Chapter 4

You're The Reason Why I'm Still Alive

Hoya P.O.V

“So, what’s important to talk about, dude?” I roll my eyes. Dongwoo called me to come over is house, there’s something “important”, believe me, He just said that so that I come over his house. I always fall into that kind of trap.

He smiles to me, “I met her”. “who?” I ask, I’m acting innocent. “HER” Dongwoo emphasize his words. “WHO?” I’ll stay acting innocent until he SAID HER NAME. “Your ex,” His eyes grow bigger. “Which?” I smile innocently. I know what’s coming next, “I know, you can’t even count your ex by your fingers,” He said. See? “Plus toe”, “funny, howon, funny.” He doesn’t look annoyed, He is just tired talking to me. “Your last ex” He said with serious face, “That ghost?” I said with a mocking face. Dongwoo makes that ‘are you sure’ face to me. “What?” Okay, she is not a ghost but, she looks like one. “That’s inappropriate”, He takes a sip on his coffee.

“Why?” I guess there’s nothing wrong with it.

“She is not a ghost,” um.. I know that too, dude.

“She is not transparant, You can touch her, She is a human.” He stress the HUMAN. Dongwoo, You’re a genius, but I’m not talking about that. Sigh. “I’m not saying she is a ghost, It’s just she looks like one.” His reaction? round mouth. “So, whats the “important” thing?” I said, “You’re wasting my time.”

“I met your ex, that’s the important thing.” He smiles playfully.

“That? That’s not important,” I stands up, “Wooo, wait dude. dude. There’s still a lot to tell about that” He pulls me back to sit. “But, first, answer my question,” I said with a serious tone, but no, It’s not even a serious question. “Okay, okay, What?” “You states that “You can touch her”, I guess you've touched her” I grin.

He blushes, “N-n-no. I don’t touch her”. “Really? I guess you want to.” I pat his back, “If killing is legal, you’re dead now.” He grins back at me. “Okay, that’s all for today.” I wear my coat, He walks toward me, Death-glaring, “What’s your promise, Lee Howon?”. That’s..pretty scary.

I sit again, put a sleepy face. And there is it, A magazine landing on my face. “Well, I met her, at the bar we usually go to,” He pauses, stares at me, I put my sleepy face again in purpose. He pulls my nose, “I’m talking here”. “Putting-sleepy-face-to-make-Dongwoo-kick-me-out” mission, FAIL.

Second Mission: Nods but not hearing, Make Dongwoo annoyed, Make him feels like throwing me out.

“So, I met her at the bar we usually go to. She is alone, I come to her, and ask If I can join her…” I nod. “I sit in the same table with her, You know, She is sort of a heavy drinker.” I nod. “She smokes too, and…” I nod. Damn, he knows. I just act like I don’t know, He takes off his left shoe. I’m going home with a shoeprint on my face.

No more mission from now on, I’ll listen to him well.

“She is thinking of suicide.” He presses his words.

I’m not regretting anything for deciding to listen to him well.

“What?” I’m..ultimately shock. “Believe me,” He stares at me, “She’ll not suicide directly. She’s doing something, which makes her die faster.”

I’m speechless.

“You better get things right before she is gone, gone forever.”

I wear my coat, “Thanks, Dongwoo.” I smile to him before I go. “So, you gonna talk to her now?” It makes me think for a while. “Answer me,” He folds his hand on his chest, “No..” I’m not a coward, I’m just not sure yet. I leave his house, I have no reason why I’m running.


Dongwoo P.O.V


“Howon-ah!! It’s slip…” I’m late. “pery.” He bumped into a girl. ..Wait, She’s.. familiar. Ghost-like. Purple coat. I go inside my house, peeking through the window. I guess I know what’s happening next.

———————————————-


Your P.O.V

“Watch your steps” That guy said in a cold tone. “I’m sor..ry, are you o..?” He’s not a stranger. I can’t even finish my words. I know him.

I let go of his hand, “I’m sorry.” I said in a cold tone. Hoya, What are you doing here?  I walk away from him, He stands up, “I’m sorry, too.” I looked back, He smiles at me, innocently. Like there’s nothing happening between us. “How are you?” He steps closer to me, I won’t mind a small talk with him. 

“I’m fine,” I’m trying my best to stay flat. “Good,” He said, “You?” “Me too.”

“Seriously, why are you running?” I can’t help myself, “I’m just.. In a hurry.” He giggles a bit. What’s funny about that, I start to giggle a bit, too. “Idiot” I mumbled. “I hear that,” He stares at me, I’m just trying to put my best poker face. “And, what the hell are you doing here?”. “Im from Dongwoo’s,” He points at a house, What the hell, We’re neighbours?!. “He told me, something about you.” He smirks, “Take care.”. Hoya walks away. He starts to disappear from my sight.

“It’s cold outside,” I heard a gentle voice behind me, Dongwoo. I look at him, “You have to explain everything to me, Jang Dongwoo.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

CHEERS! 5 suscribers with 100+ views! Thanks for reading guys ^^ I'll work hard~ @__@

*I probably will not update for a pretty long period of time due to exams, i'll try my best to update*