Chapter 8

Meeting You was Disaster (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by and Sehun is entirely pissed at Rae Hae. Rae Hae always win, while Sehun on the other hand always ends up in pain (emotionally and physically). He woke up early and left for school just to wait for Rae Hae and maybe get his revenge.

Sehun waited for Rae Hae in the parking lot. A few minutes later, a black BMW parked in front of the entrance and down came Rae Hae. He marched down to her as the bmw drove away. He pulled her away from the entrance.

"Where are you taking me jerk face?!" Rae Hae asked as she tried to pry Sehun's hand away from her wrist.

"Keep quiet and just stay still," Sehun said as he continue to drag her.

"But, you're hurting me," she protested. Sehun loosened his grip and they climbed a set of stairs. "Where are we going?" Rae Hae asked.

"I told you to keep quiet, " Sehun said as he opened a door. He pushed Rae Hae inside and entered after her. He closed the door and faced Rae Hae.

"Are you going to kill me now?" Rae Hae asked folding her arms to her chest. Sehun didn't speak. He just step closer to her which made Rae Hae step back. "What are you trying to do now?" Rae Hae asked her stance changed as Sehun kept approching her. Sehun still didn't speak and stepped closer to her.

Rae Hae started to panic, but she didn't show it. She don't want Sehun to have the satisfaction. "You stop right there!" Rae Hae shouted which made Sehun chuckle.

"Scared?" Sehun asked as he continued to step closer to her. Rae Hae shook her head and stepped back until her back hit the wall. "You can't escape now," Sehun said leaning forward so their faces are just inches apart.

"G-get away from me," Rae Hae said trying not to stutter. She brought her knee up as Sehun came closer, but Sehun was able to stop her before she could knee him there. "Let me go, please," Rae Hae pleaded as Sehun leaned in closer. She held her breath as she stared at Sehun's eyes.

"Don't hold your breath or you'll die," Sehun whispered chuckling.

"What are trying to do? me before you kill me?" She asked.

"Shhh... I'm not going to kill you and I'm not going to you. I'm just going to punish you." Sehun whispered sending shivers down her spine as his breath hit the side of her kneck.

"Please, just let me go," she pleaded.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this," Sehun said smirking at her. "But, I won't fall for that, " he said leaning closer until their faces are just 3 inches apart and their nose almost touching.

"Please-" she was cut off when Sehun close the gap between them. Her eyes widened and she tried to push him away, but she failed. Sehun broke the kiss and grinned at her. She was about to slap him, but he stopped her hand and pinned both of her hands on the sides.

"You like it?" Sehun asked smirking.

"You stole my first kiss!" Rae Hae yelled at him trying to break free from his grip.

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry," Sehun said still smirking, but deep inside he was feeling something. Guilt. He felt guilty for stealing her first kiss.

"You ing bastard! I will never forgive you! You're such a jerk! I can't believe you took my first-" she was cut off again as Sehun kissed her for the second time. She tried to get away, but still failed.

Sehun broke the kiss. "You know what you're so lucky. A lot of girls would kill just to be in your position right now." Sehun said.

"I'm not like those girls!" She said glaring at him.

"That's what I like about you," Sehun blurted out without thinking as he stared directly into her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Rae Hae asked him confusedly. Sehun was confused as to why he said that also, but he knew that he's feeling something for her. Something he didn't felt for a long time. Sehun stared at her and didn't answer her instead, he kissed her, this time slowly. Rae Hae didn't fight it, she let him kiss her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. They both broke the kiss catching their breath. "What did you say a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter