019

Hallyuu Gakuen

 

Before they leave Chansung stoops to deliver a quick peck to Nichkhun’s lips and then grin again at the way he blushes.

 

They walk to the caf with fingers entwined and Khun expects people to be shocked, but no one even seems phased and it makes him wonder if he really was that obvious before.

 

He checks Chansung’s face to make sure he’s not freaking out but, the boy doesn’t seem to notice, let alone mind.

 

Somehow this bothers Khun. He feels like that whole two years of anxiety and brooding were all for not, if their relationship is going to be this easy.

 

And then Chansung beams at him as he pulls him into the food line and Khun thinks: oh, whatever. Who cares already.

 

They eat breakfast with all of the 2PM members, including MinJun, who claims to have popped in to assist with Taec’s vocal coaching, though Khun knows he’s only here to gawk with the rest of them, and it’s nice.

 

It’s embarrassing and full of elbows and innuendos and sleazy winks and it’s nice. A little gross and uncomfortable because they’re all 'dudes' and they don’t talk about feelings like that, but it’s good. It’s accepting and Nichkhun can live with that.

 

Until Kwon shows up in the practice studio after the last class and starts fawning over them and squawking about how no one ever tells him anything. It becomes less livable then.