Chapter 3

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Seoul of Performing Arts School (SOPA)

Office of the Dean

     “So, you were a model in the U.S?” Mr. Kim, the dean asked.

     “Neh, but I’m not that big there. I just started.” She replied.

     “Why did you transfer here then?”

     “To pursue my dream to become an artist/idol,” she answered.

     “Hmm… why here? Why not in the U.S?”

     “It’s because, I’m Korean and I’m proud of it. I want to be an artist in my own country, not just to inspire people, but also represent my country proudly as well.”

     “Impressive,” the dean complimented. “I have your schedule here and I’m going to personally accompany you to your class.”

     “Thank you, Mr. Kim.” She said with a bow.

          Mr. Kim led Rae Hae to her classroom with his secretary following behind. They stopped in front of a door with a star on the door. Mr. Kim signaled them to wait while he entered. The class greeted him cheerfully; he settled them first before speaking.

     “Our beloved star section, someone new will be joining your starting today.” Mr. Kim announced. The students started to whisper to each other. Mr. Kim cleared his throat and continued, “I want you all to welcome her. She’s not new in our country, but she’s new to our school. I want you all to guide her, understand?”

     “Neh,” the students answered. Mr. Kim then signaled his secretary to let the girl in. The moment Rae Hae entered, the class became quiet. Mr. Kim signaled her to introduce herself. She just nodded and took a deep breath.

     “Hello, I’m Kang Rae Hae from the U.S, please take care of me!” She said.

     “Oh! It’s her,” someone shouted from the back. Rae Hae scanned the room and recognized 4 faces, but didn’t recognize the guy sitting beside the dark guy. Her eyes landed on the guy sitting near the window glaring at her. The guy was no other than Oh Sehun.

     “Mr. Park, do you know her?” Mr. Kim asked.

     “Neh, we met her a few days ago.” Chanyeol answered.

     “I see.” Mr. Kim said. “Would you want to sit beside, Mr. Park?” Mr. Kim asked. Rae Hae looked around and saw most of the girls glaring at her.

     “Umm, I can’t see if I sit there, so maybe not.” Rae Hae answered sensing the girl’s and Sehun’s piercing glare.

     “Okay, Ms. Lee it’s for you to decide. I’ll go now. I still have some things to do. Thank you.” Mr. Kim said before exiting.

     “Hmm, Okay, Ms. Kang you can sit beside Ms. Yoon,” the teacher said.

    “Over here!” A girl who was sitting a few rows away from the guys said.

          Rae Hae walked over to where the girl was and sat beside her. The girl was smiling at her, 4 others turned their heads and smiled.

     “Hi! My name is Ah Rah, Yoon Ah Rah. It’s really nice to meet you.” Ah Rah said.

     “Hello, I’m Ri Sung. This is Min Hye my sister,” she said pointing to the girl beside her. “The two girls over there are Eun Ae and Jiyeon.” She said pointing to the girls’ three seats away from them. The girls smiled at her, she smiled at them too. 

Lunch…

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter