Three

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

high pitched sound from the respirator filling youngji’s lungs with artificial breaths conquered the room, droplets from her IV continued to doze her with morphine to relieve pain.

 

The room was unusually cold and bright but not long after he came, Mino fell asleep holding her hand not being bothered by the blinding lights and antagonizing sounds coming from the machines attached to Youngji’s frail body. Faint voices can be heard from the outside. She still have not gained consciousness. After the surgery, the doctor feared that her body might not be able to recover or her brain attempting to delete shocking memories she just experienced.

 

Rapid beeping sounds woke Mino.When Youngji’s body started to jerk he panicked and pushed the emergency button above her head board to notify the nurses. He held her hand tightly, not letting go as nurses rush in to check on her. Feeling helpless, all he can do is watch as they scurry around.

“Flatline” a nurse blurted, emotionless..while she stares at the monitor.

The doctor hurriedly entered and asked them to move,”we are going to do everything we can to bring her back” a nurse pulled youngji’s hand out of minos reach. He felt numb staring blankly at the event unraveling right in front of him.

“clear” one shouted. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter