3.5

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud thud revealed a sweaty Jackson. He ran from the ground floor to the 10th,where youngj’s almost lifeless body was held captive, imprisoned by her unfortunate fate.

Flashback 

*peek--peeka-peeka peek-peek-peeka boo****

Its almost midnight when jacksons loud ringtone distraught everyones sound sleep.

“Can someone pls shut gyuri up, people are trying to sleep” got7s manager grunted

 

*Dalkomhage narawa salkomhage angyeobollae

Jigeumcheoreom ireohge

Haengbokhage useojullae oh, babe**

 

“Jackson what the actuall .. Answer your God damn phone, we have a schedule in three hours, we just came from an 18 hour flight” JB sprung from his bed and annoyingly shouted at the half lidded jackson wang whos squinting his eyes trying to read the name on his ringing handphone.

“Why is Hara noona calling me at ungodly hour?” he whispered while heading his way to the bathroom.

He stepped on junior, youngjae and possibly bambams poor shin trying to get there but once hes inside he answered the phone in a monotone voice.

“Yes noona?”

“Im currently in New york, we are on a world tour,” he paused “its actually 4am here. But since youre my favorite noona i had to ran across our small room, which by the way the only room we had, the organizers were unbelievable noona. They didnt even bring us foo--” he kept on blabbering and getting excited on his own when hara cut him off

“jackson...youngji” sobbing as if someone died. Jacksons body stiffened in fear. He felt a sharp stab in his chest making it hard to breath. Flashes of her smiling face ran through his mind drilling his sanity away. His legs trembled hearing hara speak. Jacksons mind went blank making it impossible to move... He cant digest the words being shared by the person on the other line. Frear pressed his chest harder, he felt suffocated. Suffocated by a tale he never thought hed hear.

He lost strength to stand making him kneel on the tiled hotel bathroom. Nothing registered after hara said young was stabbed, his mind clouds with horror , alarm and distress. He dropped his phone shattering his screen into pieces. Jackson felt heavy, pushing him to the ground, he tried to stop from falling face first by using his hands to bring him up, his hands dropped on the shattered glass of his iphone which made him bleed. Jackson cant feel the pain from his bleeding palms as he see his horrified reflection on his blackscreened phone. Tears were glittering, threatening to spill over. A tear fell, reaching the ground, he felt his everything spill out from him. Hes shaking but hes able to stand, anger overflowing through his veins gave him a spurt of strength. He looked at himself on the mirror in front of him observing, still hearing hara through the speakers of his unlit handphone.

“Jackson, jackson are you still there?” she yelled, trying to get his attention.

Haras loud voice felt like a cockroach tickling his brain. His mind fogged, made a low grunting sound and punched the mirror repeatedly bruising his already wounded fist.

The boys heard the loud sound smashing their sleep away waking them on full alert. A series of shattering sounds was heard, not long after they realized it was coming from the bathroom, youngjae was the first to open the door witnessing a horrid jackson wang with blood gushing out of his mutilated fist. Youngjae was shocked and felt his spine tingle with fear making him unable to move, paralyzed at the scene of the usually happy jackson making amends with skeletons no one ever thought was there.

“Are you crazy?” JB blurted in command.

Their manager ran out to find a first aid kit for his open wounds

Bambam and gyum was seated on their bed with blank faces not knowing what exactly happened, while junior tried to look at jacksons balled fist, still unresponsive crying with his face looking emotionless, traumatized, shocked.

Even after hours of them asking what happened he still wont talk, jackson is just blindly looking out the window.

When bambam received a text from Key telling him what happened he ran outside and told their manager. JB followed him which made him aware of the situation.

“Youngji noona has been stabbed”

JB was horrified about the news but tried to act firm. They then saw a blonde guy in his if you do outfit holding his leather jacket on one hand and his passport and wallet on the other. They rushed to follow him as he waits for the elevator door to open.

JB grabbed his arm and forcibly dragged him back, but jackson was too strong of a rebel for him that he ran and dashed out of the fire exit to escape.

He called out a taxi and asked the driver to take him to the airport.

Jackson rolled down the window as they drive feeling the cold breeze slapping his face, making him aware he isnt dreaming., this isnt a dream she really was in danger.. Is.. in danger.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

Further Flashback

“Faster bambam faster” jackson yelled at the almost crawling bambam dragging himself up the stairs carrying God knows what.

“Hyung im so tired why cant we just use the elevators” he protested

“Genius..havnt you heard of cctv cameras?” junior blurted in annoyance

“Why does she needs to live on the in 53rd floor” JB added

“Hyung i cant feel my legs”

“Gyum stop complaining we’re almost there” Jackson said in an encouraging tone

When jackson opened the door to the 53rd floor everyones face lit as if they saw jesus calling their names

“light , omg theres light” bambam screamed in exaggeration

“Do you even know her passcode?” said youngjae

“Mark hyung, whats the code?” Grabbing him towards the front door

“What?! You dont know the code yourself?” junior irritatingly asked

“I knew, but i forgot. Mark hyung is better with numbers” Jackson sheepishly smirked

*beep beep beep***tooototottt*

“turn on the air conditioner, im dying”

Bambam ran towards the couch, found the remote,  and put the aircon on high.

“Remind me again why we’re sneaking into someones apartment on a sunday night when everyone is enjoying hot warm beds on their own houses” Youngjae putting emphasis on the words Warm and own

Jackson glared at his sarcastic remarks and snapped his fingers together. “Okay people lets get to work” He commanded

Yugyeom opened a huge box filled with post-its, there are about a hundred pockets of self written notes by jackson

“Hyung your dedication is off the hook” sounding amused

Jackson shrugged “Well, we travel a lot” and smiled

“Okay so.. We only have three hours till she gets here. We have to move fast”

“The dictatorship in this kingdom just begun” facing jackson he continued “us your loyal subject will adhere to your commands your majesty” bambam sarcastically announced dropping on the floor bowing with his legs folded.

Jackson glared at him wanting to stab him in the eye with candles hes holding but he could use all the help he can get so he just looked away.

It’s almost midnight, youngji’s manager texted jackson t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter