III.

Neorago~

 

GYURI’S POV

To my utter disappointment, Eunhyuk’s been out of the house for three hours already when usually, it only takes less than a minute for him to forgive me.

What now? Have I gone too far?

Well yes, you pabo.  Without me realizing it, tears started trickling down my cheeks.

“Oh crap Gyuri. What’s gotten into you? Hyuk couldn’t still be mad at you, can he? He won’t be able to hold his anger that long, right? He’s…he’s a nice guy after all….which is why I always took advantage of it...This is bullsh*t. It’s entirely my damn fault.”

 

I unconsciously reached for our valued photo album and find myself scanning it.  Before I realize it, the album was already flooded with tears. My tears. My guilty tears.

We’ve been together for a lifetime Hyukjae, I murmured. “Yet…why? Why can’t you sense that what I’ve been trying to do all this time was just to make you feel jealous. Yes, it may sound selfish of me but that’s the whole damn truth. I’ve dated numerous guys just so I can make you confess your love for me…and maybe I’ve been too full of myself thinking that it’ll only take a couple of guys to make you realize that’s its actually you whom I’ve always wanted…”

     

   

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

I sat by the fountain and stare at nothing in particular. This day has been quite tough. Guess I was pretty much carried away by my temper. Not a good thing Hyuk, not a good thing. I reminded myself. I checked my phone just incase that lady cared to apologize for heaven’s sake, but no, there was no single unopened message. There. That’s Gyuri for you.

There was nothing to do and I’m feeling somewhat tired but I just can’t barge in the house like nothing happened. So basically, I stayed here, enduring the freezing temperature of South Korea.

I, once again, opened my phone. Don’t get me wrong though, am not waiting for her message or anything of that sort. I’d rather see my photos and look back to those days that I was happily…..

Heck. What is this??

As I entered open my image files, something revolting or rather, unnecessary, greeted me. My eyes widen.  Jaw dropped, I blinked my stunned eyes several times to make sure that I am not hallucinating.  And apparently, am not.

            

 

 What in Jesus name happened to my junior high pictures!? Those with Donghae and the others?! Can somebody enlighten me as to why my phone is full of HER photos?!

My face was having a hard time trying to figure out what facial expression should it actually present. How conceited can this girl get, really? She is... totally an attention-seeker slash mentally retarted being.

In the meantime, I inhaled a cupful of fresh air and laughed myself out. By passers were staring at me strangely. I’m officially a lunatic (now, we're even) escape from the mental hospital, walking aimlessly at the streets, laughing my out for some wild, unknown reasons. It didn’t matter though. I went home with a smile plastered on my face, determined to talk things thru with Gyuri. We can’t make this tiny, childish argument ruin our currently good (by good, I meant, her usual annoyances and stuff) relationship.

 

a/n: Chapter three's done!! :D 

Enjoying the current happenings?? Hope so. :P

Watcha think of Gyu's shocking revelation? or nah, it's not really surprising actually. xP

This is just a short story by the way, so probably, after two more chapters, this fic will end. aaww. HAHA. So, am counting on your comments guys~ Jebaaaal....

Kamsahae~ :*

NP: Super Junior's Carnival. :3 <3