VI

Neorago~

 

a/n: and the mystery girl is......

TADA!! :D

 

~~ NANA of After School

Who got it correct??? ^^

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Aigoo, this kid! “There, there. You’re killin’ me here Nana,” I managed to say, struggling out of her usual tight grip.

“Oops. Mian oppa! It’s been such a long time! So lemme say, annyeong haseyooo~~” She greeted, waving her hand for more emphasis. Wow. Enthusiastic, are we?

I ruffled her hair, only to realize how taller and more lady like she’d become now. I remembered seeing her way back and she was just this tiny girl, always asking for a bear hug. That cute little Nana we always had.  “Annyeong~ Oh, Kyu oppa’s here too, why not greet your other childhood friend??” I smiled widely; pointing at Kyu who’s been standing right next to me. This was an anticipated meeting. It’s been so long since these two have seen each other and am sure they’re both enjoying each others’ presence right now.

Nana turned to Kyu and scoffed. “Why should I bother sayin’ hi to him?” Or not.

Kyu’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Uh-oh. I thought everything’s fine between these two already..aigoo..Not again…

“Okay, you’ve got your hug, now get out. You’re seriously disturbing a very important matter here Park Jin-ah.” Omo! Please tell me that a war won’t be erupting any minute now. And what?! Please tell me that Kyu DID NOT just call Nana by her real name. Yes, her real name’s Park Jin-ah, younger sister of annoying Park Gyuri, also known as Nana. Or nah, better call her Nana ‘cause she’s seriously in love with anime and stuff. Thus, she gave herself her own Japanese name, commanding everyone to call her as such. If not, well then, prepare for war.

“Bwoh?! I’ve just arrived and now you’re telling me to leave?! And STOP calling me Park Jin-ah you useless gamer!!!!” I could’ve been amazed at how stable and strong her vocal chords is, ‘cause it probably reached the neighbor’s, if not for the fact that she might slap Kyuhyun any minute now.

“I thought you wouldn’t bother talkin’ to me Jin-ah?” Great. This mini reunion thing isn’t turning out the way I wanted to. I swear am seeing smoke from Nana’s fueling nose. Time to stop this nonsense I guess.

“Hey, stop it you two. There’s nothing to argue about. You’re both below the kid-age-line so stop being immature.” I said with such dominating aura. And well, fortunately, they did stopped.

Nana pouted. She always does that whenever I’d scold her for something. Guess she got that from her lovely sister. Kyu here didn’t really care. Or so it seems. He’d piss off Nana as much as he wants to, just like the old days. His hobbies would probably include Nana on it; with numerous ways on how to make her mad and all that. Same goes for Nana.

“But oppa! I visited because I wanted to celebrate unnie’s birthday with you, I even invited the gang!” Now that surprised me. I know that Gyu’s birthday will be two days from now but it didn’t crossed my mind that Nana, knowing the fact that she lives miles away from here due to her studies, would actually be here to prepare a birthday party for her sister.

“By gang, you meant, our gang?” Excitement suddenly enveloped my body. It’s been a year since we’ve last seen each other! Meeting them again would be really awesome!

“Yes! Isn’t that awesome??” She stated proudly, looking like a kid who was given a bunch of Christmas presents. Yea, awesome it is.. :D

“Alright, so what’s the plan??” Kyu asked. I’m pretty surprised that he’s actually paying attention to what Nana has been saying.

She raised her hand enthusiastically. “I’ve asked unnie’s favorite resto to deliver some food for the party!”
Hey, that’ll be expensive. From Gyu’s favorite resto? Ha. I won’t be able to pay for that, not even after I got a nice paying job. ”What? Why? I mean, we can just prepare the foods ourselves, we can you know, just cook.” I tried not to sound too frugal.
”Uhh…so, who’s gonna cook? You won’t ask for our help, right?” Kyuhyun intervened, looking at me as if it wasn’t a very bright idea. And I knew that by ‘our’ he meant him and Nana. “What’s wrong with that?” I asked him back, forgetting one unbelievable slash unpleasant incident years ago.

“Hyung, you remember when we were little and we’re told to fry eggs and sausages? You know that we literally set the kitchen on fire. And that was just eggs and sausages. Now you want us to help cook foods for the party? Am sure you won’t live to see that happening again, will you?” He noted sarcastically, seeing how dangerous my idea was. I mentally noted that fact, again. Alright, ’No cooking for Kyu and Nana’.

Nana managed to smile. Her first genuine smile since she arrived. Everyone, don’t get these two wrong, they’ve had numerous wars (like me and the goddess) but their relationship is actually as good as me and Gyuri ‘s.

But oh, maybe ours was better after all. Nana once tried to slap Kyu with a fork after knowing that the guy left a cockroach inside her bag. If Donghae wasn’t there to stop the raging Nana, Kyu would’ve had three tiny holes in his left arm. Oh well, it’s his fault anyway. Okay, enough of them.

“Arasso, arasso. We’ll order. But, who’s going to pay?” Finally, I agreed. Please don’t make me pay for everything.

“You are.” Kyu said with finality, glancing assumingly at me.

“Bwoh?! I don’t even have a job yet! Heck, I haven’t even graduated. Am still finishing my Masteral degree, remember??”
”Of course, I won’t let oppa pay for the bills alone.” Nana let out her tongue on Kyu, defending my poor soul.
”Don’t tell me you’re making me pay too?” Kyuhyun gave her an incredulous look.

“’Course, idiot.”

“Oh, wow. But since this is YOUR idea, why not pay for it yourself brat.” If Kyuhyun would be included in the dictionary, what you’ll see in his description would either be ‘the terribly stubborn being’, or ‘annoying gamer of the millennia’. And a lot more that I’m too lazy to include.

“But since you’re going to eat too, might as well share for the payment, gamer.”

Okay, this is so not ending.  I made my way towards the kitchen and continued cooking lunch. These two can last an entire day, mocking and pissing each other off without even getting tired. They can even set a world record. Once, they fought all night because of God knows what that is; Nana throwing random stuff she gets hold of while Kyu effortlessly blocks them, and that was from 4pm till 2am.  All those happening in Gyu’s house. The Park’s very home. Maybe that was the first time I felt really bad for Gyuri, not getting any decent sleep ‘cause of that ridiculous fight. My thoughts went puff when the lady went inside the house; my house by the way.

“Will you look at that, since when did my cute little sister arrive?” Ohno. Hope she wasn’t able to hear anything about her party! 

 

another a/n: 

There you go! Updated even before Sunday morning! Yay! :D

So watcha think of chapter six? Full of NanaXKyu?? HAHA. Hope it satisfied you though. I just had to prolong their interaction to, well, to prolong the story itself. :P Kyu's such a NICE dude, ne? :)))) I love this dude. My third favorite SJ member. Sungmin being the first, Donghae comes next and then KYU!! :3 And am probably being biased by writing a full chapter with him as one of the main. xD 

Anyhow, I'd love to hear again from you guys, ara? 

KAMSAHAE~!!!! *hugs and kisses* :P 

Advance HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!! Hope you all got to enjoy 2011's last day!!!

GODspeed. c",)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

superkara, guess you got the mystery girl wrong..aigoo..would you like it better if she was from snsd?? sorry if I wasn't able to pull it through the way you think it is...or the way you wanted perhaps... xP but. I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter.. :) thanks for another comment down there. and am happy that you loved guessing.. ^^

BlackRoseMafia, heeeeey!!! BIG THANKS for bein' Neorago's 11th subscriber!! Hope you'll continue reading and well, a comment wouldn't be so bad. :) I'd really appreciate it if I get to hear from you~ ^^