Chapter11

Dont love THAT me.

 

[luhan] 

I walked towards my classroom clenching my chest as it hurts a lot after being slashed by the knife. But I don't regret doing what I did. Everything happened because of me, eun hye suffered to much because of me. The pain kept me from forgetting what she had been through just because of a stupid fan of mine. 

She came in to class after awhile. I pretended not to see her as I was sorting out my apology. She walked pass her table and gave a soft punch on my chest. The pain gushed in and I winced secretly. She's testing me, but she stopped. I guess she was starting to trust me more. I make myself more luhan-ish in front of her, basically my normal and not Xiao Lu style. 

"what do you want" I said. In her eyes I see fear , which I hate the most. She had been showing fear for me after that day she met sehun. I admit, I had been starting to have feelings for her after that day. I was too worried about her that I couldn't control my feelings and strength. I hurt her too much. She replied me and I scoffed.                 

"I'm sorry eun hye" I apologised for everything, including the fact that I'm Xiao Lu. I didn't tell her the truth yet. She likes Xiao Lu more than luhan. Luhan is hopeless now. I have to continue as Xiao Lu to give her the comfort she wants. "I forgive you, luhan" she said as it made me feel relieved. Sehun that bastard, he made her believe that it was me that bullied eun hye.

The class started and ended like any other day. Eun hye walked out of the classroom without even look at me in the eye. It hurts me when she concentrated more on XiaoLu than me. But no matter how painful it is, I am willing to sacrifice for her and act as XiaoLu to give her the warmth that she needs.

I walked out the classroom after her for recess and caught her surrounded by erica's gang. They didn't notice my presence as I stood behind them and continued watching what they were trying to do. In erica's pocket, she slid a scissors out and pointed it at eun hye. The fear that shown in eun hyes eyes were more than before.

"You had enough flirting with our luhan, now we will make you pay. You think your hair is beautiful? Dream on. We will help you make it better." Says erica as she smirked and intended to damage eun hyes hair. Shameless b*tch. How dare she do this to anyone. I used all my strength to push her away from eun hye. And she did, in fact, flew far away and hit the floor as my strength was too strong. The other gang members and spectators on the corridor were shocked as they saw the scene. The queenkas as ran away. I lifted eun hye up in a princess lift and brought her to the nurses office, ignoring the pain that shocked my chest. The sharp tip of the scissors had scratch some parts of her face as erica was swinging it on her finger.

 

==============

[eun hye]

I was on luhan' so strong and protective arms. He lifted me up as I felt my feet away from the ground, exiting the grip of gravity. I couldn't help but blushed at his actions because I had no more strength to resist. The queenkas continued to make me suffer and I never had a peaceful day throughout my school days. If only Xiao Lu was here, he would know the perfect thing to calm my feelings down after all the hard times I had been through.

Luhan set me down on the bed of the deserted nurses office. No one was there except the two of us. The atmosphere became weird and the temperature had increased. It was most probably my fever, I thought. Luhan left me alone on the bed," tsk selfish guy. How can someone just leave an injured and helpless girl in the room all by herself? JERK !" I scoffed loudly.

 A familiar voice came out of nowhere which shocked me. " an injured and helpless girl wouldn't have been able to talk rudely like that." It's luhan. I turned my head to him and saw the typical luhan face that I feared before, but now it looks more normal to me and I'm starting to get used to it. His hand held a first aid kit and his other occupied by my water bottle. He threw the bottle towards me which i surprisingly caught it. "Fine, thanks jerk- I mean  Luhan " .

He threw me the first aid kit and ordered me to do everything myself. I sighed. If only it was Xiao Lu, he would help me bandage my whole face and only show my eyes and nose. I secretly giggled. He left me, the first aid kit, and my bottle, in the nurses room just in time for physical education. 

================= 

[eun hye]

The day have finally come to an end and it's the starting time for my part time work at the coffee shop. I can't wait to tell Xiao Lu about everything that happened and to see whether his chest is doing okay. I stepped my foot into the coffee shop and found XiaoLu resting there beside the cash machine . I sneaked behind him to scare his out but unfortunately he caught me red handed and the situation became funny. We sat down at  a table and I touched his chest to check on the wound. He winced  like a baby and begged " eun hye-ah , treat me a cup of hot chocolate or my wound won't heal forever! Can you please? Pretty please?~"

 I gave in because I couldn't stand his aegiyo and went to the bar to make some drinks for him, he did get the wound from saving me, I can at least do this much to repay his sacrifice. The hot chocolate arrived in front of him and he look satisfied. He kept silent and pat my head as a sign of gratefulness. Everything kept silent and the sadness in me just broke through the and met my day. The sadness of sehun's break up was kept in me until now. Finally, I cried in front of Xiao Lu. He embraced me on his chest even though it hurts him, as my tears soaked his shirt.

 

========

Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn