Ten

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its about 5 am in the morning when she woke up. She is alone, in a quiet hospital room. She asked Mino to go home more often after she wakes up from comma because it is hard to sleep when she realized Mino is there, sleeping on a sofa. The only times Mino refused to go home were after Youngji's several panic attacks when many people comes to visit them, or when they tried to go to cafetaria to eat. Youngji decide to try her medications soon after she got it from the doctor. She took a pill of antidepressant and walked out.

Early morning, the hospital is still quiet. There is less than 10 people of doctor and nurse she met in hallway to the cafetaria. Everyone knows what happened to her, so they are trying for not surrounding her. She knows that. Fortunately, the 24 hours cafetaria already has so many food ready for her to pick. She is not that brave to choose to sit in the middle, instead she choose in the corner, near the window while eating her fried rice.

When she finished her food, she heard someone said, "Hey, isn't that Youngji? Is she still in hospital?" She turned around just when the realization hits her that people started to fill in the cafetaria. 'keep calm, Heo Young Ji, you need to calm down, let's go back to your room' She kept saying that to herself, stood up, and slowly walked towards the door. "Hey it's really Youngji!"

"the idol who get bullied by her fans?"

"no, it is not her fans, it is.."

"Youngji unnie, can you sign here for me?" someone runs toward her with book and pen ready. Youngji took a long breath before she finally smiles and said "Okay." 'Isn't this medicine too good? My hands haven't even started sweating yet.' She thought while signing happily. A lot more of people started making a way toward her out of curiousity. When she looks at it, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter