Six

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji fell asleep after doctor examination at the midnight while the doctor talk with Mino outside her room. "For now, i conclude that she has PTSD, but we will have thorough examination in the morning, i am afraid she might have chance to develop social phobia because of her traumatic incident. But after my observation just now, you seems to have the effect of calming her down, it is either your existence alone or your voice or your physical contact, we have to determine it somehow in the coming day. The clue right now is, you, might have to stay by her side until she is fully recovered.". Mino is shocked to hear Youngji's condition that he only can utters "I will stay by her side. Thank you, doc." Am i just destroying her idol life?

 

He come inside the room and observe the sleeping Youngji for a while. 'She must be tired from all the screaming earlier'. Mino takes the towel and clean the remaining tears on her eyes. It is almost 2 A.M in the morning, and he realized that he is too busy with his own mind that he haven't contact Youngji's family and friends yet. He don't want to wake up everyone, so he decided to text Youngji's sister "Noona, Youngji wakes up. I'll tell you her condition when you have arrived at the hospital." He knows that this will be soon reach the other guys the next morning including Shownu and Jackson, so he didnt bother to text them. Shownu is her ex. They broke up years ago but they maintained a good relationship. His intuition said he still loves her, but most outsider saw him treating her like a little sister. On the other hand, after Jackson barged in here a month ago, Mino guess that Jackson and Youngji is in 'some' relarionship. They are not official yet because Jackson's dating ban, he knew at least that, but with her condition right now, he doesn't know what will happen to them. All of a sudden, guilt is all over him, 'i need to return everything to normal' he thought.

 

Soon the dawn was replaced by the morning, Mino fall asleep in the sofa across Youngji's bed. This VIP room is quite big but it doesn't mean everyone will be allowed to visit and sleep here. Mino got exception. For all this two months Youngji in comma, he is signed under guardian role by her family because he nominated himself. He convinced them by saying that he will stay 24 hours by herside, CEO Yang already allowed him to do so, beside, this will also be the best way not to create anymore uproar. As expected, Youngji's parents and family arrived right after visiting hours started because of the news. They saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter