Chapter8

Dont love THAT me.

“be my girlfriend, my eun hye ah~”

The bright smile appeared on sehun’s face that immediately melted my heart. For the first time, a prince confessed to me. I grabbed this chance and pecked sehun’s lips. Our lips broke apart immediately but he came back and continued the kiss. My first kiss...... its warm and wonderful. My lips touched his soft lips...

We broke apart after awhile as i felt super embarrassed. I hugged him in his waist and didnt let go. I hid my face in his chest so he couldnt see how red it became.
He secretly smirked.

We held hands and he brought me home. Strange how heS so familiar with the route i took. But i didnt pay too much attention on that. I was flashbacking about the kiss. Immediately all my thoughts were on sehun instead of jerkhan. I should forget him as soon as possible.

========
[Sehun]

I felt someone following behind us but the naive eun hye seems to not know about it. For sure its luhan following us. I smirked... he must have saw the kiss we did. Im sorry my lulu, i didnt mean to make you jealous. I know you wouldnt want some to kiss me in the middle of the street.

=======
[Luhan]

The bright sun shone on my eyes waking me up for a new day of school. I didnt really sleep last night because the scene of eun hye and sehun kissing that i saw... i shouldnt have followed them....

Lazily, i got up and wore luhan clothes. I skipped the part where i gel my hair up. Today, i will just stay ungeled. My bangs fall beautifully on my forehead. Jackson drove to school. He stared at me and understood immediately.
“it must be eun hye that made you like this.”
I scoffed and kept silent.

"You say his name is sehun? It sounds familiar.. i got a bad feeling about sehun being with eun hye. Are you sure you are letting her be?"

I kept silent again.

“........ do some research on him.”

“i would have without you telling me.”

We arrived school just enough for me to see sehun and eun hye clinging hands. A gush of heat rushed to my head. I got out of the car and slammed the door leaving jackson shocked with a face.

Iwalked up to them.
"Oh looks like this little peepsqueek has a boy." I smirked at her to make her angry. She gets cuter when shes angry.
Sehun looked at me and said:

"I guess i dont need to introduce myself since we met yesterday, XiaoLu ehhem... Luhan."

"Peepsqueek? What are you talking about! Am i that short, yah!" I hid my laugh and cooly walked away.

=========
[Eun hye]
Today is just weird... as i was walking with sehun, jerkhan showed up. I thought i would introduce sehun to him but it seems he already know him.
He scoffed at me and called me peepsqueek.... just like how Xiao Lu did yesterday. The more i look, the more Xiao Lu resembles Luhan.

He just walked away cooly without saying anything...

Me and sehun walked and we stopped infront of his class where girls squeel about him. He nudged me in the shoulder and close in until his lips touched my ear. I felt a tingling electricity shock as our skin touched. “dont go jealous~” he whispered and walked in the classroom. My ears heated up and as usual, girls stared at me like im their arch enemy.

I approached my classroom when Erina’s gang appeared again. But this time, its not about luhan. Its sehun. Gosh, they act like every single guy is theirs eventhough they already had boyfriends. They surrounded me and pulled my hair. They dragged me along the corrider like that until we reached the abandoned storeroom.
Again, im locked. This time its worse, the room has no lights and i felt a spider crawling up in my shirt. My hair was tied up to a rack. Yeah, basically it means i was ‘handcuffed’ by my hair.

I couldn't try to move. One single step and my hair is over. The ends of my hair were tangled. They didnt even bother to tie it up nicely. In the dark, i waited and cried....... again

"BAM" the door slammed open and i found sehun standing there with his face showing signs of worry. “WHO THE HELL MADE YOU LIKE THIS!?”
He ran here and untied me. I hugged him for comfort.
“erina’s gang... the one that locked me in the toilet last time.”

“dont worry my eunhye ah, i will help avenge you.”

We broke apart from the hug and he just left me
.. “i think hes going for them” i thought.

=========
[Sehun]
HAHAAHAH HOW NAIVE OF HER. THIS WOULD MAKE HER FALL MORE FOR ME.
Shes beginning to believe me, trust me and love me more. Now im just gonna look for the queenkas.

I met them at the school rooftop, where we always meet. They showed up with satisfied faces.
“ so, how do you feel about getting free money after making that kid suffer?” i smirked. Honestly those queenkas are just the best. They have done almost everything to get rid of anyone from their baes. They had the guts. This is why this time, i told them to get rid of luhan’s girl.

“ the amount is just too small, but we really enjoyed the process.” said the leader ,erina park.

“thats just the deposit, this is the real amount.” i handed over the check, each person equally.
They were shocked by the amount. They could buy a Ferrari with those three checks. They showed their gratitude and was willing to obey my orders.

“Now, keep doing what you were told to, make her suffer as much as you can.”

 =========

Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn