Nine

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first meeting with psychiatrist, Mrs. Cha, didn't go so well for Youngji. Mrs. Cha observated him for about 30 minutes, she doesn't even ask anything, she keeps looking at Youngji and Youngji doesn't dare to make a voice because she is embarassed and shy. It felt like she was looking through her weakness and her nightmares. Mino was waiting outside because it is supposed to be personal session, and confidential. 

After about 30 minutes, she finally asked, "do you want to cure this the easier way, or the harder way?". Hearing this, Youngji took a long breath and asked "What is the difference?".

"The easier way is obviously using medication and therapy. I used to prescribed every other PTSD patients the same method and medications, but from your doctor report, yours is a special case, and i believe you know how it is special. The harder method is to keep trying to see what you avoid, stimulate what triggers your panic attacks, and keep a track on what makes you calm down, i will just be your consultant if you need help, but you will walk by yourself to conquer your new "fear"."

 

***

"I will think about it. Thank you, doc" said Youngji. She stood up from her seat and walked outside. Mino, who was playing with a child that will be the next patient, then looks up when he hears door opened. "Are you alright? You look paler than before you went inside."

"I am fine, a bit dizzy, because of the doctor explanation." said Youngji try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter