08 Let it All Go

All You Never Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Whoaaaa~ It's been a long time since I last updated this fic. I hope you can still catch up with the storyline.

I want to know how you feel on the story. Please do comment. Sorry to keep you waiting so here's a longer chapter.

Thanks for waiting.

 

 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun where are you?”

 

Sehun fix the buttons of his sleeves one handedly while the other is holding his phone, “I’m resting.”

 

His eyes trailed on the close door of Soojung’s bedroom. He’s been waiting for her to come out for about thirty minutes but neither the sound of her movements can’t be heard from the small living room he is standing now. Maybe, she’s still contemplating whether to come or not.

 

“Kai’s looking for you. You have a site visit to…”

 

Sehun can’t help but to roll his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose just by hearing the older ones name, “Yeah I know but I’m not really feeling well hyung.”

 

“But you don’t usually get sick. You are fine yester…”

 

He coughed to interrupt Chanyeol and then said, “I’m still a human hyung. I can get sick and I can take a leave too.”

 

“Fine. Okay, you sound so bad already. Do you want some fruits? I can bring you some later?”

 

“Hyung~” He whine like a kid when Chanyeol tried to persuade him like a three-year old boy. This hyung knows how much this maknae hated to be the youngest. It’s kind of fun for him to once in a while.

 

“Yeah I know. Or do you want to see Seulgi? We can go there after work.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Sehun heard Chanyeol laugh on the other line. He can almost imagine how this guy would look like as he roll on the floor laughing till his stomach aches.

 

“Aish! Fine! You’re so hot headed.”

 

Click!

 

Sehun cleared his throat as soon as he saw Soojung emerge from the bedroom, “Hyung, I’ll file my leave form when I get back there. I really need to rest.”

 

“Okay. I’ll tell him that you can’t go with him. Take a rest maknae and drink your medicine.”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Aigoo~ our maknae doesn’t want to be babysit.”

 

He cough a bit then cleared his throat, “…”

 

“Okay. Okay. This is enough. Bye!”

 

As soon as the call ended, he put his phone in silent mode before putting it inside his pocket. He doesn’t want anyone or any disturbance ruin his first date. He insisted this to be their first romantic date though Soojung only consider this as a ‘friendly’ date. In the end, Sehun accepted the fact that he can’t force or insist himself to Soojung in this kind of situation.

The bus was packed with passengers that morning. Sehun has no choice but to stand beside where Soojung sits.

 

“Where are we really going?” Soojung asked as her eyes trailed from his eyes to his lips. He doesn’t look fine from her view.

 

Sehun’s eyes left from the road he is staring at, “Somewhere fun?” Sehun tightened his grip on the hand rail for a support from the sudden stop of the bus.

 

“Are you sure you want to go? You don’t seem fine and your coughs a while ago…”

 

Sehun can’t help but to giggle from her concern, “Well that’s part of the drama. Am I good?”

 

Soojung’s mouth hanged open from his words, “You’re unbelievable.”

 

“Things I do for… love?” Sehun hesitated to let the last word slip from his tongue. He doesn’t know how Soojung will react on him, will it make her uncomfortable or will it be okay?

The least he expect happened. Her eyes glints to small crescents with her lips curved to a soft smile. It seems like it’s okay for her. His worry disappeared.

 

Little by little Sehun. Sehun reminded his self.

 

 

Silence engulfed the whole ride as they wait for their stop. The two are both drowned with their own thoughts but they know, they somehow worry the same thing – this date.

They arrived on the COEX Mall having an awkward atmosphere wrapping around them. They walk side by side but it seems like they are both thinking how they will approach one another.

The mall seems also packed early in the morning even it’s weekdays and the mall just barely open. Sehun looked down on the lady beside him. He caught her fingers fidgeting and her sighs. Someone has to make a move so he take the initiative to break the silence between them.

 

“Hold my hand.” Sehun told her as he offer his hand unto her.

 

Soojung looked on his pale hand. She remembered what happened yesterday. The hand he is offering is the same hand that comforted her, the same hand that wiped off her tears and the same hand that held her all through the night. That hand belongs to Sehun – her savior. So maybe, it won’t hurt a bit if she’ll hold unto it.

 

Little by little Soojung. Soojung told herself.

 

Soojung took his hand and a small smile crept on Sehun’s lips. They walk hand in hand as they enter the mall.

 

 

“What’s fun for you?” Soojung asked first as they road on the escalator.

 

“A carefree life – a life without someone ordering you what to do and not to do.” Sehun answered with his eyes scans the area.

 

Krystal pursed her lips into thin line.

 

“A day without Kim Jong In?” she guessed.

 

Slowly, Sehun looked at the lady beside him.

 

“You got it!”

 

Suddenly her lips curved to a smile. Well, it’s not bad to take a day off – a day without Jong In.

 

“I hope it would be for you too.” Sehun added as he caress Soojung’s hand.

 

“Sehun…”

 

“I’m not forcing you or rushing you. I just want you to loosen up a bit for this day. Even just this day.”

 

She looked up at him as she contemplate on his words.

 

“A Jongin-less day wouldn’t hurt, right?”

 

Krystal nodded at him as she tighten her hold on his hand. His hand is warm, somehow rough but feels gentle against her skin that makes her feel comfortable.

 

 

 

Sehun has full of surprises and he never fail to surprise Soojung even today.

 

 

“Wow! Would you mind reminding me of your age Mr. Oh?” Soojung tried not to roll her eyes on the popping colorful lights on the LED display outside an arcade. Yes, they are outside an arcade and she’s trying not to think that she guesses the reason why are they standing hand in hand outside an arcade. She hopes she’s wrong.

 

“Who says playing is for kids only?”

 

That’s it. A loud sigh followed by a giggle snapped Sehun. He pouted on the lady beside him.

 

“Yeah right, it’s for grown-ups too that are still stuck on their fantasies.”

 

“Ouch! That’s kind of harsh Soojung. It hurts my pride.” He clutched his hand on his chest as if something struck and broke on his chest.

 

“Whoa~ Whoa~ At least if you would have change to something decent or I mean more appropriate, you could have saved your pride.” Soojung fired back.

 

Sehun looked down to himself, checking his clothes for the nth time – white long sleeves and denim jeans. He should have really thought of buying new set of clothes before pulling Soojung inside the arcade.

 

“Well, at least I still look handsome with the same set of clothes.” He winked at her as he rake his fingers on his hair.

 

“Wooo, so cold here~?” She wrapped her arms around her body, pretending to be shivering. She left Sehun and went inside the arcade.

 

Sehun followed behind, “Just admit it Soojung, I look fine… ehem… handsome rather.”

 

“Ow! Come on Sehun. Let’s not waste our time arguing about your handsomeness.”

 

“Fine! You can’t win over me, right?”

 

Soojung laughed at his childishness. Well, she admit, Sehun still looks handsome. He has a soft yet mysterious face unlike Jong In but what matters most at this moment, Sehun’s aura comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter