07 Butterfly

All You Never Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Butterfly - BTS (Play this Song)

 

A/N:

Here's the update. This is not yet ending. There are more dramas to come. Comment and upvote too.

Hello to my new subscribers (also to the oldies)... hehehe~

 

 

 

Sehun

 

I don’t know how long her head rests on my shoulder. I missed counting the times I rubbed my hand on her back just to assure her. I forgot how many times she called his name in her sleep. All I know, I’ve stayed with her even he’s the one she’s longing for.

I tucked her in her comforter when I felt that she’s sleeping already. I carefully went down from her bed to sit on the floor in front of her. She stirred and faced on my direction with her eyes still close. I saw a tear lingering on her cheeks. I bit my lip as my finger graze carefully on it to wipe it off.

I haven’t seen her this vulnerable. This was the first time she poured her heart out on me because ever since I met her I know she only set her eyes on him. And I hate that he’s the reason of her tears tonight.

She sniff and I got worried when tears glisten with her eyes close. She must be dreaming of him.

 

I remember that afternoon how eyes were so puff and red. She looks so broken inside and out. No one dared to question my presence in their office even Victoria, who I guess is the closest to her in their company. I know what their thinking from the moment I stepped in her office. From all the whispers and murmurs from outside, they thought I was the reason for making their editor-in-chief cry. Some part of me wants to scold this woman for running towards their office knowing that people might talk about her but I guess, she felt so lost after all. So, I left all their thoughts and questions hanging. I let them think that I am the damn guy who made her cry.

 

“Please, don’t… don’t go. Don’t leave.”

 

I smile bitterly as I heard her mumble in her sleep. I leaned my back on her side drawer as I drown myself with all the confessions she made. It frustrates me and hurts me. I don’t know what to feel anymore. My eyes rests on the ceiling as I try to put myself to sleep.

The truth hurts big time but I can’t leave her. In her state right now, all I can do is to stay by her side even it means breaking myself for her.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Yah! That is your third bottle lady. Stop it!”

 

Her eyes are drooping already as she snatch the bottle of soju  from me.

 

“Yah! Who are you to stop me from drinking? Are you my mother? Huh! Even my mother doesn’t care how many bottles I could gulp down in one sitting. So, whoooo are you to speak?”

 

Tsk! She has a sharp tongue when she’s drunk. But yeah, who am I to her?

 

“For your information lady, I am your friend.” I snatch back the bottle from her and keep it in between my thighs.

 

She glared at me dangerously before standing up to get the bottle.

 

I guess that’s a wrong move to me.

 

“Yah! Soojung!

 

My eyes bulged out as I was surprised when she suddenly grabbed the neck of the bottle, ignoring the fact that it grazes on my little buddy.

 

“Damn it! Krystal. I won’t give this to you.”

 

She twist and turn the bottle for me to release it but I tried my best to tighten my grip on the innocent bottle.

 

“Just give it to me and I won’t tease you anymore.”

 

Suddenly her glare turn to a seductive one with a smirk curving up on her lips. I know she has a problem and she’s not opening it yet but dang! This girl needs to calm down for my little buddy’s sake.

 

My eyes looked around when I heard other people inside the tent gave us weird stares. This is bad.

 

“Stop it! You’re giving them a wrong signal.”

 

She whispered from her awkward position, “But I know you like it.”

 

Gosh! This is it!

 

I pulled her wrist and let her gobble down her last bottle. I gave the old lady our payment and went out from the tent.

 

“Sehun, it hurts. Aww!”

 

I heard her winced from my hold. I turned her around to face me.

 

“That’s enough embarrassment from you Jung Soojung. You’re going home.”

 

She rolled her eyes then pat her reddening cheeks. All of a sudden she sat on the sidewalk, gaining stares from the bystanders.

 

“I don’t want to go home!”

 

She flail her legs and arms as she whine like a kid on the ground.

 

Is she this childish when she’s drunk?

 

“You’re going home whether you like it or not lady.”

 

So with that, I grabbed her by the waist and put her on my shoulder like a sack.

 

“Put me down!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter