Chapter 9

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Hae was sprawled on her bed staring at the ceiling. It was already late and she's still up thinking. Sehun and her exchanged number at the clearing during their private moment and since then they started texting and calling each other for 3 days already.

She took her phone from her night stand and looked for Sehun's number. She stared at the brightly lit screen for a few minutes, it started ringing startling her. Her phone fell from her hands to her face. She cursed under her breath as she rubbed the spot where the phone landed. She answered the call still cursing.

She stopped muttering curses as the person on the other line started chuckling at her. She frowned, "why are you laughing at me?"

"Mian," Sehun answered holding a chuckle. "Who curses their phones? I mean it's funny to hear you curse at your phone."

"It fell on my face and it hurts like hell!" Rae Hae whined.

"It wasn't the phone's fault though. And, does it still hurt?" Sehun asked stopping himself from laughing.

"It's not the phone's fault. It's your fault since you startled me by calling. If you didn't call then my face wouldn't hurt like hell. And yes, it still hurts so stop laughing!"

"What are you saying? I'm not laughing." Sehun tried to deny.

"Tch. I know you, Oh Sehun!"

"But, it's really funny."

"It's not, because it hurts! I think it bruised!" Rae Hae said touching the middle of her face.

"Are you okay? Did it bruise?" Sehun asked seriously this time.

"It still hurts when I touch it." She said touching her face.

"Why don't you put some ice on it," he suggested.

"But, I don't want to get up!" She whined.

"Do you want to go to school tomorrow with that bruise, then?"

She shook her head and realized he can't see her, "no." She replied shaking her head.

"Then put some ice on it," Sehun said.

"Whatever you say, " she answered as she got up from her bed and went to the kitchen. She took some ice and dubbed it on the area.

"Feeling better?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, but it still hurts!"

"You know what, my mom told me that kisses takes the pain away. Do you want me to come over and kiss the pain away?"

"What are you five?" Rae Hae asked and was about to laugh, but then her swelling face stopped her from doing so.

"Why? It always work for me." Sehun said.

"If I could laugh right now I would, but then you're lucky I can't because of this stupid bruise." Rae Hae replied.

Sehun chuckled, "are you sure you don't want me to come over and kiss that pain away?"

Rae Hae rolled her eyes, "it's late. I don't want you coming over just because of this. I'll still live anyway."

The two continued talking until 3 in the morning.

"I need to sleep now. I have a schedule in the morning." Sehun said yawning.

"Why didn't you tell me ahead of time?" Rae Hae asked.

"I don't want you to drop the call early, that's why." Sehun answered.

"But, you can't do this. You need rest."

"I'm going to be okay. Don't worry this is not the first time I stayed up this late." Sehun said.

"Still... Anyways, good night and I'll see you at school this Monday." Rae Hae said.

"Yeah, I'll see you at school. Good night, Rae." Sehun replied. He waited for Rae Hae to hang up before he puts his phone on the night stand.

 

Morning came. Sehun was on his way to the studio where the photoshoot will be taking place. When he arrived, he was greeted by the people around. He greeted them back bowing to show respect. He was then ushered to his make up room where his make up artist was waiting for him.

"Oppa!" Irene's annoying high pitched voice echoed inside the room.

Sehun scowled at her. "What are you doing here?" Sehun asked his tone cold as ice.

"Just checking on you, " she said sitting on the chair beside him. She started typing away on her phone ignoring Sehun's glare.

"I think you should go and get ready. What are you even doing here?" Sehun asked looking at her.

She flashed him a smile. Isn't it obvious, Oppa?" She said as she stared at Sehun. "I'm sitting with you and keeping you company."

"You should go and get ready. Don't make those people wait for you. They have schedules and they don't have all day to wait for you." Sehun said trying to shoo her away.

"But," she tried to protest.

Sehun sent her a glared which made her look away from him. "Just go, okay? Everyone's busy so you should go and get ready." Sehun said trying to control his emotions.

"Fine," she said standing up and left the room.

Silence enveloped the room after Irene left. Sehun sighed breaking the silence and massage his forehead.

"You're really trying hard to get rid of her," his make up artist said staring at him through the mirror.

"Look, it's not like that, I just don't like her attitude, noona." Sehun said, another sigh escaping from him. "She's just so annoying and so clingy that fans thought we're dating." Sehun said as he continued on massaging his forehead.

"You don't like her?" She asked.

He shook his head. "I like someone else," he confessed a small smile appearing on his lips as he thought about Rae Hae. "I mean, I'm still a little confused, but I know for sure that I like her. " His make up artist stared at him. Sehun chuckled, "Confusing isn't it?"

His make up artist nodded at him, but shrugged it off. "And who's that lucky girl?" She asked styling his hair.

"Someone from our school," he replied smiling and eyes twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter