Chapter 5

You're The Reason Why I'm Still Alive

Dongwoo P.O.V

 “It’s cold outside,”

She looks at me, “You have to explain everything to me, Jang Dongwoo.”

I smile at her, “You come in the right time,” “Really? Oh.” She looks annoyed… “and yeah, I’ll explain everything,” I walk toward the door, She still stands outside, She frowns at me. I step inside, I see her through the window, She zips her coat. I open the door, “I told you, It’s cold outside.” “And?” she doesn’t get what I mean. “Come in. I’m not mean enough to let you freeze out there.” I raise my eyebrow, she comes inside.

“You live alone?”

It makes me pause for a while,

“You live alone?” She asks me again,

“Not before.” I said, I tremble a bit.

“Who do you live with before?” God. She needs to stop asking me about that.

“A girl?” I answer casually, “Who?” She asks me again.

Really, “You really need to stop asking about that, Now, what do you want from me?” “Aren’t you the one who offer youself?” She looks at me unsure,”Um.. Yeah”  

“Idiot,” She mumbles, “I HEARD THAT” I throw a deathly glare to her. “I’m sorry” she smirks. “What’s Hoya doing here?” She’s interrogating me. To be honest, I hate to be interrogated.  “I call him to come over,” I answer easily.

“What for?” She glares at me. MOMMMYYYY

I tremble for the second time, Her glare gives me a goosebumps.

“I told him.. There’s something important.” I try to stay calm. 

She grab my by the collar, “What’s that important thing, Jang Dongwoo?”

Calm down, calm down. She’s just scary, She’s not going to kill you.

She let go of my collar. Phew.

I told him, that I met you, remember?” I ask her again, “Of course.” She narrows her eyes, “I told him I met you at the bar we usually go to.” I pauses for a while, I walk to the kitchen, “You want something?” “No thanks.”

Whatever, people always rejects when I’m about to give them some drink, I still make it anyway.

I give her a cup of hot chocolate, “I told you, I don’t want.” I don’t say a word, I sit again, She’s drinking it. I know she will. “Then, what’s his reaction?” she her lips, “He looks like he’s not interested,” 

“Really? Good.”

“But…” She drinks again, “Not until I told him that you drink and smoke now.”

“WHATT? You told him?”

I try to hold my laugh, There’s a chocolate stains around her lips, “pfffftttt” I don’t deliberately make a sound like that.

“What’s funny about that?” She don’t realize it yet, I swear I can explode. She looks stupid and cute with that.


“There’s a..” I can’t help my laugh, “A.. Chocolate stains, YOU LOOK STUPID HAHAHA OH MY GOD” I exploded after a long time. Don’t ask me why, It’s almost as annoying as ‘that’ question.


She clean that chocolate stains with her coat’s sleeve, “I know how stupid I look, but..” I keep laughing, “STOP LAUGHING, It’s embarrassing.” I try to stop, I just can’t. Exploding after a long time, It feels really good. She folds her hand in front of her chest.

“Okay, Yes I told him about…pftttt. that.” I hold my laugh, “Don’t tell me that you also told him about my purpose for drinking and smoking.”

…It makes me think for a while. Should I be honest?

She glares at me, waiting for the answer.

“Yes, I told him about that…”

She’s dumbfounded when she hears my answer.

“Sorry?” Good job Jang Dongwoo, You make her upset.

“Um..yeah. I told him about that, Look.. I’m” I stammered. “What’s your purpose for telling that?” I know that she’s dissapointed, totally dissapointed. “I think..Maybe..He will…Talk to you about that and..um..”

“You’re a total idiot.” She walks away, slamming the door, “______!” I try to chase her, “Look, I’m sorry, I don’t know that…” She looks back for a while, “You don’t know about what? That’s really stupid of you, It’s impossible that he’ll talk to me about that, and I’m sorry, I don’t want to talk to him again.” She continue walking away, I run after her, I hold her hand. “I’m sorry..I think….” She stares at me, I can’t finish my sentence.

It reminds me of somebody, Who’s gone.

——————————————————————-