VIII

Neorago~

GYURI's POV:

I was frozen on the spot, with an uneven breathing system, when Kyuhyun finally realized that I am in damn need of his help. "Come on in, Park Gyuri. You're almost laaaate so imma make 'ya pay for half of this, got that?!" He half shouted while pointing his wobbly index finger at me. He looks like a useless lump. Good heavens, this guy's drunk.

"Hey Hyuk, just how many bottles of soju now?" I tried not to have any eye contact but he looked at me straight in the eye. Oh gosh. I felt my cheeks burning again. "Four," He replied, taking his gaze away from me, finally! I can now breath normally again. 

Wait a minute. Did he just say four? Just four?

I took a glance at Kyuhyun who was swinging here and there, looking like a complete idiot when his right arm swung around me, bringing myself closer to him. I felt Eunhyuk's glare directed at Kyu but then again, maybe I was just imagining things. 

"Shut the hell up. So, how on earth are you trying to help me with this seemingly crappy idea of yours?" I tried pushing him away. He might not be drunk but the smell of alcohol leaks from within him. Eeww.  

"Ya Cho Kyuhyun, what were you doing being all clingy to me when you're not even drunk??? Let me just remind you that I am not falling for you even when you're the last guy living on earth."

He made a 'sshh' sign. Seriously, this guy's nuts.

"I am busy trying to help you Park Gyuri. Do not underestimate my skills. And please, I'd rather exchange 'I do's' with Star Craft than spend my lifetime with an unworthy lady like you."

Hmp! Go date your starcraft then! I am waaaaaay better than that stupid game anyway!

"But stop getting clingy gamer. We'd look like a messed up couple in here, you know." I rolled my eyes in dismay as I tried pushing him away.

"Exactly. Use your brain a little, will you? Am obviously trying to make naive Lee Hyukjae jealous!"  Bwoh? Eunhyuk? Jealous? Over Kyuhyun? 

"Are you retarded??" I said under gritted teeth. How idiotic can that idea get, really?! 

He hissed, pulling me closer to him. "We'll see." I was about to protest when he cupped my face and rested his forehead on mine, looking intently at me. Ohmygawd. For an unknown reason, my heartbeat's pace quickened the moment his face was only an inch away from mine. 

A blush crept up my cheeks which, of course didn't escaped Kyuhyun, the lunatic's eyes, smirking at my reaction.

EUNHYUK's POV:

What.The.Heck. 

My mind went literally blank. My body moved involuntarily, snatching Gyuri away from the drunken Kyuhyun in rage. Why am I acting like this?!

I saw him smirk and I swear I would've punched him real hard if it weren't for Gyuri's grip. "Hey. Easy there. Am fine. Look, Kyu's drunk and Nana here is knocked out. Let's just go home. " 

Okay, that was close. I almost exploded. Seriously, when have I started having temperemental attacks? Aigoo..

"I'll bring Nana and you guide Kyu," I told Gyuri as I got up and carried Nana with me but Kyuhyun went up to me and said, "I'm fine. Let me bring her," scooping Nana from me. I didn't hesitate though.

He didn't look drunk. Definitely not drunk. Then, what's with this guy?

We were silently walking along the streets, Gyuri by my side, Kyuhyun carrying Nana at the back. I glanced at Gyuri who seemed to be having a very deep thought. I heard her sigh. I can't get through her expression. "Is something bothering you?" I managed to ask.

"Nothing, really. Probably just tired." She answered half-assed. I got back to look at the city when a stunningly handsome dude walked past us. I turned to look at Gyuri who didn't seem to care at all. Something is really wrong here!

"What?" she asked upon noticing that I was staring at her. 

I nodded. "You really are tired."

"Yes."

"Want me to carry you?" I saw her flinched at the thought. Okay, am not one of her prince charmings and not even close to it but I've been her friend for more than years now. Doesn't that give me a legit reason and permission to carry her? At least be of little help to her. 

"I-I can walk." What a very bad liar. Stressed is an overstatement, tired would be an understatement. She's probably feeling in between. What's gotten into her? I studied her for a while, scratching my chin like what detectives do whenever faced with complicated cases. Yes, this girl is highly comparable to a very complicated case I must say.

Nonetheless, I scooped her forcefully and she tried to wriggle free trying to get away from me. Hey, I may not be the most 'macho' man out there, but I dare anyone to have arm wrestling with me and beg their way out of the game. Ha! Okay, maybe not beg but somewhere like it.

Carrying her bridal style, I swung her around like what dad's used to do with their little girls when they're upset or something of that sort. 

"Ya! Lee Hyukjae! Put me down, you monkey!" Her expression was so hilarious I thought I'd stand on my knees laughing. 

She started hitting me real hard giving me the bright idea of throwing her off the nearby cliff. But you know the rules, can't do that. At least not now. 

"Park Gyuri, have you been gaining weight?" The moment those words left my mouth, I knew I made the biggest mistake of asking her that question. If you haven't heard of ultra-mega-long-lasting-punch yet, then, this has got to be it! How many of my poor neurons have she murdered?! 

"H-hey! Hey! Stop it! Stop hitting me!!" I was seriously recieveing full blows from this lady but this is all better. I suppressed a smile. Guess that made her feel better. 

 

The next morning..

 

NANA's POV:

"Yes Souji-kun~?" Aigoo, my prince charming is calling me....Coming Souji-san~~

"Souji? The heck?" Eh? Who's there? A! Could it be that Hijikata-san's jealous of Souji-san? Omo! But no, that wasn't Hijikata-san's voice..not Harada's either..that voice sounds freaking familiar...and just when I was busy recognizing that voice, someone ticked my forehead.

"Apa," I pressed my forehead and gently opened my eyes, blinded by the light from outside the window. I've been dreaming, huh? Psh. I shifted my position on the couch in hopes of getting back to sleep only to be greeted by the ever so annoying Cho 'useless gamer' Kyuhyun.

"Good morning Jin 'with messy hair' Ah~" He sang. Aish. How irritating.

I sat up and eyed him suspiciously. "Did you just ticked my forehead earlier?" 

"Nah, that's probably the air." I instinctively grab 2 pillows and threw it to him. Surely, he caught the pillow but when he was about to smirk at his greatness, I pushed him so hard his back went 'blag' on the floor. Good for you, you rascal.

I leaned forward about to laugh at his pathetic face when I saw him lying comfortably, I mean, not so comfortably, on the bedding lain on the floor. So basically, there he was smiling brightly at me like he won the olympics. Psh. This airhead.

Why was there a bedding anyway?

"A! Don't tell me-" I was cut short when he abruptly asked about my dream. "So, who is this Souji guy?" 

"None of your business." I crossed my arms, eyes closed. Hmp! As if I'd tell him. Only true otakus would know who Souji is.

"Your boyfriend? I didn't know you'd really fall for a Japanese." 

"Aish. Boke. This...is Souji." I rummaged through my bag and opened my phone showing him my favourite Shinsegumi member, Souji-kun. A playful warrior of great swordsmanship skill. Sigh, how I wish someone like him really exist. Sorry, been addicted to Hakuouki for the past few days.

*boke, a japanese term meaning idiot. Usually used by the westerners. 

"That guy is Souji?" He sounded sarcastic. I smiled in delight making him lose this one. "Yes, Souji it is. A person of great stature. Your exact opposite."

"An Anime character huh?" He chuckled. "Arasso. Cool dude. Introduce him to me some time," he said pulling himself up as he went straight to the bathroom. Seriously, what is he even doing here? I remember passing out last night but after that...what happened after that? And again, what is this bedding doing on the floor? 

Nevermind that. I scanned the room and saw unnie approaching me, bringing with her a mug of hot chocolate. Must be. The sweet scent of malt, chocolate drink no doubt. 

"Kamsahamnida~~" I thanked before sipping on the drink. Uwaa..yummy as always. Though, this isn't Eunhyuk's hot choco style. Must've been made by unnie. Keke. She rarely does these kind of things. Wonder what's gotten into her. Did Hyuk oppa scolded her or something? Nah, he wouldn't. And even if he did, she wouldn't really care. 

"By the way unnie, what's a bedding doing on the floor?" Fine, I am bothered by this thing after all.

"A that. Kyuhyun asked me for it. He slept on the floor beside the couch you were sleeping on." Gyuri unnie seems to be suppressing a smile. Aigoo, that lady! "No, I'm serious. You were carried by him and placed you on the couch. I even saw him putting blanket on top of you. Such a gentlemen, is he not? No. He's just mad drunk last night." I laughed. Unnie can be really harsh on Kyuhyun.

"You wouldn't let him leave. Thus, he asked for this bedding instead." She patted my head. There goes Kyuhyun's unknown source of niceness again...I love it when he does that, really..it always made me feel special. 

 

KYUHYUN's POV:

Stretching, I inhaled a cupful of fresh air outside, at the Lee residence's veranda. It soothes my inner self, mind you. And even geniuses like me got lots of things to work on and simple exercises like this is what I perfectly need right now. 

"Excuse me but, is Nana inside?" A tall guy wearing rounded, odd-looking glasses asked, leaning towards the wooden gate. Who is he? I don't remember ordering anything. Wait. Did he just ask for Jin Ah? 

"What about her?" He flashes me a friendly smile. No different dude. As if your any better. 

"I'm Shin Dong Woo, Nana's classmate. Glad to meet you..uhh.." Troubled? Didn't know my name yet, eh? He reached his right hand for a handshake anyway. Seems decent enough. I shook it. Okay, that's it. You may leave.  

*TADA!! There you go, another character revealed! Adorable CNU from B1A4~ 

"Dong Woo?" Jin Ah was behind me looking all excited and giddy. Opening the gates, she hugged the guy the moment he stepped inside the residence. What the?

I pulled her away, trying not to make it too obvious. "Enough with the hug. Why not let the guy inside. Guests shouldn't be outside, you know?" Oh, that was nice of me. 

"By the way, Dong Woo, this is Kyuhyun, a childhood friend of mine." I smiled inwardly. At least she made an effort to introduce an important person like me. Yes, very good Park Jin Ah. Well-mannered you are. 

"Oh, glad to meet you then Kyuhyun-sshi." He bowed respectfully. From what era did this dude came from? He's so damn...respectful. 

But his smile is really something. "Drop the sshi. Kyuhyun will do." I offered him one of the finest smiles there is. Behold my famous smile Shin Dong Woo.

"And this is Dong Woo, Kyu. We share the same apartment." 

Yes, yes. I know his name. You guys have been repeating it for a while now. Let's see, he's your roomate, huh?

My eyes automatically widened, shouting in the process."You share the same what?!" 

 

-- END of CHAPTER EIGHT -- 

 

a/n: okaaaaaaay, this took so long enough, eh? JEONGMAL MIANHAE~!! *insert me doing a 90 degree bow*

I've been so busy for the past few weeks with a lot of projects plus the finals exam, so yea, pardon this uber late update. Hope you guys aren't thinking of abandoning this fic yet.

Anyway, what do you think of chappie 8? dragging? sorry 'bout that. Been thinking of putting up a KyuNa moment in here. And oh, I've revealed one of the mystery guys too! :D So watcha think of CNU??  I just love that guy, ya know. :3 And I also included Hakuouki. KEKE. had the free time to watch the first season. Cool Anime. Love all the boys there~ :3 

I know, I know, am being biased again. Sorry, can't help it. :P  

Tell me what you think of the latest chapter, ne? THANK YOU!!

HUGS & KISSES~~

GODspeed to EVERYONE! c",)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeeSoEun_92, Haha. Really, those two should just confess already. Indeed. xD Glad that you liked it! Hope to hear from you again~ ^^

mrsleejinki14, Nothing really. Jjong just made a short appearance that's it. Unless you'd want to see him again. XD

sskahino, the killer looks, oyea! Lol. I so love Kyu too~ ;3 Thanks for always dropping a comment sskahino-san~ ^^V 

jadejade, you do?? aaww~ Thank you so much! Though, sorry that I wasn't able to update soon-est! xp but, hoping to hear more from you too again! :) 'flying with stars and unicorn' Lol. Epic comment you got there! :)))

Ghea88, Nah, Jjong's all good. Wouldn't really bother Hyuk & Gyu. I mean, not him. xD and yes, I am actually bringing another girl in the story. :D So yea, look forward to it! ^^

FishyMyeolchi, Lol. tell Hyuk that!! XD