What happened next?

House of Cards

You headed back into the living room with the most confused face. Every member you found glared back at you as you stood among them. Suga gave you another face.

"You got everybody? Cause we're one member short," he said to you. Jungkook laid his head on Suga's lap and played with a part of his coat.

"Where is Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"Did you check all the rooms?" Taehyung questioned as he trailed towards you and peered through the hall. You nodded.

"Of course." as you thought for a moment.

"Then, is this game finished? I'm tired, man!" Suga complained.

"In.....Attic."

"Wait, if she checked all the rooms and there are six of us....I was in a room with Jungkook. So, that means one room had no one in it."

"No, Jimin and I were in one room, too. The bathroom," J-Hope spoke in a bit of disgust.

"So, there were two rooms that didn't have people in there." Suga continued.

"What were in those rooms?" Jungkook looked up at you. You gulped.

"Breezes."

Suga made a face. "Breezes? Tell me if you saw something or not."

You gulped once again. "There was nothing in the room, however, I did hear a voice."

"Oh! Did it sound like Jin?" Taehyung jumped excitedly.

Yoongi got up and grabbed you by the arm and took you to the hallway. "Go in there and find him!"

"It wasn't Jin's voice!" you shouted, which made Yoongi stop in his tracks. "It was woman's voice. It said something about finding her grandson."

"Oh my god!" Jungkook said sitting up.

"What?" you asked.

"You're losing your mind."

"No, I'm not. She said he was in the attic."

"There's an attic? Yoongi interrupted. You and Yoongi walked deeper into the corridor and glared at the ceiling, noticing nothing at all. "Well, if she was real, she was lying," he said to you. He was about to head back to the living room when he remembered something. "Oh, maybe the room that me and Jungkook were in led to an attic. There were stairs."

"You think?"

"That would be the only way. But, you should go with someone this time."

"What if the effect of the cards cause one of you guys to act weird again?"

Suga shrugged. "Weird? No, it wouldn't....wait...maybe it would."

"No, it wouldn't. Your names are no longer on the cards, so you should be fine," you replied.

"Someone volunteer to go with her!" Suga announced.

Immediately, Taehyung raised his hand to go, running over. "I'll do it. Let's go."

"Okay, we'll be here. Scream if you need help." Yoongi advised, heading back to the living room. Everyone looked back at you, giving the expressions of saying "Good luck" as you peered at Taehyung, who was smiling right at you. 

"Here we go." as Taehyung opened the door.

 

 

  To the Attic