Chokers

PR-Love | yoongi

A knock on the door, followed by a male voice saying my name. I open my eyes, feeling drowsy since I had troubles falling asleep last night. "Yoongi and you, you're going to be a couple for the next weeks."  That's what I  was told yesterday and I hoped to sleep, wake up and find that it was just a stupid dream.

"Yeeeeees", I moan but hide myself under my blanket, not wanting to leave the warm bed.

"GET UP, GET UP, GET U-UP!", Chang-Soo calls through the door. He seems to be in a good temper, something I can't stand in the early morning but indeed, I get up, open the door and let him in.

"What time is it?", I ask.
"It's 6:30"
"Oh what an ungodly hour"

Chang-Soo laughs at me and at the same time pushes me towards the bathroom. While I start brushing my teeth and examine the under-eye circles, he starts going through today's busy schedule.

"Okay so at 7:30 you have dance practice, during this practice you'll be on V for a live broadcast. After that broadcast, we're going to tweet your first tweet and also post some pictures of last week's photoshoot", he takes a deep breath and continues, "afterwards we're gonna post that song you covered a while ago. Ah and by the way I have this for you."

He stands with his hands on his hips, panting as if he just finished a marathon. Then his right hand slips into his trouser pocket and he presents me a cute choker. A silver pendant that looks like a sun or a pretty blooming flower with pointy petals dangles from the black collar.

"It's beautiful! Really! But. Do you think this will appease me? I'm still angry."
"No, no. I just thought it would serve as a charm, you know, with all the promotions starting now..."
"That's sweet, thank you.", I say and hug him. "Let me get ready and I'll see you in the practice room, there's lots to get done today"

I smile at him, put on the choker and softly push him out of the room. I shove the thoughts on Yoongi to the back of my mind and get ready for the dance practice.

---

I don't like dancing and I can relate to Jin and Namjoon a lot. Of course I got better in the last few weeks but I still struggle and damn the fast choreographies on a daily basis. Thanks to the live broadcast I could finally take a break and relax a bit when suddenly I notice that a small group of people gathered on the corridor in front of a window which lets them look into the practice room. My heart starts to beat faster. Sweat slowly runs down my left temple. My eyes quickly scan the persons out there. He's not among them. I breathe out, slowly calm down. Then I see Jimin looking at me and giving me a thumbs up as the music begins to play again. Such a sweetheart.

---

"Why did I even look for him. I knew he wouldn't be there. He never was." , I tell myself as I put the choker back on after taking a shower. After leaving the bathroom, which was next to the little gym, I quietly rush through the aisle, the same one as yesterday when I had that intense dispute with him. I don't even dare to think his name or else I would think of his words. It didn't help.

"I won't even try to pretend anything". His throaty voice still echoes in my head. Didn't I say the same sentence to Chang-Soo? -

"BOOOOOH", Jimin shouts and grabs my shoulders from behind.
I let out a scream and in shock press both hands against my chest. Jimin just giggles.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I just wanted to tell you that you did so well today."
"Ah it's okay, Jimin. Thank you so much", I blush and look down. He gently rests his left arm around my shoulder as we walk.
"I couldn't watch you from the beginning, we just returned from a radio interview and I passed the gym and there you were.", he says and  smiles in his most adorable way. Uh how I love his eye smile.
"How was the interview?"
"It was good. Yoongi hyung seemed weird though. Normally he's really talkative on Sukira Kiss the Radio but... not today."

Speaking of the devil, Yoongi enters the aisle from the other side, coming up to us. His lips in a straight line and his gaze colder than yesterday, his appearance still manages to make me feel a hot sensation running through my spine. Is it anger, fear, embarrassment? I can't tell but I hold my breath.

"Jimin-ah, come on, we're waiting for you."
"Alright. Sorry, hyung." He turns to me. "I have to go! See ya soon, Gracie"
"See you, Jimin", I reply, my voice sounding sadder than it should.

The weight of his arm leaves my shoulder and I watch him run towards Yoongi. Before the older one turns around, I could catch a last glimpse of him and couldn't believe my eyes. What the heck was that around his neck? My hand shoots up and clutches the silver pendant of my choker.

 

---
Hi there :) do you like chokers? Because I do, that's why I had to include them. I got the idea spontaneously, I didn't have it planned but it was perfect, so I included it. If you look up 'yoongi choker' on Twitter or Google, I bet you'll find a pic of him wearing one and the pendant looks a bit like I described it in the story. Ah btw I can't dance and that's why I made Grace dislike dancing. That's one of the things I have in common with Jin and Namjoon :") How do you like the idea with the chokers? Lemme know :) thanks for reading xoxo