Chapter 10

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ri Sung was watching a movie with her parents and her sister in the living room when her phone dinged. Min Hye snickered at her while her parents paused the movie and look at her.

"Aren't you going to check your phone, dear?" Her mom asked looking at her.

"Uhm, yes, I was about to check it, Mom." She replied picking up her phone and saw a message from Kris. She stared at the message slightly confused. "Why would he text me?" She thought to herself and opened the message.

Please don't turn your phone off. I'll be calling you later. -Kris

She stared at the message Kris sent her and blinked. "Huh?! Why would he call me? Did something bad happen? Or he's just playing with me?" Different scenarios played inside her head making her frown.

"Are you okay, Princess?" Her dad asked looking at her with a worried expression.

"Yeah, I just receive a text from a friend." She replied smiling at her Dad.

"A friend? Or someone…" Min Hye said wiggling her eyebrows teasing her elder sister.

"Yes, it's from a friend, Min Hye-ah." Ri Sung replied sending her sister a glare.

"Hmm. Okay," Min Hye said sending her a wink. Ri Sung narrowed her eyes at her sister as she smiled and sunk back down beside their Dad. They continued on watching the movie.

After the second movie, Ri Sung's phone ringed. It was Kris. Her parents look at her as she stood up. "I'm going to take this call. You can start with the third movie without me. I'll be back in a few minutes." She said before walking out.

"Hello," she answered as she sat on the bench in their garden.

"Ri Sung-ah," Kris said on the other line.

"What is this call about, Kris-ssi?" She asked looking up at the sky full of stars.

"Uhmm, I just want to ask you some questions," Kris said.

"What kind of questions?" Ri Sung asked confusedly.

"About Sehun and Rae Hae," Kris replied.

Silence.....

"Ri Sung-ah? Are you still there?" Kris asked after a minute of silence.

"Why? Did you call me just to ask that d*mn question?" Ri Sung asked her voice cold as ice. "You see, I don't just tell anyone about what my friends are telling me. Ask Rae Hae herself."

"But-"

He didn't finish what he was about to say when Ri Sung cut him off. "But, what?" She snapped at him angrily.

"L-Let me finish-"

"No," Ri Sung said sternly.

"Okay," Kris said releasing a sigh. "But, let me just tell you that, whatever you see or hear or read, don't believe anything. It wasn't our maknae’s fault, okay?"

"What do you mean?" Ri Sung asked sligtly confused.

"Sehun was caught up in a scandal because of Irene. Again, whatever you see or hear or read, don't believe any of that because it's all a lie, okay?" Kris said.

"I don’t understand," Ri Sung muttered. "What's the connection of this scandal to Rae Hae? Why did you mention Rae Hae?" She asked.

"You didn't know?" Kris asked.

"Know what?" She asked slightly becoming impatient.

"That Sehun and Rae Hae liked each other," Kris said.

"W-What?!" Ri Sung yelled. After a few seconds, Kris heard Ri Sung laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I'm not joking, Ri Sung-ssi."

"Why? Because, you just said the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." Ri Sung said clutching her stomach. "Rae Hae and Sehun, liked each other?" Ri Sung asked sarcastically. "That's impossible! They hate each other." She continued.

"Look, I'm not joking." Kris started. "You need to believe me, Park Ri Sung!" He said pleading her to believe him.

"Whatever, you disturbed me on a movie night with my family just to tell me this stupid Rae Hae and Sehun fiasco, which is really impossible. Thanks for making me laugh though," Ri Sung said.

"You don't understand-"

"Byeeeee!" Ri Sung cutted him off and ended the call. She huffed and laughed before getting up from the bench and going back to their living room to join her parents and her sister. Her phone ringed agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter