Chapter 14

Dont love THAT me.

[eunhye]

Our lips stayed close as the warmth of our body touched. His soft lips caressed upper lips as both our eyes closed. I have to admit, I enjoyed the moment when my hands were following his jawline from his ears to his chin. His skin so smooth, calming my fingers as the touch continued. We weren't going to part until the shout came from behind stopped us. "Xiao Lu oopa~!"  We sprang apart hoping she won't see us together, the doll like girl.

==========

[jinny]

My tears keep rolling down not knowing the directions, I wobbled along the corridor feeling hurt. It's been ten years since me and Luhan had been neighboursand my feelings never changed. But now this showed up and cut right in the middle of our relationship. Out of anger, I picked up my phone  and made a phone made a phone call to my dad.

I continued my way towards the lobby after our short conversation when my phone rang. I picked it up and the caller was luhan's mom. "Hey, sweetie." The lady cooed through the phone. "Regarding what you requested earlier.................

=========

I smiled as the conversation made up my day. Perfect timing. I confidently clacked my heels way through to luhan's VIP ward. I slid the door open, and a scene caught my eye.

, she's hooking up MY luhan. I stood there with my eyes staring at their lips that stuck together. My eyes warmed and I couldn't hold my tears in anymore. I met luhan first, I'm prettier, richer, more suitable to be luhan's future wife. Not this crappy scholarship girl that needs part time work to support her family. My tears rolled like a never ending waterfall, flowing out of anger and sorrow,thinking, if I can't get him, you can't either. 

I shouted. They parted away from the kiss. "There's  a cockroach!" As loudly as I could for them to hear, for my luhan to hear. I rushed over and cling onto luhan. I did this all the time for his attention, but he never see me, because I'm just his sister, with no blood relation. I held onto him and didn't let go. The disgusted girl stared at us and acted kindly and fake "where is it? I can get it for you." She stood up and pretend to help me find the fake cockroach. I winced and hugged my luhan tightly in front of her face. Serves her right. 

 She finally couldn't stand it and turned to Luhan. "I will text you tonight. I remember I have something to do. Bye." She waved and walked of the ward. I smirked satisfyingly.

 Luhan pushed me away with his strength, which isn't much since he's not feeling well. "Why did you do that jinny?" I showed my phone to Luhan, showing his mom, on hold. "Your mom wants to talk to you, quite a serious matter." I secretly smiled as I knew what reason it is, and it benefits me a lot.

"Yes mom?" Luhan used a serious tone, seemed to have anger left from what had happened just now. The phone was on speaker so I can hear the caller's speech. 

"Luhan sweetie, me and your dad had found a nice place for you to study abroad. U and jinny should get married and go there next year. Both sides parents had agreed. You mustnt say no." I smirked knowing that girl is defeated immediately because of the powers of money.

===========

[Luhan]

Wtf. I lost my grip and the phone went straight to the floor. My body felt like it stopped functioning. It's surely Jinny's doing. Now what. The Luhan self has to leave, but the xiaolu self have to stay. Everything is messed up. If i don't marry jinny, either my family will go bankrupt , or I will be kicked out, and I have to pay my debts using my own money, which I have none. They will take back their own property , including Jackson. what should I do now. 

I looked over my bed staring at jinny that had placed a fake smile coveringher cocky real face. She is using her rich dad to help her defeat eun hye and she thinks I dont know that.

I shooed her away and picked up my phone from the ground. I dialed for Jackson's number for help.

==========

[Eunhye]

I skipped and shouted hurray along the road back to the coffee shop. YayyyXiao lu confessed to me today! My first real kiss felt warm and comfortable, definitely not like how I imagined. I slowly strolles alonf the road when a snowflake landed on my freezing hands. It melted immediately in front of the smile hanging on my face.

[Luhan]

The sky showed tiny white flakes slowly flowing with the wind. I opened the window leading to cold breezes penetrating my ward. I reached out my hand ready to land a snowflake, but it never did......as all the snowflakes passed by my frowning figure....

 

==========

This chapter is presented to vel! Happy birthday vel.!!!! 

Thanks fr the comments guys!

=====

Subscribe ψ comment ψ upvote!

-aliennnnn