Chapter 7: sehun

Dont love THAT me.

" i think i fell for him..."

Oh.... she fell for a guy. Reasonable yes of course. Pshh im not sad.. sadness gushed in my body suddenly making my heart throb in pain. I silenced and didnt reply her but showed a face of agreement instead.
Let her be... she should be with the person she loves and i had no point and reason to stop her.

“Xiao Lu?” she broke the silence.

“ermm... huh? Ah yes... are you sure about your feelings? If you are then fo ahead and capture his heart or something... hah...” I cant believe i said those words. I regretted every single word i said but whats said cant be taken back.

I took the orders from the customers and continued the conversation with eun hye.
“yeah. He’s a really nice person. But you are nice too XiaoLu! Its just that he gave a different feeling... he makes my heart beat fast.” she beamed at me as she hurt me more out of knowing.

“Maybe you should bring him here for coffee. I want to see who made this peepsqueek so happy.” BAD IDEA‼ WHY DID I EVEN SAY THAT.

Eun hye frowned hearing what i called her. But she seemed to like the idea. She wants to reply me when someone cut her.

“hey‼ what a coincidence my eun hye.” i glared at the pink haired person. Why does he have the same hair colour. I swear i will cut all his hair if i have to.
He stared at me with wide eyes. “ hey eun hye. Isnt this luhan? Why is he disguised in this ridiculous look and working at a coffee shop haha.” i pointed a middle finger at him without eun hye looking. He sneared.

Eun hye giggled at his statement and commented. “this is not jerkhan, sehun. Its Xiao Lu. Hes not a jerk and hes cute and kind like you!” i blushed at her statement but at the same time sad because she hate the real me.

Why do the real me have to be harsh on her...
Why does she have to meet XiaoLu..
Why do i stay here beside her... being kind to her...
I smiled awkwardly as i heard sehun say : “ im pretty sure this is luhan. They look exactly the same.


=======
[Sehun]


I have to make her accept my confession today. I went in the coffee shop just in time to stop those useless conversation of hers that will distrub my lulu. I cant believe she actually belives the fact that luhan and xiao lu are two different person. How naive......

I glared at lulu and made a sarcastic statement because obviously IT IS luhan. She defended him and i gave in. No point doing that now. I can reveal his identity later on. All perfect in my plan.

He glared back at me with his middlefinger pointed at me in dismay. I can feel that he has more affection towards eun hye and that makes me want to break eun hye more..

I . I snatched his glasses and put his bangs upwards like he normally did. He faked an innocent look in order to keep his identity hidden. From far girls fan girled over him and discussed about his identical look with luhan.

“hey eun hye lets go on a date‼ we can have ice cream together. I always wanted to have ice cream with you‼” i need to make her fall for me fast. The faster i break her, the faster she will dissapear from lulu’s side.

Eun hye showed a disgusting smile and agree on the date while my cute lulu just stares at me with eyes full of jealousy.

========
[Eun hye]


Oh my god! I cant believe sehun asked me out on a date! I agreed on the date and Xiao Lu was willing to help me do my job! How kind is the both of them.


We went to an ice cream shop nearby.
“do want to try the couple ice cream⁇ its ten percent lesser than the amount you need to pay‼” said a salesgirl that eyed us. I blushed and replied her in an embarrassed way.


“no.... we-” sehun interrupted the conversation. The salesgirl squealed as she saw how magestic sehun looked.
“yes, we will take the couple ice cream, right my eun hye?” i didnt reply him as i was too traumatized at what he just said. I stood there feeling heat in my ears.

“awww look how red she became, such cuteness is definitely worth the price of couple the icecream.” said sehun to the salesgirl. She fangirled over us and gave us the icecream.

I the ice cream and had cream all over my mouth. Sehun just got up and the cream of my mouth. “yummm” he cutely said. I froze ...again yes... because he just me with his tougue‼ And he ate what was ‼ how can that not make any girl blush⁇

=======
[Sehun]


I didnt know anyone would be so disgusting. How can a girl be so dirty while eating. But in order for my plans to work properly, i have to do it.... so i did it. I did what everygirl would love to experience like in dramas. They love how skin touch make their blood boil.

Disgusting, naive girl. I really hate you alot.
Be prepared.

======
[Luhan]


Its almost midnight and they havent come back. They began to worry me more and more. Especially that sehun guy that i barely know. I dont trust him since i bet he knew my real identity already. He must be a fan of mine. Hah‼ i know im famous and attract male fans too. I smirked than suddenly stopped. Thats bad. I shouldnt have let him a chance to be close to eun hye. If only i went into the males toilet in stead of the females.......

Our relationship would be different by now.

Please come back safely eun hye..
Come back to my side.....

======
[Eun hye]


We strolled at the park slowly after the icecream. The mood is romantic and sweet. Sehun held my hand tightly and face me.
“be my girlfriend, my eun hye ah.”


=======
sehun went on with his plan smoothly. Everything went accordingly. What will luhan do when he knows? And will eun hye accept him?

Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn