V.

Neorago~

 

KYUHYUN’s POV:

I was sitting on hyung’s couch inside their apartment, staring at him and figuring out what could went wrong with his brain. *silence*

Ah no, let me rephrase that, I wonder where hyung misplaced his brain.

“Ya, Cho Kyuhyun, what’s with the stare?” He stopped cutting the potatoes and looked at me, finally realizing that I was sort of trying to assess his being.

“Hyung…” I started seriously.

“Ne?”
”I wanna marry Park Gyuri. I’ll have your blessings, right?” Hyung’s eyes went like this, O.O

Okaaaay, that was the best statement that I’ve faked so far. You should’ve seen the look on hyung’s face. Haha! Epic-ness. It was purely a laughing matter.

25 seconds and…”BWOH?!” Wow, that took quite some time to process there hyung. Good thing though that he wasn’t holding the knife anymore. Who knows what he could’ve done with that!

“Wh-wh-what are you talking about Kyuhyun?” He managed to ask me. All hail Hyukjae’s stuttering.  Ha! This is just hilarious. Oh gods of laughter, if you ever exist somewhere in this universe, may you stop my urge to laugh...just for this moment!

“Am planning on marrying her.” Good. Stay composed Kyuhyunnie…composed…laugh later. Again, laugh later.

He inadvertently ran up to me and shook me by my shoulders. “No!”

“Oho. And why is that?” We’re getting there hyung. Just a little bit more persuasion. I gave him my oh-so-famous, all-knowing smirk.

“I mean, you’re younger than her! She’s your noona Kyu!”

“And?”

“That’s not proper!” was what he told me, as if that was the most obvious thing to say.

“Hyung, you’re not making any sense. When you love someone, age doesn’t, and will not matter, right?” I am mentally applauding my speech seconds ago. Am just so awesome, I surprise even myself.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I remained silent, bewildered by this maknae’s revelation.

“Earth to Myeolchi~~” The youngest sang, waving a hand in front of my face. After a few minutes, I regained composure. His message finally got through me.

“Arasso. Just…just promise me that you’ll make her happy...” I blurted out. Now, he looked pretty taken aback. Guess he wasn’t expecting to hear that from me. With such seriousness and all. I wasn’t expecting to hear myself say such things either.

I can’t help it. It’s not that I have something against Kyu, as a matter of fact, it’s pretty reassuring that it’ll be him for her since they’ve been really good friends as well; but, somehow, there’s this stab of..I don’t know...sadness? You get what I’m saying? It’s as if you’ve been restrained of doing something that you got used to doing already.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV:

All hail my superior acting powers! But damn! I didn’t expect hyung to believe my words that easily. And what’s with that…that look? I mean, look at him! What is he? Some lifeless being??

Good grief, that made me feel guilty!

“Uhh hyung…you alright?” Heck. Lame question Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk really got you there I guess.

He stood there staring at the floor. “Eh?” was what he could only utter, not really having an eye contact. Psh. This guy’s hopeless.

“Hyung, I was asking if you were alright. Okay, enough of this crap. Lemme ask you this one question.”

There, you finally looked at me. “This is getting nowhere hyung so I might as well get straight to the point.”

“What are you talking about Kyuhyun?”

“Do you love Park Gyuri?” What now? Is he trying to find the right words or something? It’s a mere yes or no question hyung!

“I uhh..”

“You what hyung?” I used my warning tone to say that. My patience is getting shorter hyung. Just say yes, dang it!

“Kyu..the truth is…”

“HYUKKIE oppaaaaa!!!” Oh, great. I thought I went deaf.

I turned around to see the very cause of my sudden ear ailment and the very reason of the suspension of this utterly crucial moment in my life. In hyung’s life. Lemme see the criminal. 

And there stood my childhood enemy, beaming happily at me while squishing hyung in an extremely tight hug. Why is that lady here? Goodness, I thought she dissapeared years ago! That'll be so much better.

 

a/n: Chapter five's done~~

Ohoho. We've got a lady in the house. *smirks* 

Hugging Hyukjae oppa and beaming at Kyu oppa...got any ideas who the girl is??

clue, clue! She's not from Kara. :P 

Anyhow, I created this character to prolong the story for like a few more chapters. kekeke. This is due to sskahino's demand of not ending the story yet. :) Hope I'm making 'ya happy with this. :D

I wanna thank you again for such a sweet and confident-boosting comment down there sskahino-chan~~

That made my day, seriously! :D

So yea, I'll be expecting comments from you guys again, alright? It'll be awesome to hear your pov's and such.

Nomu Nomu Kamsahamnidaaaaa~~~

GODspeed to everyone. c",)

 -- kazeryu23

  

* I miss Heenim~~ :(

    

Anyway, ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS~!!! :* Hope you enjoyed the pics~~~ :3

  This shirt have these drawings of Super Junior - >

 

^ I sooo want this for Christmas!!!! But I guess this was sold out long ago since Hangeng was still there...aigoo speaking of geng, I am missing the Beijing fried rice prince again..