Chapter 10

You're The Reason Why I'm Still Alive

Hoya P.O.V

A girl is approaching me, She is getting closer.

I can't help myself from smirking, This is what I want. Seeing me like this.

I've always wanted this

Her beautiful dark eyes with black eyeliner framing both of them stare at me fiercely.

"Hey beautiful," Those words come out from my mouth with a teasing tone.

She stops, looking at one girl to the other and back to me.

These girls beside me keep asking me who she is, like what everybody expected. When somebody she doesn't knows ask about her, the answers are mostly a glare. Or a straight face that doesn't look interested at all. This girl, I keep asking what's with her to myself. I don't know what makes me fell for her in the past.

"Just..wait a second? I've got something really important to do."

I jump off the stool and walk closer to her. Leaving a small distance between us.

Head to toe, I admit it she's hot right now.

"How's it going? You're looking so fine."

"Everything magnificent until I meet this pathetic, ridiculous human"

Pretty long answer for her to say.

"What a sharp answer that doesn't even seem to suit a gorgeous lady, What are you doing here? Playing around? I'm having fun here. Just to share, I've been having some fun here since a pretty long time. My girlfriend that time bores me."

"Looking for a guy who so much, getting a clear explanation from him and going to give him a damn lesson."

I try to be sympathetic to her, "Who's him? Don't do that. Let me." I lean on one side of the bar to take my drink and sip it passionately.

"Comitting suicide is bad."

Her hand grabs my drink in a flash, I heard a sound of a glass breaking.

My dress shirt collar was tightened by a hand which doesn't look strong but it actually is. It get tighter as there's a guy I knew so long and well there holding her. Not allowing her to.

Everybody are staring at us, chattering are heard from everywhere. Changing the women' flirtatious laughs that fill this club every night.

I lost my pride, well, it's a maybe.

"You're just lucky it's a public place"

She turns and walk away.

Dongwoo P.O.V

________ holds her head while she's walking toward me,

She bumps right onto me,I could feel her suffocated breath on my chest. I don't dare to move. She needs to lean on me with her bad condition right now. It'll make things worse if I do.

"You..okay?"

"Dongwoo-ah, I felt horribly weak."

The crowd start to disperse,

Her eyes suddenly close, Her body leans on me helplessly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's laying on my bed, she doesn't move at all. I should be looking for her house's key on her bag, but I'm even too tired for that. My plaid green dress shirt is now replaced with a loose white v-neck shirt, I turn my head, Should I change her clothes too? It doesn't look comfortable sleeping in a tight black dress even for a person who's not awake. But will it be awkward if i change her clothes? I never undress a girl. I ignore the second thought and take out a white dress shirt. My hands carefully slide down her dress, I'm flustered for a while. I try to make my eyes not to look much. I button up the shirt and pull up the blanket for her. My finger runs on her cheek for a short time, pulling it back realizing how creepy is that. 

The window close itself, blocking the cold autumn wind to enter, lights are tired of giving out it's light. My room's door opened itself to send out it's owner. I throw myself on the sofa, hugging one beige pillow, putting myself into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------

This is my first time writing um...fighting scene? That's kinda awkward way to say that O_O I'm sorry if it was awkward as this was the first time I write that kind of scene. (Just call it 'that-kind' lol =v=)

I add a poster too, it doesn't look really pretty. Yeah, I made it myself and I gotta admit it I'm not a good poster creator, I also don't have a photoshop.....T^T

Suscribe, comment, and thanks for reading!