Surprises

I'll be your dominant

You approached a small group of guys, all sat around a coffee table, but still no GD. Wait, these guys all looked familiar. They're the guys from the club!

'Hyungs, did any of you invite this girl?' he asks them. They all turned their heads in your direction and see you standing uncomfortably with Seungri. One of the guys gestured for you to sit down in an empty space, and you saw this as an opportunity to break away from Seungri. As you sat down, you place your bag down on your lap and used it as something to fiddle with. 

'What's your name?' asks the guy who invited you to sit down. 

'____.' you respond.

'Nice name. I'm Taeyang. That over there is Daesung and next to him is Seunghyun. I'm assuming Seungri's already introduced himself.' you smile gently at Taeyang and nod your head. 'It's a pleasure to meet you guys.' you say towards everyone whilst bowing. Taeyang was dressed in a leather jacket and had sunglasses on...inside. That concept made you giggle slightly. His hair was brushed to the side and was free falling along his face. Daesung had his hair effortlessly styled and was wearing a black jumper, along with jeans and boots. Seungri was also wearing a black jumper and was twiddling with a strand of his white hair. Probably newly bleached. And Seunghyun was sat nonchalantly with a glass of wine in his hand, glancing around the room whilst stirring it and then taking a sip of it. He was wearing a thin black shirt with a dark jacket.

'Who DID invite you, if you don't mind me asking.' says Daesung with a puzzled look on his face. All the other guys are just looking around the room, seeing how the party's going.

'GD. GD invited me.' you say calmly, trying not to make a big deal out of it. Taeyang, Seungri and Seunghyun all turn their heads to look at you. You jump back a bit petrified at their glances. All their expressions are shocked and extremely confused. 

'Jiyong invited you?' asks Taeyang. You stare back, blankly, confused at who Jiyong was. 'Ah, of course.' you thought. 'His name isn't actually G-Dragon.'

'Yeah...He came by today to invite me.' you respond. Seunghyun sits forward from his laid back position and scratches his nose. 

'You don't happen to be the girl from last night. You know, from the club.' he says. 

And therrreeee it was. It finally came up. 

You look down at your bag, emabarssed, not wanting to answer his question. That was something you really hoped they wouldn't mention or remember. You were going to respond to his question, but you just couldn't bring yourself to speak. You lift your head and nod gently. All the guys looked at each other and a couple grinned once they remembered your actions from last night. 

'It's still unusual for Jiyong to do such a thing.' says Taeyang. 'He's never done anything like this before. Ever, infact.' You light up slightly inside. Knowing that Jiyong hasn't ever gone out of his way for anybody else, felt good. It felt like you were special. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party continued and still no sign of Jiyong. But nevertheless, you stayed with the guys and got to know them through the night. From what you learnt. They were all in a boy group and were in the midst of promoting their new album. Strange how you never heard of them before. But on a personal note: Taeyang was a huge fan of dance, and was very humble about his accomplishments. He was also very friendly and made sure to include you in all discussions. Daesung, although having a very fit body, was very shy and kept to himself. He was also, however, very funny and knew how to brighten the mood. Seunghyun was sophisticated and seemed like a wise owl. He wouldn't speak much, but would observe everyone instead. When he did speak, what he said was very witty and smart. And from what you gathered, he had a huge passion for art and the finer things in life. Seungri was loud, cheerful, joyful and just beaming with life. He was involved in every conversation, and shared his interests straight away. He would occasionally leave to talk to some girls and then come back after several minutes. Nonetheless, these guys were great. They all had such different personalities, but got along so well. 

But, despite the great time you were having, you couldn't get your mind off of Jiyong. What the boys said earlier on, was it true? Did Jiyong really go out of his way to invite you? Or was he just playing you? You tap Taeyang gently on the shoulder and whisper in his ear.

'That thing you said about Jiyong....why hasn't he ever done it before?' you ask quietly. He puts down his drink on the table and turns to you. 

'To be honest ____, I don't know. None of us do. Jiyong's really private about that area of his life. All we know is that he's never introduced us to any girls he's seeing. He won't even talk to us about his past relationships. Although, I don't think he's ever been with somebody.'

You lean back a bit taken back by what Taeyang just told you. Jiyong's image was so distorted in your head. You couldn't pin point a single one of his attributes. You originally thought he was an over confident player. But now you didn't know what he was. Was he kind or rude or insecure or assertive? It just confused you so much. 

Your throat suddenly felt very dry and you excused yourself to go to the kitchen to get a drink. You were glad you were sat with the group because they had a direct path to the kitchen. It saved you from walking past all the other strangers at this party. Walking into the kitchen, you just see an array of colourful alcohol and several empty cups lying on the counter. You didn't want to be rude and look through other peoples food and drink so you grabbed a bottle of red liquid and got a bottle opener. As you took the cap off, you heard a voice behind you say...

'Well, well, well. I'm surprised to see you here.' says a familiar voice.