Chapter 2

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

          The boys just arrived from their 2 days concert in China. They were tired and drained from all the activities they did, they just want to rest. After getting all their luggage’s they made their way outside the airport, but one of them was missing. 

     “Guys, did you see, Sehun?” Suho asked s.

     “Luhan hyung and Sehun were together just a while ago.” Tao said. They all looked at Luhan.

     “He disappeared. I tried to call him, but he won’t listen.” Luhan said.

     “Kai, try to call him,” Kris said.

     “Out of reach,” Kai answered tiredly. Tired sighs were heard from the other members. They tried to contact him again, but his phone was out of reach. They were losing their patience slowly. They were damn tired and Sehun decides to wonder around. They tried for the last time, but still the same. They were about to report the missing Sehun to their manager when he arrived panting.   

     “Where the hell did you go?!” Suho asked.

     “Some b*tch blocked me,” Sehun answered.

     “Watch your language, Oh Sehun.” Xiumin, the eldest scolded.

     “Mian, I’m just tired and this girl blocked me. I was in a hurry, because some girls started following me, but she decided to block my way.” Sehun explained.

     “Save that explanation later. Let’s go, I’m tired. We’re all tired.” Kris said.

          The boys then left and rest when they arrived at their dorm. The next day, the guys gathered in the living room. They talked about things randomly, but Chanyeol remembered Sehun’s encounter with a girl. 

     “Sehun-ah, tell us more about your encounter with the girl yesterday.” Chanyeol blurted out.

     “Neh, tell us more about that.” Kris said.

     “Is she pretty?” Chen, Lay and Tao said in unison. The others laughed.

     “There’s nothing to tell,” he said. “And she’s not pretty.”

     “Nothing?! You were clearly pissed off yesterday,” Kai said not believing what just Sehun said.

     “She’s loud and annoying; her big mouth attracts more attention from the people around. I don’t want to be caught, so, I walked out.” Sehun said.

      “You walked out?! That’s so gay!” Baekhyun said while laughing.

     “Shut up! It’s not gay; I was able to shut her up before she could even open her big mouth again.” Sehun defended.

     “Oh, really,” Baekhyun conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter