Why him/her?

PR-Love | yoongi

"Why the actual haven't you told me before? Why the actual have you even thought of this?", I'm crying out in despair. I don't like to curse but I just can't hold back. I know that I shouldn't be talking like this to my manager. But still. He decided without me having a clue about anything.

"Snickers, listen. Once again I'm telling you that this plan is brilliant. Your debut is about to happen soon. Tomorrow you're gonna have your first appearance on Twitter and V. Promotion is so important, you -", Chang-Soo tries to explain.

"you know.", I cut off, "YES, I know. But I don't like this idea, for God's sake. Chang-Soo, why him? Why this idea at all? You shouldn't have done this without my permission."

"See, I understand why you're pissed. But I'll let you sleep on it. You'll change your mind, I'm sure"

"Well I'm not. 'It's only PR.' HAH, don't make me laugh!", I say in the bitterest way. "I won't even try to pretend anything, I want my interactions with him to be as limited as possible."

"I can't grant you that. Bang Si-Hyuk loves this idea and he wants it to be authentic. In fact, he brought up Min Yoongi, it wasn't me."

I feel numb. Bang Si-Hyuk - Bang PDnim - himself suggested Yoongi. How could I say no to it then? He's my boss too. If I expressed any resistance, he would click his fingers and end my promotions before they've even begun.

"I - I really don't know what to say now", I counter, my mind completely blank. Chang-Soo's betrayal of trust didn't only leave me mad but also made me feel like I can't trust anyone. "I need a shower. Something to eat. Some sleep. I can't promise you anything though.", I say in a voice indicating that my mind is already absent anyway.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow. Get some rest. And cheer up, eat a Snickers", Chang-Soo says encouragingly. I don't feel like replying to that poor joke so I roll my eyes and leave his office without another word. As soon as I close the door, I check the hallway. I don't want anyone to see me like this. Soaked with sweat and furious as never before.

I turn left and start to walk down the aisle as I pass an ajar door.

"I don't ing want this. As if I care about her debut. What's so special about her? I don't care, okay.", you hear his voice screaming.

"First of all, her name is Grace. She's an extremely talented girl, you never joined us watching her dance. I also listened to her singing. Her voice is beautiful."

"Once again, I don't ing care."

"But you should. You were suggested by Bang PDnim himself."

The voices die off and all I can hear is Min Yoongi's heavy breathing. I'm leaning against the wall next to the door, eavesdropping the conversation. "So Namjoon was the one to tell Yoongi about this whole thing...", I think, lost in thought.

"What are you doing here?"

"Fu- oh my god, Min Yoongi sunbaenim, I'm sorry"

. I haven't noticed that Yoongi was about to leave the room as I was still standing there thinking about what I've heard.

"You know about the news, huh?", Yoongi barks at me.

"Yes. And I'm also not happy with this", I snap back and immediately regret my impolite response.

"I won't even try to pretend anything"

"Me neither, you can bet your life on it", I add, forgetting all the formalities.

Yoongi bristles with anger, I'm motionless and I feel the heat in my cheeks. The tension between us increases with every second we stand there. I'm staring into his eyes, he returns the gaze just as fierce. Then he turns around as I'm about to do the same.

"What a charming boyfriend I got there", I think while my heart is pounding against my chest. "Why him?"

 

"Why her?", Yoongi thinks, rushing towards the other side of the corridor.

 
---
Hi :) you just finished Chapter 2, thanks for that.
As an ARMY, I'm Yoongi biased and since this is my first fanfic, I wanted Yoongi to serve as boyfriend for Grace's dating scandal. Also I like how Yoongi sometimes seems to be the cold guy but he's actually the cutest and fluffiest rapper I've ever seen. Let's see how he'll develop in the story. Both, Grace and Yoongi, aren't pleased due to incidences in the past. But they have to work this out. It's their job as idols. It must be awkward to be involved in a dating scandal and I'm trying to imagine how it could go. What do you think of that all? Tell me in a comment or a tweet @' my Twitter profile (@bangtanbeach). I'm looking forward to your responses :) and thanks for reading :")