Chapter 1

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

        Washington Dulles International Airport

        11:00 a.m

          Rae Hae and her parents were patiently waiting for their flight going to South Korea, which will take approximately 14 hours and 29 minutes.

      “Good morning, passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 08A to South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in 10 minutes time. Thank you.”

           After 10 minutes the three boarded the plane. The clock struck 11:50; the sound of the intercom was heard.

     “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to flight 08A with service from United States to South Korea. We are currently second in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately 10 minutes time. We ask you to please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including cell phones and laptops. Smoking is strictly prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Korean Air. Enjoy your flight.”

          The plane took off after the span of 10 minutes. The captain announced that if the weather will continue to be good they will be arriving 10 minutes earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter