Prequel 0.5

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tell me honestly, are you guys throwing me out to New Zealand so mom and dads new baby, AKA the coffee shop can have their full attention? I mean if thats the only reason i can totally stay." "Im not even going to bother anyone, im just going to stay in my room the entire 4 yrs of high school, or probably move to Jota's house" I grinned at my sisters straight, almost crying face.

"its not even gonna be a problem, Jota and I can just get married and have kids of our own, its not even going to be an issue" I teasingly added.

"youngji, your senior crush is not going to agree to marry you just so you can stay in Korea, so lets just have a peaceful drive to the airport and not talk about nonsense, okay?"

"Seriously though, why do i even have to study abroad when there are perfectly established language schools here, we dont even need to worry about boarding schools coz i can always take the train home" gritting my teeth in annoyance.

We reached the airport in no time, said our goodbyes and head on my way.

It was a 5-hour plane from Korea to australia and another 2 hour ride from Sydney to Cambridge.

Waikato is a very quiet place, you can hear the wind blowing through our windshield on our way to aunt chaerins home. It was pitch black but you can hear trees singing in unison. It was cold since it was almost winter when i got there.

Greeting me was a huge crimson gate with tall street like lights on the sides. Aunt chaerins lawn was massive, it was a farm house. there were huge fences at the side of her mansion like white house. "your prpperty is enormous, aunty" I gasped.

"I guess its alright, when your uncle youngbae passed he left me with a lot. also the reason why i cant just go back to korea, cant sell this barn even if i wanted to. He visits me when i plan on doing so" She laughed in sarcasm

"Let me show you your room, it used to be our music room but since no one here plays music anymore we decided to make it a library, now, its your room" She added.

my room was on the second floor. "wow its huge, this is all mine?" i asked in confirmation

my aunt nodded.

Her house was a typical country side home, cluttered with different decorations, everything is wooden. from doors to walls even the floors are all made of wood.

As i settled in, the first thing i did was to grab my laptop and visit my school, well previous schools website and checked on the sports page.

"Hes still as hot as ever, Jota when will i see you again?" I furrowed my brows in disappointment realizing the answer might be, never. He's graduating soon and im here stuck in a foreign land hearing sheep. "wait are those really sheep" I looked out my window and saw a flock of white cottons lounging around like its 4 in the afternoon. "omg this is going to be my dilemma every night for the next 4 years" I really have a serious case of "dont bother me when im sleeping" kind of mood. Noise totally pisses me off. I cant stand anything that creates a sound. i cant even stand hearing music when i sleep.

The past 2 weeks waiting for school to start was a drag. i cant even go near leon and fruits you know what without puking my brains out, but aunt, who feeds and lets me stay in her house for free asked me to clean a stable full of horse , what can i do? then i guess i just have to deal with it for the time being.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter