Chapter 13: confess

Dont love THAT me.

[luhan]

Am I dead? I saw the dark surrounding in my sight. A slight glow on my body . I seemed to be in my subconscious wanting to wake up from the dream but something stopped me. Eun hye appeared in front of my eyes with tears rolling down as she stared at me with piercing eyes of anger. I stepped in front not knowing in which state I was in. Am I luhan or Xiao Lu now? She stepped back away from me. "Go away from me!" .

I guessed, I'm in my luhan state, the one she hates. She stepped backwards more and sped up. I chased her as she ran faster and faster and slowly, her body started to fade away. I reached out my hand to catch her but I failed. She just disappeared in the mist as I shouted her name. 

 

"Eun  Hye!" My eyes sprang open as I exited the dream. Jackson stood beside my bed " calm down, I sent her home just now. You seem to have a bad dream , your body is sweating like hell master Lu." I stared at him, sorting my dream out. Why is she running away from luhan? 

" Answer me a question master Lu." I look towards Jackson.

"Say it" 

" are you serious about eun hye?" Am I serious? Yes, of course I am, but she doesn't like me. 

"Yeah."

"Good" he handed me two cards. It was an id and a car licence. Nothing different about that. I gave him a questioning look. He understood it and continued." Look carefully. It's not luhan's, it's Xiao lu's. Now you can ba Xiao Lu whenever you like."

He's correct. The photo is the Xiao Lu me and the name is also written differently. I smiled and looked at him gratefully. Since eun hye doesn't like luhan, I shall use Xiao Lu to go for her. It's not going to be a problem anymore.

" thanks Jackson! And I want to have a 9 months vacation. I want to stay as Xiao Lu for now. I'm never going back in being luhan." Jackson's face changed. He seem to not like the idea. " master Lu, this isn't a really good idea don't you think? What if eun hye found out about who you really are? What would she think about you?" 

" don't worry ! We just have to make sure that won't happen!"  I giggled and ignored Jackson's warning.

========

Jackson left after awhile. I stayed on my bed thinking about eun hye with a smile on my face. But what's that dream that I had just now? The dark and sad dream. I ignored it and stayed on my bed quietly. A knock on the door woke me from my day dreaming. The vip room door slides open and a short cute figure stood there. She stared at me. "oppa~"

Oh geez, it's her again. My childhood friend. She's younger than me by one year and she's all fangirling when she spot me. " hey jinny " haha..... I don't really like her. She s so clingy. "Oppa! Why do you hurt yourself for that girl, huh? I heard it from Jackson . Why do you do that, you like her?"  She hugged me so tight and didn't let go. I can't resist her hug and just stayed there and wait for her to let go. 

Just then, the door slide open again. And God, of all time, she came. I used all my strength to push jinny away from me to prevent eun hye from misunderstanding. She stared at us with wide eyes and froze there. With an awkward smile she said :" sorry for disturbing. Xiao Lu. "And just slid the door back and her footsteps faded away along the corridor. Yup, she misunderstood all right. I sighed.

I did a evil stare at jinny. Sending her to an awkward situation. She giggled. " look what you done, she definitely misunderstood."  

" Aish, oopa. Is this the girl Jackson told me about? She doesn't look as pretty as me THO." She scoffed. " you should have accepted me as your girlfriend years ago. Yup, she confessed her feelings to me before I moved away from the neighbourhood. But I rejected her feelings because I only see her as a sister. "Why did she call you Xiao Lu anyway?"  

, I forgot. "Look, jinny. You have to promise me to keep this to yourself. Only me,Jackson and you know about this. I'm acting as Xiao Lu, to get eun hye's attention. So don't spoil everything I did so far." I talked to her in a serious tone. She sensed the seriousness and stopped talking but nodded her head instead. "Now do me a favour and call her in, you may leave now, I'm all good." 

Jinny stomped out and called" hey eun hye, XIAOLU wants to see you." And she gave me a stare. I scoffed at her behaviour and hope she doesn't mess us up. What I didn't know is, tears where hidden at the edge of her eyes.....

==========

[eun hye]    

I stepped in after the doll like girl called me in. She seemed hurt and stomped away from Xiao lu's ward. Xiao Lu stared at me with those eyes I never seen before. That kind that only appear when you stare at your love ones. The soft and and worriful eyes. I opened my mouth to say hi to him when he stopped me from talking. " eun hye, listen to me first. I.... Really like you. " my heart just went racing. My mind went blank. Did Xiao Lu just confessed to me? I froze there. " be my girl. " I didn't answer him. His hands reached out and caught hold of my shoulder. I didn't resist, but let him. He drew me closer and the next second, I was in his embrace, strong but warm, I felt safe. 

I looked up, stared into his eyes trying to read what was he thinking. Those bright eyes that make you soften as you stare. My heart melted. At that moment, I was sure of my feelings. I forgot about all the worries I had before, about him and luhan. It's gonna be Xiao Lu . I'm sure. 

He wrapped his palm around my jaw and pulled my head towards his. Our face was this close that his delicate skin was so clear. Our lips touched and I felt butterflies in my tummy.......

===========

Subscribe.comment.upvote!