Continue the new game!

House of Cards

Previously in House of Cards...

"Are you going to do something?!" you shouted at him in fear.

Jin glared at the cards in shock. "This didn't happen when I watched my grandma and friends play!"

"Jin...please do something. What was that?!!"

"I don't know, but we can't stop the game. We have to finish it."

You were at the verge of tears. "Jin...."

He glared at you with a straight face. "I can't..." he said sadly. "Only you can..."

"Just as you glared at your card again, that blank area of the card was filled. At the bottom of the badge card...

....was your name.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

"My name....is on this card." the words faintly slipped out your lips as you looked at Jin. He then glared at the others who looked back at him.

"Yea, that's what's supposed to happen but the thing with Yoongi and Jungkook...wasn't," he continued to you.

"Why do we have to finish it?"

"Because...."

"Jin?" you said to him as the remaining members came back and sat down. Taehyung and Jimin were confused, Namjoon slightly pissed, with frightened J-Hope next to him.

"What was that?!!" Namjoon yelled. Jin couldn't answer. He was just in his thoughts but began to talk to himself. 

"No.....no..no way... that's why..." he muttered.

"What?! Explain?!" Taehyung announced just as he sat next to you.

"I think....this game is linked to this house," Jin spoke up.

"No kidding." Taehyung talked back.

"We kinda figured that out already," J-Hope added. "How do we get them out of there?"

"We...have to..."

"Jin...can not hear you!"

"We have to finish this game"

"Why?!" Jimin shouted.

"Jimin, don't yell at Hyung." Namjoon stopped him. "Jin, Why can't we just stop the game?"

"Like I said, it is linked to the house and there isn't a reset button."

"We can't just open the door and leave?" as he attempted to open the front door.

Jin shook his head. "The front door was locked when the game started. The locking sound earlier was the front door and the one of the hall door locking."

"Was this suppose to happen?" you asked.

"No..they weren't supposed take one card at the same time and look at it. Looking at it probably triggers the pocket watch, which controls the house. It clicked once they saw it."

"Let's just finish. I'm the rescuer." talking with determination. Jin glared around in fear but tried to hold it in as they all glared back at the deck of cards. "

"I'll go next," Taehyung said excitedly. "What can go wrong?" as he took a card and flipped it over.

"What is the picture?" Jimin asked.

"It's person isolated in a corner....with blood on his hand. There's a bottle of water next to him. What is that suppose to mean?"

Jimin gasped as a tick from clock was heard and the sound of the door creaking open. "Taehyung, behind you!"

Out of your entire life, you never thought turning around would become one of your biggest fear. The same rug, that gripped Suga and Jungkook earlier, stood up right behind us, similar to a flat tongue and scooped him up as easy as pie. It wrapped around his torso as he laughed. "It's not so bad." as he looked over to me.  "As long as I know she'll save us." 

The tongue, the others, was forced in a different room in the corridor with a door that slammed shut. You glared over at Jimin.

"Well...I guess I'm next." Jimin spoke. He took a card from the deck as well and flipped. 

"What's yours?" J-hope said leaning towards him, looking at the cards. He pinched the top of the card to get a better look. "Can't see."

Jimin smiled at him. "Why did you do that?" he said flirtatiously. "Now the next carpet will take us both."

"What?" just as they heard the tick follow by the sound of slithering. 

"Here it comes. (the reader)-ah, come get us soon, will ya?"

But then, the next carpet got a hold of them and scooped them into another room, with Hoseok screaming the entire time.

Then, like a pattern, the next got Namjoon, and the following one took hold of Jin. Jin's last words were washed into your head.

"This is all my fault.." as a tear came from his eyes. Glaring over at you, he muttered.

"Let me be the last one you look for..."

The last carpet took him away, accidently slamming part of itself to the chandelier of the house, breaking all but one bulb.

"Ahh....." he yelled. The door slammed behind him and you were now the only one left in the living room. Glimpsing at the pocket watch and the card, you placed them both in your back pocket and slowly trailing to the start of the corridor. There were, at least, six doors and you didn't know which one to choose first. You were hoping that everyone would be okay at this moment.

 

 

 

Go to the corridor

 

Forget BTS

 

 

 

Click on your choice :D