Door 3: Such a liar!

House of Cards

Walking into the corridor, whether it had been your first time or not, still creeped you out so much. The one light from the living room represented your amount of sanity left to even go into any of the rooms. You had to, however. You were the rescuer and you had to get them back. No matter what happened. If you didn't, the game would never end and you didn't want that. You sighed as you leaned on the door that read "3" on it.  "Here we go," you said to yourself.

You opened the door, to see pure darkness, feeling for the light switch, which when you flipped it, gave off a dim light but still enough to see something. Inside were two tables on each side of the room, one side with a mirror on top of it and drinks on the other. Further back, there was a path leading to a door; but was blocked by a couch, where stairs leading up sat next to it. Between the table and the couch was another door, that Jungkook happened to be leaning on. He never glared at you, only the figure in the middle of the room. The figure swirled around if they were drunk, then fell on his knees. "Stop," Jungkook said as you closed the entrance. The figure was Suga. He followed the sound to your presence as the person grinned. "He's gone. That's it." as the person continued to stare at you. "What do you want?!"

Jungkook then glared at you in confusion. "Don't let Suga get to you," he said out of breath.

"What do you want?!!" Yoongi yelled again as he stood up and walked slowly to you.

"Move away from him!" Jungkook yelled. You moved to your right, touching the wall with every step. Suga kept walking until he ran into the entrance door. Is he blind?

"Nothing. Nothing. I'm here to get you guys out of here." you replied. Suga walked in your direction once again.

"What? Why?" Jungkook asked with confusion.

"Why? Get out!" Yoongi added on.

"Yoongi!!" you exclaimed as you ducked from his swing, causing him to run into the right table, knocking the cups to the ground. "Yoongi, stop!" Jungkook kept yelled. He took action and meandered to his friend; as if he were blind and tried to halt . From your view, the action looked like a hug. Yoongi started to giggle, as he accepted the hug for a moment. Jungkook started laughing too. "Jin, you always knew how to make me feel better," Yoongi muttered.

"I'm not Jin, but I'm glad to help."

Wait, are they both blind?

Just then, you noticed a card on the second table with juice on it. The card was a picture of one person punching the other in the face, reading "blind by your loses" at the top. At the bottom of the card, it read "Yoonkook".

"Yoonkook?" you thought to yourself as you heard a punch from behind you.

"Get off of me, Jungkook!" Suga yelled. By this time, Jungkook was standing in front of Suga, who was coughing on the stairs. "You shouldn't trick me like that, Jungkook."

"I wasn't. I never said I was Jin. Accept that he isn't here anymore."

"Why would you say that?" as Yoongi stood up and ran into him. "Learn your place." as he pushed Jungkook into the couch.

"hnnn.aa..." he grunted. "Hnnn..you still have no right to say he's still here. You just won't let him go.

"I don't want to!" Yoongi yelled.

"You're going to hurt yourself more!"

"Jin isn't gone!" you yelled at both them, which made them look over at you.

"How do you know?" Jungkook questioned.

"I saw him..umm...A few minute ago. You guys did too."

"She's lying!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You're such a liar."

"Aish, Shut up," Suga replied. "Continue."

"We are just in a made up house right now. Aw, I can't believe I have to this explain this. We were just playing a game." as you sighed.

"What game?"

"House of Cards."

"House of Cards....House of cards...." as he tried to remember.

"House of Cards, and inside..is us." Jungkook sang to himself. "Our song. Prove it."

"Okay, fine. Yoongi, who told you that Jin was gone? Surely, it wasn't because of Jungkook."

Yoongi became to think as his stressed eyebrows began to loosen up. You picked up the sticky card as the "Yoon" had faded from the card, leaving "Kook". You glared up at Suga, who had looked at you with a stink face. "Where are we? Did you get everyone else yet?"

"No." as they both looked at Jungkook, who was still affected by the card. 

"Suga, what is going on?"

"Come on. I'll explain. (reader)-ah, can you help me here?" as he grabbed Jungkook by one of his arms. You ran to assist, placing that card in your back pocket. You took his other arm and both of you walked Jungkook to the door. "Where are we going?" Jungkook kept asking.

"Wipe the blood off your mouth when we get out of here." Suga requested. Out the door, you guys went to the living room, placing exhausted Jungkook on the couch. Suga watched the blood disappeared from his mouth.  "Whoa, the blood just vanished." as he sat next to him. "Maybe it was the illusion of the room," you added.

"Maybe. The illusion from the game." Suga agreed. "Go and save the others!!"

 

 

Back