Chapter 2: hot chocolate~

Dont love THAT me.

Hey update for my second story of mean and kind luhan ahahahahah..... okay.
Pls support my other fanfic :
Infinite lifes
Thx!
========
"Gosh, i cant believe that guy left everysingle thing for me to do. Its a ton of work! That guy named luhan? More like douche han. Tsk." I scoffed as i entered a classy cafe near my house to finish up my project, more like our project. The cafe sells cheap coffee that even i could afford.

The project is such a pain in the . I dont even have spare time to properly look for a job to earn some allowance as my family is so poor. Its been an hour and the project is not yet done till the middle when my head started to throb like a hammer was knocking again and again at the same place. I closed my eyes and lean on the sofa, my hands massaging my head.

A few minutes later, as my head was in a topsy turvy mode, i felt a presence coming to my table and put something and immediately left. I slightly opened my eyes and i saw a familiar backside with freakish pink hair. Luhan?

I turned to my table and saw a cup of hot choco drink with a yellow sticky note on it. I took it and and read it.

Heres a cup of hot chocolate, it helps when you have headache. Hope you feel better soon!
P. s: just a little help on your project. Refer to page 50~57. The answers are all in there. Good luck!

I blushed on the yellow note but it was over quick when i remembered luhan's pinkish hair and a coincidence of the worker. But thats definitely not him to write such words and being a gentlement and all.

I looked over at the counter and cant find any pink haired worker when my excitement lighted up immediately as i spot a vacancy part timer for this coffee shop. Oh how i always wanted a job to help with the monthly allowance.

I quickly finished up the project thanks to the note that worker gave me and immediately rushed to the counter for payment. Strangly they said that their worker Xiao Lu has already paid my bill and that his shift is over. In confusement, i took the vacancy paper and walked out the coffee shop.

========
[Luhan]

“I never knew she would be serious on that project.” i thought to myself. For some reason i felt sorry to her. She's massaging her head like she had brain cancer or some sort.

In guilt, i prepared a cup of hot choco for her ‘brain cancer’ and left a tip of the project since im always top in exams. I wrote a note and placed it on the hot choco that was covered with a simple coffee art.

Wait. What am I thinking ? Coffe art?! No way.
Immediately i destroyed the art in disgust and rushed off to her table without her realizing. I turned away and paid fir her bill before my shift ends.
=======


Finally. I can be myself again. With my hair geled up and without the itchy and irritating glasses, i felt the awsome freedom in me. I hopped in my ferarri and raced off away from that scary place.

Along the way back home, i thought of what i freaking did to that girl. Something is definitely wrong with me. But i bet itd pity towards the poor scholarship girl. Im pretty sure with that.
======


I arrived at the directors office because i was called to him about 3 hours ago. I entered the office and was immediately caught by the guards.
"Gosh, you dont need to catch on me anymore. Im not gonna escaoe this time."
The grip of their arms are still tight as always. They never once trusted me as i always get to escape from the director.

"Luhan shi, im back to take care of your affairs" someone whispered to me behind my ears. I recognized the voice immediately and know its my personal bodyguard, Jackson, who ccme back from his vacation to hong kong.

We walked in to the office and the director started nagging about every single thing.
"Next week we will start with the running man series with the others. Luhan, you have to reconise their faces as soon as possible. Theres li chen, zheng kai, angelababy, wang zu lan, cheng he, and deng chao. Be sure to know their names and their backgrounds."

"Yeah, yeah,old man. Whatever. Jackson, lets go."
I walked out followed by jackson and i started to tell him about what i did when he's not around. Including when i disguise into that kind person that works at the coffee shop.

========

Jackson (got7)

Jackson wang as Luhan's bodyguard


Hey, short chapter again guys. Yeah i know. Next chapter would be starring sehun i guess.
So yeah! Remember my other fanfic of kai!
: infinite lifes

 

 Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn