Chapter 8

You're The Reason Why I'm Still Alive

Wind starts to your skin, forcing you to open your eyes by it’s coldness.

You blink for several times and try to close your eyes again.

The window is about to hear you cursing at it, sadly your mouth doesn’t allows you and make you remember that you doesn’t close that damn window.

Your feet won’t bring you there to close the window, your eyes reject to close, pillows are turning their self into rocks, blanket won’t open itself for you, You stare at your phone.

5 missed calls

You cross your leg against another and unlock your phone. 5 missed calls from Dongwoo. “Incoming call, Dongwoo” pops out of your phone screen, you pushed the green button.

Annyeonghaseyo?”

_______-ah, um…..” He pauses for a while, “You called me before?”

You don’t like to answer such questions.

“I’m sorry, I was absorbed with my video games” He chuckles. The image of him smiling widely and innocently appears in your mind.

“There is 5 missed calls from you, is there something…..important or emergency or..?”

“That’s actually what I want to ask to you, I’m worried…is there something?”

You are flattered but you try to keep your tone as flat at possible, It’s your first time to be worried by a guy, who is only your friend.

“It’s not really important, …..just like..usual?” You bite your lips.

You hear video games’ sounds, God, He is playing while calling you, and this is the result for doing that in the same time.

“Wait..what? I-I’m sorry. I can’t leave my video games.” 

“Nevermind.” You’re about to hang up,

“W-wait, can we..um…go somewhere and..you can tell it to me there?”

“I think that’s fi….”

You haven’t finished your words

“Okay! I’ll fetch you in 30 minutes!” He said cheerfully, as usual.

You slowly put down your phone. A date? No, It makes no sense for you. You look at the mirror across you, No guy in this world would like to see a girl like this. The clock is ticking, it’s 8:45 pm.

You take your towel and start cleaning yourself.


——————————————————————

Dongwoo P.O.V

I put down my gaming console, 9:05 pm. 10 minutes is enough time to prepare for me. I take a quick shower and stare at the mirror right near the sink. My hand my face slowly, My eyes take me to look at my reflection.

I’m satisfied with my well-built body and y eyes.

The towel wrapped around my waist slightly removed. I put on my short-sleeve white shirt and plaid green dress shirt, pulling my pants up and buckle my belt.

Lights off, windows closed, and I’m allowed to leave this house.

My shoes make some sounds when I’m walking, It stops when I’m in front of an oak door.

I take a breath and knock on the door. 

The door slowly opens.

I’m dumbfounded.

------------------------

I'm back! ^^; Well i guess this chapter have a slight ?

Hope you enjoy it ^~^ Comment and suscribe~? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅎㅅㅎ

And also thanks for reading and suscribing! I'll work hard~

One more, Exams are coming(again!) and I might not update for some weeks or days...sorry T_T but I'll try my best to update, I'm still writing but I'm not posting it yet ^^;