Seven

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been very hard for jackson to visit youngji on a regular.Hes always been swarmed with fans. Hes like an open watermelon followed by tiny fruit flies anywhere he goes. he doesnt want to risk getting caught and having another attack happen. They have been over troubled waters ever since the incident. He calls her multiple times during the day, but since her not so friendly guardian/protector/bodyguard/everything she would need is with her 24/7 its becoming rather hard to keep in touch. Not that Mino tries to block communications, he just refuse charge her phone regulary which pisses jackson off.

After 2 months of being in the hospital you can count on your fingers the times jackson was there for her, he missed crucial times of her clinging for her life, her first meal after the dreaded attack and when she had woken up. he understands, that shes fully aware of his situation, but is that enough to save what they had, what they could have been and what they would become. He has always put other people before him, its hard for jackson to be selfish especially when he hears mark silently crying each night because he misses his dad. The sacrifices of his team doesnt equal to what he had to give up he thought. Or is youngji not worth to let go of everything he has?

 

Its sunday, Jackson is free, Finally. He asked his manager if he can pay his officially unofficial girlfriend a visit. Since he rarely visits her he thought it would be nice to buy her flowers, balloons and food. Something she would like, he thought. Jackson is a hopeless romantic, results of the many romantic movies he seen. In flight movies have finally paid off, he thought

 

He arrived at the hospital full of smiles, brought the beaded bracelet he bought for her on his trip to cambodia, a classic lokai bracelet that symbolizes balance. It contains elements from the highest and lowest points on earth. The white bead came from the water of Mt everest and the black bead adjacent to it contains mud from the dead sea. He thought that with this bracelet she would feel hopeful during her lowest point in life. He also bought a bouquet of pink stargazers and a couple of boxes of chicken for their lunch.

 

When the elevator door opened to the floor where she was he got even more excited. Opening her room, he peered his head and looked around. The room is empty. He bustled around and went to the nurses station to ask where youngji was. Apparently shes having a CT scan to check her brain activity. Just when hes about to enter the room he saw youngji on a wheelchair being pushed by Mino who was laughing with her. They must be having fun he thought to himself. Shrugging the odd feeling he went near them with a huge smile, he carried youngji bridal style and gently sat her on her bad. Mino was left shocked and amazed by what jackson did, but instead of entering the room he sat at the bleachers outside giving jackson and youngji a time on their own. Jackson noticing this, closed the door and sat beside youngji who was busy looking at the flowers he brought her.

“You like it?” He asked while fixing the food he bought without looking at her

“As expected from wang jackson” jackson smiled at her response

“I also bought you a bracelet” He added as he leans closer taking it out from his pocket.

“Youll love this”

Youngjis eyes as dropped opened “you bought me a lokai bond?” she asked in amusement. Jackson remained quiet and stared at her while she puts it on

He held her hand, clamped it together and observed tilting their holding hands from one side to the other. “Your hands fits mine perfectly” He charmingly stated. Youngji let out a soft whimper at Jacksons cheezy remark. “We have always been a good pair” She rebuttled. He looked at her and nodded. They may not talk regularly but everytime they do its like they have always been together all along. She likes him, and she made him fully aware of it. While jacksons always the weird type. She knows he likes her back but hes a bit inconsistent like he isnt sure of what he wants. Maybe it is the contract thats stopping him especially after with what happened with day6 jype became even more serious on following the rules strictly which is making it even harder for him to show her how much he loves her.  

They have been eating for almost 2 hours already. Mino flinches as he waited outside patiently.

“You know you should be feeding me, but youre just eating on your own” youngji blurted while giving him a cold stare.

Jackson shrugged off youngjis deadly daggers as he continue to tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter