Chapter 3: hiding in the shades

Dont love THAT me.

Hai...i know... pretty long since i updated gosh... sorry .....cuz u know... start of the year, start of everything. I even gonna have my pt3 this year. Pain in the , i know.
=============
[Sehun]
Its been three years since i started looking at luhan sunbae in a different way. His cute features attracted me in a. very different way than all the other man in the world....

In a dark room with pictures of luhan of every single angle, sehun sat infront of his laptop while downloading the photos he took today with his camera. He go through the photos when something caught his eyes. A pure looking lady doing her project at the cafe where luhan disguised himself in. But thats not all, the way luhan stared at the girl is what attracted sehun. That look luhan put on his face is not normal at all. Of all these years of stalking and taking pictures of luhan, this was the first time...

Sehun's heart throbbed in pain and he winced as loud as he could to kill the harming pain deep inside his heart. The pain grew more and more eating away his heart, and thats when he was totally immuned to the throbs of his heart. He had enough of all the girls that was close to luhan especially this one. He's tired of hiding in a corner, looking at him like he didnt exist.

"I shall make that girl suffer for flirting with MY luhan."

He shouted out curses and evil laughs from the excitement that he just experience while starting to plan out how to slowly break the girl apart , bits by bits, mentally and physically...

=========
[Eun hye]

Should i?
Or should i not?
Maybe i should.. but what if....
Urghhhhh this is irritating..
Okay i have decided, i shall do it for my family.

I turned my body around and walk straight back to the cafe. I have to take this job to help my family and make some allowance for myself. The vacancy paper was still on my hand as i slammed the door open (cuz im too excited) and caught perhaps abit of attention. I walked straight to the office and asked the manager for a job.

The manager recognized me immediately and said: " hey, you re that girl who ask whether our new worker was here. What do you want now?"

"I need to work here" i said in a very serious tone, and i mean it.
The manager gave me a stare and said
"Today i employed two weird kids..... okay u got the job. But let me get this straight, u dont go and lie like that pink hair xiao lu or i will bring you to the courtroom. You dont quit the job unless i fire you. YOU GET THAT?"

"YES SIR!" I saluted to the manager and gave out a big smile as i finally got a job for myself. The manager nodded but shook his head at the same time.
"One pink haired weirdo and one little loud girl"
He thought.

I hummed my favorite song as i walk back home which was just nearby. By the time i arrived home, my mom had cooked me a scrumptious meal of kimchi and kimchi!! How great is that! Eventhough we are poor, our family always had a nice time together during dinner. We eat our favorite meals together and we chat about everything.

"Hey you re home, eun hye ah." My dad sounded like hes excited about something.

"Whats witht the excitement" i felt curious.

"Your big bro is coming back from china. And guess what, he got the place for a male idol group two years ago."
i cheered in excitement as i heard that chen oppa succeeded in his audition and was coming back. You see, because we werent rich, we dont have handphones to keep track on what chen oppa was doing. Recently, dad bought a new phone and thats how he know the news.

"Whats the name of the group"

"I dont really know what he said but i remember its E.. x... something ."

"Hmm. i shall do some searching."

After dinner i went to my room and started searching my brothers name. His pictures came. out and it showed that his looks became so much more handsome. I saw his group name which was called exo-m.

I read about exo m when suddenly, something unbelievable caughty sight.

LUHAN

I continued reading while thinking of that pink haired jerk.

Luhan left exo m on the year ...... He is now doing solo albums and songs in korea ( XOXO entertainment).

So he was the one my brother has to replace.

Jerk.

Eunhye's brother chen

=========
[Luhan]

We sat in the car and started to discuss on whether i should continue my job as a coffee “barista”. All i need to do is make beverages to the customers. I thought, since i need to run away from the director so i could rest for a few months, why not spend my time at a cafe to ease my mind a little bit.

Jackson immediately agreed to help me with my plan. He said that he already ordered a bunch of xiao lu clothes and accessories that would help me look more different than my normal self.
I really liked this bodyguard alot, cuz he doesn't go to the enemy's side and he did everything that was more than what a bodyguard need to.

Jackson is the only one by my side since my childhood and he stayed until now. He was a bodyguard ( at the age of 12) of my late parents and he stayed with me when they passed away in that incident and helped me throughout my debut days. He was such a big help.

"Eun hye... that girl." Jackson spoke.
"I think she might have saw you at the cafe. Are you sure you want to continue working there?"

"We dont need to care about her first, shes not important."

A few minutes passed and we arrived at my house. It was just nearby my entertainment company and the cafe.

The driver brought me and jackson home and Jackson stayed at his house which was opposite of mine.

I went in the the house. It seems that no one was home. Its normal to me already. I was always home welcomed by the maids and butlers.

I sat on the table and and slowlt chewed of my meals alone in a quiet surrounding. Eventhough my family is rich, we are always seperated. Furthermore, they arent even my real parents. They adopted me because i was in exo, so i could make more money for them.

Eun hye.... that girl...
Interesting.

=======
Hey guys, i finally came back to work cuz its cny n i m bored.
Remember to read my other fan fic :
Infinite lifes ( starring kai )

 

 Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn