Chapter 1

Dont love THAT me.

Hey guys welcome to chapter one of myuhan fan fic. My stories.. they .. i dunno what to say. Cuz i rip england( thts how my fren say ) so yeah, pls enjoy this story with alot of problems.

=========
“Ooh ooh im just gonna tryna get you in the mood
ooh ooh baby just show me what it do
now blow it like a flute ooh ooh
ooh oo-”

"CUT!" Argh, that old dude again. I looked up facing the black haired director with the dark blue cap and started to make faces as horrible and disgusting at him. He is the director of my newest mv, [Lu] which i dont even know why is it like this.

"whats up old man, what do you want now " i scoffed.


"Tsk, tsk, tsk, luhan, quit showing that face already. You think i will like to be a director of this pink haired freak with such rotten personality ? If i have the money enough for my family i wouldnt come here! Now put more spirit into the song and get it over with. You still have an interview after this."


I rolled my eyes and just marched off. I dont want to do that song. It doesn't even show my handsome face throught the whole mv. Not even a second! Gosh.

I was along the hallway of the company to the exit when i heard footsteps. Those people have been chasing me from the start. Such a pain in the .


In a split second, i managed to rush out of the exit and barge straight into the coffee shop. I peeked out and smirked when i saw them loosing me in their sights. Slowly without anyone looking, i went in the changing room of the workers and successfully disguised myself.

I had my bangs cover my forehead and a pair of specs that made me look exactly the opposite of myself. Ahh, im so satisfied of myself. Now nothing could possibly go wrong.

Just when i was about to turn to the door and make my leave, a suited guy came to my face.


" , could this be one of them that was chasing me? " i thought to myself and left a genuine smile to the guy.

"Who are you. What are you doing here "


He firgured me out already? I must make up some excuses. Name........ ah!


"Im xiao lu. Im a worker here."

The suited man looked at me with confused eyes. He scanned me from above the head to the bottom of my shoes.


"I.... suppose you are the new worker here that will start working today?"

Yes! He believed me. Now just act calm and ....

A brown apron was handed to me which snapped me out to reality. The suited man smiled to me and said :
"Good luck on your first day! This will be your uniform. Im your manager , u can call me manager ma."

The world inside me became a disaster. Everything went upside down and without calming myself i just shouted.
"IM NOT THE WORKER NOOOO! I CANT STAND WORKING."

The stall manager immediately shot me a death glare and turn his smile upside down until the end of his frown meets each other.


"I dont like people that lie to me. I brought people that lied , to the court. Now tell me honestly" he leaned closer to my face with his eyes darker than my usual self.

"Are you a worker or not."

"Yes, sorry" i cant help it but to say that....
Now, me, the celebrity luhan, a prince in school, and the heir of the Lu's family, is hereby declared working at the coffee shop disguised as a cute glasses boy. Great.

My life,
Its over.
========


[ eun hye's pov]

Today is my first day to the new school as a transfer student. I owned a scholarship to this school for rich kids. At first i was excited to see the rich facilities of the school... until this happened.

I walked into the classroom and i was amazed of how huge and sparkling it is. I just stood there and observed the students and their branded things they owned until this pink haired dude from behind stated this rude statement:


"Move. Ugly ."

I turned my head around and saw a group of girls making their way behind the guy keeping a distance, but staring at his perfect features. How can this rude guy have such a good face? I thought.


"Im just observing the classroom, whats your problem." I scoffedand continue to stand infront of him, not giving any space for him to move. The girls behind stared at me with piercing glares. The boys gave me a shocked look saying how can i be so brave to talk back to this dude.

What, is he a gangster ir some sort?

"Hey, you! Dont be rude to luhan-sunbae. Your just a mere transfer student by scholarship."


How do she know that im using a scholarship here? I looked at luhan which was still staring at me with vicious eyes.

"Tsk." He clicked his toungue and just pushed me to the side, causing me to loose my balance and tripped.


I swear.... i will not forgive this pink haired freak.

=====


The teacher came and didnt even bother to do introduction of me or the class and just started her class.

Just when everything started to run smoothly, the teacher announced somthing at the end of the class.


"Okay people listen up. How is your project coming around? Luhan, do you have your partner yet?"


Some girls squealed when his name was mentioned.


"No. And i dont want to do this stupid project."


The teacher sighed and replied:
"Luhan, you can group up with the transfer student. Thats it for class." And she rushed off the class so that the students cant make their complaints.

Storms growl everywhere on my head. Why am i freaking same group with that freak. Of all people!!!

"Oi" i tapped on his shoulder and continued speaking when he tilted his head.

"How are we going to do the project."

"Do it yourself." He just left after leaving a short message.


"OH I SWEAR, YOU PINK HAIRED FREAK. SOMEDAY YOU WILL JUST SURRENDER YOURSLEF TO ME. SOMEDAY!"


I just shouted out loud in the classroom and didnt care what might happen to me.


=======


ahah....... right. The first chapter is so short. Yay for short stories right.

Btw checkout my other fanfic

Infinite lifes
Theres kai as the main.

 Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn