II.

Neorago~

 

 

“Yunho this is Hyuk, Hyuk, Yunho.” She pointed who is who. A guy of average height, wearing thick rimmed glasses that looked pretty bad except that the guy is actually good looking that it didn’t really matter; beige long sleeves paired with his black slacks.  A rich diplomat, eh? Not bad.

“Hello Eun-hyuk. Are you, by any chance, Gyu’s butler?” He asked me with that proud look drawn all over his smug face. Oh good for you Gyuri, you got yourself a company when the time comes that I’ll bury you alive, a.k.a later.

“Bwoh?” I tried controlling my temper. This is the first time that I’ve been humiliated head on, Gyuri’s day-to-day infuriating antics set aside.

“Ahh…aniyo..aniyo! He’s a…good friend.” Gyuri implied, trying not to get me more mad; while she vigorously shook her head in opposition.

“Oh, mian.  He just looked like one.” I glared at him. Now’s the time to get moving before anything gets violent Hyukjae.  I glared at him for the last time and to Gyuri as well. She made an apologetic look and I made an I-deserve-a-much-better-apology-than-that look.

 

GYURI’s POV:

It was already past 10pm and I still haven’t gone home. I was sitting at the nearby park reflecting on some random stuff, like for example, thinking that Eunhyuk’s probably mad about Yunho and that he was going to get more mad considering the fact that I was still out here at this unholy hour of the day.

I giggled just thinking of him getting furious. Well, he can’t hurt me nor go against me, but, he can always scold me, anytime of the day; was what he would always tell me whenever I go on breaking some rules of his.

Keke. We’ve been friends for like, a lifetime already. His dad and my dad served the army together. No wonder they’d want their children to, you know, be the friends-forever thing too. Too bad, we can’t go to the military together. Haha.

 

*Kara’s mister*

 

I flipped my phone open only to see an all caps ‘where are you?!’ message from none other than the monkey himself. I smiled as soon as I saw the message. Even when I almost made his life miserable, he never really got mad at me for real. I mean, he’d scold, shout, and glare at me but he never ignored me or hurt me for that matter. And he would always worry about me. Talk about genuine kindness. And then it hit me, if Eunhyuk was such a nice guy…..why doesn’t he still have a damn girlfriend?

Is it that hard to gain one?

 

EUNHYUK’s POV

“Ehem.”

She looked at me nonchalantly. “Oh, Hyuk.”

What.the.hell. After wandering at this unholy hour of the day and not even informing me, she still got the guts to casually tell me, ‘oh, hyuk’?

“Thought Yunho ate you alive.”

“Oh, no, no. It’ll be such a waste if I’d get eaten, you know.” She grinned.

I glanced at her seriously and turned around. “Home. Now.”

She didn’t seem to care at first but when I started walking, my pace getting faster, she hurried down the street and eventually catches up with me.

“Hey, look hyuk, guess am right when I said that I am more charming than you are if I were guy.” She proudly stated, shoving me her LG phone. I glanced at it and saw an old photo of us. Why was she dressed like a guy? Crazy girl.

Oh, right. She was attempting to disguise as one since ‘too’ many guys were already stalking her. Geez. She’s not even an idol. And guess what? I got a death threat simply because I was with her most of the time. Great. If I have a choice, then I wouldn’t be -ess. Tss, people nowadays. So judgmental and insensitive and arrogant, yes arrogant, and…

 

[^Gyuri’s phone wallpaper]

*click*

Her phone snapped close. “You stare too much. Told you I was more handsome.”

“Doesn’t matter.” I just shrugged the idea off.

 

A few more days passed and Gyuri seemed to be enjoying the dating thing; having numerous dates in a week; drinking & chatting with different men; yet, having one particular every single date; Eunhyuk. Yup, that’s me. Aside from being her driver, Gyuri would always pester me on how and why I lack the ‘guy charm’ most of her dates had.  And that irritated me more. Was there a need to compare me with them? That’s not fair. I believe that I am, in all aspects, is highly different than any of her past dates.  For instance, can they actually dance better than me?

 

“Yunho, Wooyoung, Eli, Joon, Taecyeon, Jiyong, and Jonghyun. 7 different guys a week Gyuri. You have 7 different guys to fetch & you home yet you keep on bugging me to do so. Why in the world are you so appallingly insensitive?”

“Am not.”

I glared at her trying to produce some sort of a hole in her seemingly ineffective brain.

“Will you please cut it out. It’s not funny anymore Gyuri.”

“Aha! I know! I’ll just marry Donghae oppa! He’s much much cuter than you are after all~” Now, you’re comparing me to my best bud, huh?

“Gyu, stop it.”

“You’re just jealous Lee Hyukjae. Admit it. Why can’t you just be so adorable like Hae oppa? Or be as muscular as Siwon oppa? Or as responsible as Leeteuk oppa? Or yes, an aegyo king like Sungminnie oppa!”

That’s it. I’m pissed.

I stormed out of the room and slam the door so hard Gyuri might’ve thought it’ll break down. Thank God, it didn’t.

 

a/n: Second chapter posted! Woot! HAHA. how's it guys?  'ya think Hyukkie's really mad? As for Gyuri, has she really gone overboard this time? 

well, we'll see. :D

btw, comments are <3 ~

Am counting on you, guys! Kamsahamnida~~~ :3