Chapter 7

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Monday came quick. Rae Hae was still sleeping not wanting to face the bastard Oh Sehun. She felt her bed dipped. 

“It’s time to get up, Princess.” Her mom whispered.

“Mom, I’m tired. Can I skip school today?” Rae Hae asked still groggy.

“Are you sick?” Her mom asked touching her forehead. “Hmm. I don’t think you’re sick, so get up and get ready for school.”

“But,”

“No excuses, darling. Get up and get ready before I drag you out of here.” Her mom threatened.

“Mom, I know you won’t do that,” she muttered sleepily.

“Oh, I will,” her mom said taking the blanket off her.

“Mom,” she whined.

“I’ll call your dad up here if you won’t get up,” her mom said.

“Fine,” she muttered as she sat up.

“Good girl,” her mom said standing up. “We’ll be waiting downstairs.” Her mom said before going out.

“I’m dead,” she muttered to herself. She stood up and get ready for school. 

     Rae Hae arrived in school and tried to make herself invisible. She walked with her head down and with her hoodie covering her heaare She turned and bumped into someone. Her eyes widened.

“Watch where you’re going,” Sehun said.

“Yah, Sehun-ah keep it down!” Suho scolded.

“I don’t care, hyung.” Sehun said.

“Sorry,” Rae Haw muttered in a low voice before slowly walking away, but she was stopped.

“Wait,” Sehun said holding her wrist. “Can you take that hoodie off?” He asked.

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Stop that!” Kris said firmly.

“Take that hoodie off before you go,” Sehun said.

“Why?” Rae Hae asked.

“So that you won’t cause any accidents,” Sehun answered.

“Oh,”

 “Now get that off,” Sehun ordered. Rae Hae didn’t make a move and before she could protest the hoodie came off. 

“Hi,” she muttered awkwardly.

“Got ya,” Sehun said holding onto her hoodie.

Rae Hae tried to run away, but Sehun wasn’t planning to let go of her.

“Let go,” Rae Hae said.

“No,” Sehun said firmly glaring at her.

“Sehun-ah, let Rae Hae go already,” Chanyeol said.

“You know what she did to me, hyung.” Sehun said.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t.” Kyungsoo said.

“She kneed me last Saturday at the clearing,” Sehun said.

“Oh,” Kai said.

“That explains the dirt on your pants,” Xiumin said which made Chen and Baekhyun snicker.

“Does it hurt?” Lay asked.

“Of course it hurts, hyung!” Sehun yelled.

“There’s no need to yell,” Suho warned.

“Sehun-ssi, let go of me already,” Rae Hae said.

“Oh, before I let go of you, promise me one thing.” Sehun said.

“And what is that?” Rae Hae asked.

“You will meet me in the parking lot after school. If, you won’t be there, you’re dead. Got it?” 

“Okay, okay. I’ll be there,” Rae Hae said.

“Good,” Sehun said as he let go of her.

“Thanks,” Rae Hae said coming closer to him.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked.

“I forget to tell you something,” Rae Hae said.

“And what is that?” Sehun asked.

Rae Hae gestured for him to come closer. Sehun bent a little bit so Rae Hae could whisper. “I… I…. I DON’T F**KING CARE!” Rae Hae shouted.

“YOU!” Sehun yelled angrily as Rae Hae smirked at him.

"I'm sorry your highness, but you're getting really annoying," Rae Hae said crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"I'll get you and you'll surely regret everything," Sehin said angrily. 

"Okay, I'll wait for that day to come, " Rae Hae said walking away from him. 

Sehun glared at her retreating figure. Luhan and Kai patted him on the back. 

"What did I told you?" Suho asked the maknae. 

"Hyung, not this again." Sehun muttered. 

"I told you not to mess with a girl. She's not like other girls." Suho said patting Sehun on the back. 

"I know, hyung." He replied defeated. 

•••

Sehun was looking at the clock while impatiently tapping his foot on the ground. He's waiting for the bell to ring, but time seem to slow down. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter