Chapter 6

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   All of them were in the parking lot deciding where to go. EXO as an idol group can’t just go around the mall. So, the guys suggested to go to a little road trip, but the girls didn’t brought their cars with them.

“We’ll go home first and get our ride since, we can’t fit in there.” Min Hye said pointing at the van.

“We’ll just drop you,” Suho offered.

“We can’t fit, oppa.” Jiyeon said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll make room for you girls.” Lay said.

“Okay,” Eun Ae said going in first. The other girls followed.

“Who’s house are we going?” Suho asked.

“Our house,” Ri Sung said. “You have GPS?” Ri Sung asked.

“Yeah,” Luhan replied as he pointed on a screen.

“Let me put the address,” she said as she typed the address and sat back down.

“You live there, unnie?” Rae Hae asked.

“Yes, why you know the place?” Ri Sung asked.

“I live there.” Rae Hae said.

“That means we're neighbors.” Ri Sung said.

“I guess.” Rae Hae said.

     After driving for a few minutes they finally arrived. Ri Sung and Min Hye went down followed by the others.

“Wow!” The guys gushed.

“Never seen a house before?” Ri Sung asked them.

“You call that a house?!” Baek said. “That’s a freaking mansion!” 

“It’s a house for me.” Ri Sung said shrugging. “Rae,” Ri Sung called.

“Neh?” 

“Where’s your house?” Ri Sung asked.

“That one,” Rae Hae said pointing the mansion in front of The Park’s Residence. 

“Wait? You’re neighbors?” Jiyeon asked.

“I just found out,” Min Hye said.

“Let’s move on shall we? I want to get this over with.” Ri Sung said as she pressed something and the gate opened. “Rae Hae-ah, do you have your own car?” Ah Rah asked.

“No, it’s still shipped.” She replied.

“She’ll ride with me.” Ri Sung said.

“Me too!” Ah Rah said.

     Suho moved the van away from the gate and wait for the girls to go out. The big gates opened revealing Min Hye's car.

“Let’s go!” Min Hye said.

“Where’d you get that car?” Kai asked eyeing the Dark blue Chevrolet Camaro convertible. As Jiyeon and Eun Ae hopped in.

     A loud honk interrupted them. This time the guys jaw dropped. Ri Sung was driving blue Audi R8 convertible.

“Don’t just stand there boys. Let’s go!” Ri Sung said.

      All the guys entered their van and lead the girls. They drive through the City, made a stop in a store to buy food and int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter