chapter 5: trap

Dont love THAT me.

hi im finally back!!!! im thinking of maeking alot of plot twist in the story but the problem is my eng and i keep forgetting what im going to write. EVERYTIME!!!!

so just continue reading and see how it goes....and if you guys wanna read another one ft kai exo, go for infinite lifes!

=====

[eun hye]

Today is a big day for me! Chen oppa is finally coming back to meet us. he promised me he would fetch me to school! 

i woke up by the sound of my alarm. immediately i jumped off the bed and went to the airport with my parents. We waited for awhile and and a recognizable figure approched us with a big hug. "Chen!" i hugged his waist tightly and we stayed like that like forever. 'how's my eun hye doing? Had fun at your school?"

"Yeah...haha...just that theres a jerk. but nothing to worry oppa!" i didnt mention luhan's name just in case.

" What jerk? im going to punch his face when i see him." he said jokingly.

Its 8:00 and as promised, oppa fetched me to school with his porche that his company gave him. He say that the company gave them each a car so that they appear more charismatic everywhere they go. We arrived at my school just in time to see that jerkhan's pink hair. "jerk" i scoffed softly but it was heard by my brother. He followed my eye and spotted luhan. i gasped.

"Hey.....isnt that....-" oh no. i cut his sentence.

"Yeah! you re right! it is my school!" i gave myself a forehead smack because i regretted saying that immediately.

"No i meant the pinkish hair dude. there's only one person i know to have such perfect pink hair....luhan hyung!"

"piack!" another smack on me.

My brother waved over me facing at my window. i turned and jumped in shock. Luhan's glare stood right infront of my face and in between was the window that was slowly scrolling down. Girls squeeled from outside as they saw the scene of two goddess. Some just scoffed and glare at me in disgust. I dont understand why i have to be in this kind of situation. Its all JERKHAN'S fault! 

Luhan changed his glance to me and spoke:"we are late, eun hye-baby" Immediately i froze there as luhan walked away laughing. i turned to face my brother where he put up a confused expression but was better when he realized its Luhan, the usual joker.

"bye oppa"

"bye have fun!"

i walked out of the car an slowly towards my classroom , daydreaming about how if i was the main character of a story, i would be stopped by a group of queenkas by now. I tilted my head as i saw jerkhan's back figure."tsk" annoying jerk. i thought to myself.

Just as i was passing the female toilet, as expected, the queenkas appeared. Of course, Erina park's queenka gang. After all these years of cases of bullies in our school, its finally my turn. I pretended to not know about how they were staring at me like mafias and just walked when i tripped and fell hard on the floor at the middle of the deserted corridor. Yup, its starting. To be honest, i wasnt scared at all. i dont think a team of girls can do anything so harmful to anyone.

But i was wrong. 

The next thing i know, im locked in the male's toilet with ropes tied around me and towel stuffed in my mouth. i couldnt move a muscle and i panicked. What if....

Im stuck here until i died of hunger? of thirst?

or maybe i died because of bacteria eating my flesh off bit by bit?

My mind went debating. i panicked and coulnt hold the tears that was there the whole time, waiting to flow out. i sniffed and i used the voice of my throat, hoping anyone to hear me. No one.....

If this happened in a story, means i would be saved by my prince right? i calmed down thinking maybe oppa would have telephaty with me and save the day, but seconds later, i just shouted like crazy. Its useless, no one would hear me because no one would go to the bathroom here that is situated far from the classrooms, and class just started. 

The tight rope rubbed against my skin continueously and finally managed to get the blood to gush out. Nice, im hopelessly stucked in this male toilet with blood gushing out of my arm, and rope tied around.

i cried.

======== 

[luhan]

its been two periods, where is she? i though i told her shes going to be late for class, but i didnt know how bad she mange her time.... useless girl. Wait, why do i care, am i right? shes just the useless noisy girl that causes me trouble. 

Erina park and her gang came in the classroom, and they stared at me. The girls bit their lips and played with their hair when they spotted me. Huh, ugly es from the inside out.

They scoffed and talked within themselves when i heard...

"eun hye"

 


now what..... it must be the queenkas that did something to eun hye, or else that hardworking eun hye would not have skipped class. I stood up immediately and ran out the class. I ran to the deserted corridor and ran towards the restroom, which is most probably where queenkas keep their targets.

========
[Eun hye]
“eun hye!” i heard luhan’s voice at the females restroom and i wanted to shout for him, but somethinf caught my eye. Under the door i spot two shoes nearing.

The door slammed open. A figure stood there.At first i thought it was luhan. But no, its another pink hair dude, not luhan. His hair is lighter than luhan, beautiful features, and i thought my prince is here.

At the other side of the males restroom door, footsteps were heard showing luhan has left. The guy infront of me stared at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asks with a bright smile. My heart flattered. He took the towel out from my mouth and untied the ropes.

“thanks...” i replied softly. I blushed as his skin touched mine when he was helping me up.

========
[Luhan]
Oh, what am i thinking, its not like shes close to me that will cause queenkas to target her. I will just look for her later, shes possibly just hanging out at the nurses room.
I went back to my classroom regretting the actions i just did.

“tsk, wasted my time. That girl, i will make you pay” for making me worry....

=====
[Eun hye]
“your hand is bleeding.” said the guy. He doesn't look familiar, its like hes from another school. I wanted to ask for his name, but before that, i replied him.

“theres nothing about it, i will just go to the nurses office. Erm... whats your name? I will treat you coffee at the place im working at someday.”

He smirked just enough for himself to see.
“i am sehun.”

 =========

 Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn