IV

Neorago~

 

GYURI’S POV:
 
Finally, I stopped crying. I calmed myself down but I was restless. I kept pacing back and forth inside the living room. “Oh, come one, Hyuk. Come home already!! I promise, I’ll be good, and hell, I would even kneel down for forgiveness.”
 
The door opened, revealing the not-so-mad looking Eunhyuk. And there I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. I mean, not exactly.  Crap. Just say sorry Gyuri! It’s a damn matter of 5 words but why the heck can’t I utter it?! Worst, my tears started falling down…again…
 
I bowed down in humiliation. This is so not me. 
And what happened next is so not him as well. 
 
He apparently went near me…and…and…hugged me.  Yes, he hugged me. 
HE FREAKING HUGGED ME?! O.O Okay, breathe Gyuri, breath.
 
“Mianhae.” He whispered. Great. Now, more tears came racing down my cheeks. I tried wiping them all at once and failed miserably. 
I gently pulled myself away from him. 
“Are..are..y-you in-sane??” I managed to stutter in between sobs. “Why are you saying sorry?” I slapped his arm softly. I should be the one saying that. 
“Well, I uhh…wasn’t able to control my temper?” He smiled at me innocently. That same genuine smile he always had. That same smile that made me fall for him more and more everyday. Oh, crap, when did I become so melodramatic? Ugh.
“Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.” I frantically uttered, glancing down. Stupid Gyuri. Pabo ya! 
“Wow. Are you singing?” He actually made a fun out of me. I wanna strike him hard but I can’t. He’s obviously not making it hard for me. I fixed my gaze downwards. Suddenly, he patted my head gently and said, “Apology accepted, goddess.” It’s official. He’s the god of pure & endless goodness, no doubt about it! 
“Hyuk?”  I looked up to him. Gosh, I didn’t really notice until now that he’s actually pretty tall. I like tall guys, mind you! 
“Yea?” He gazed down on me. Omo! I felt my cheeks reddening. Crap. How many times have I said ‘crap’ already?? Psh. Nevamind. I immediately averted my eyes back down on my feet. No eye-to-eye contact Gyuri. It’s a major no-no! It’ll kill you in a matter of seconds.
“Aren’t you tired of pleasing me? I mean, do you really have to be that good? All I’ve ever caused you is pain.” What am I saying?!?!? This is no drama Park Gyuri!
He chuckled. What?! Am being damn serious here!!! 
“Pain? Isn’t that…too much? I mean, I was only irritated, not in pain.” He tried so hard stifling his laugh. Okay, after I took the courage to actually admit that. Aish, this guy, really. Damn this monkey. 
 
Though, fortunately, after that dramatic moment, the evening went on as usual. We had our dinner and our usual bickering. I must admit, I missed it already. We were having a good time that we’ve lose track of time. 11pm it is. Alright, bedtime!!
 
I made my way towards my room and Hyukkie said his sweet goodnight’s. I replied with a simple, grateful, smile before going to bed and hugging the huge monkey doll I got for dear Hyukkie. I then clasped my hands together and looked up above, as if there would be someone listening in my ceiling. 
“Whoever is listening up there, up above this ceiling of course, can I ask you a favor? Will you let him stay beside me? Forever?” And I ended up sleeping soundly after that. 
 
 
 
GYURI’S POV:
 
“So, you still haven’t got the guts to tell him?” He eyed me and raised an eyebrow.
“Err-” 
“Got it. You’re planning to hide your feelings for a lifetime. How pathetic of you Gyuri.” He scorned, sipping on his caramel frappucino that he made me buy for him. What a guy! Seriously, that mouth of his needs to get beaten up. 
“Gosh Kyuhyun, anything nicer than that? Am asking for you help here, remember??” I rolled my eyes in dismay. I just can’t bring myrself to hate this guy even when he’s so freaking annoying! When it comes to my best friends list, this guy, no matter how terribly arrogant he can be, apparently places second from Eunhyuk (the guy in my number one spot. :”>)
Another sip from his drink.  “Gosh, Kyuhyun. Well, let me say, gosh Gyuri, there’s no one who can help you aside from yourself lady.” He said nonchalantly. 
“Apparently, I can’t. Any other suggestions?”
“Let him marry someone else.” 
I gave him the most notorious death glare I could actually muster. 
“Marry me instead?” And yet another warning glare. This guy’s beyond crazy, I tell you. Why was he one of my best friends again?? I can’t awfully remember. 
“Crap. Cho Kyuhyun!” I unconsciously banged the table earning us a few glares from the customers AND the manager himself. Good grief. 
“Fine. I’ll do something.” He finally agreed, for goodness sake! 
“And that is?” I raised an eyebrow in admonition.  A lot of times he said that and it ended up in an oppositely unwanted way.
"You'll see." Oh gawd, not that smirk again...
 
 
 
a/n: four's done! finally! :D
I haven't got the chance to update this earlier because of two main reasons:
first, I've been hell busy with college stuffs. prelim examinations plus a mountain of projects. cool, eh? psh. >.>
anyway, the last reason is waaaaay more irritating...
 
OUR DAMN NET is BROKEN. Deffective. It irks me to hell.  ugh.
 
Anyhow, I'd like to grab this opportunity to thank all my subscribers (even when I only have four people appreciating my work) for subscribing and taking the time and effort to comment on it! I really, really, appreciate that!!!! *hugs everyone* 
 
minhae_014: nice smiley dubuhae~ :3 keep loving out hyukkie. ^^
Ghea88: sorry.sorry.sorry. (dances to the tune :D) for not tagging thir names. :P
yea, those kind of plots usually ends up with one of them broken hearted. but, worry no more, as I won't let that happen in my fic. mwahahaha. :))) 
hyukriislove: THAANKS for checking it out chingu!!!! Oyea. Hyuk's just naive. xD 
ChickenPipi: uwaaa...kamsahae for the compliment!!  dating Kyu, eh? I'd rather have him as the best bad friend. :))))
 
 
*please do support FISHY's (and Siwon sshi's) Extravagant Challenge (Skip Beat)~~~ :3