Chapter Seven

Under the Blue Umbrella
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung slumped onto his chair at school and pulled out his school supplies. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jaebum come through the doorway and Jinyoung tensed up. He knew that Jaebum was going to come over to him and ask him why he was acting so weird last night...but he didn’t. He just sat at his desk and started reading.

 

“Hey!” A voice behind Jinyoung startled him, making him drop his pencil case.

 

“You scared me, Bambam!” Jinyoung said as Bambam helped pick up his case.

 

“Oops, sorry.” He said and chuckled.

 

“What do you want?” Jinyoung asked and opened his math notebook to scan through his notes.

 

“Jaebum told me that you were acting up last night....” Bambam told Jinyoung quietly.

 

At this, Jinyoung heaved out a sigh and closed his eyes. He rubbed his temples and opened his eyes, glancing back at Jaebum.

 

“It’s nothing.” Jinyoung answered and went back to his notebook.

 

“Well, you can’t just tell me that without-”

 

“OKAY STUDENTS!” The teacher came in the classroom and called out. Everyone rushed for their seats and Bambam slowly went to his desk, looking back at Jinyoung with a worried expression.

 

No need to do that…

 

Moments passed as the teacher taught the students English. Someone tapped Jinyoung on the shoulder, it was Jaebum. Jinyoung hesitated as he saw the small piece of paper Jaebum was holding. He finally took it and gave it a glance.

 

Do you like me?

 

Jinyoung’s face grew red and he hid the note from the teacher’s view. He quickly scribbled back his answer and dropped the note on Jaebum’s desk.

 

In your dreams.

 

Jinyoung went back to jotting down notes. A piece of paper was thrown on his desk and he unwrapped the crumpled paper, wondering what Jaebum wrote.

 

I already have.

 

They had just met a few days (or was it weeks?) ago and Jaebum was already developing feelings for him? Jinyoung couldn’t deny the fact that he also fell for Jaebum when they first met… But he wouldn’t let his feelings get ahead of him, especially when he saw Jaebum and that person kissing yesterday. Jinyoung couldn’

Please log in to read the full chapter