one

Dreamlover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the sound of heavy banging fills youngji’s apartment with fear. It’s 3 in the afternoon and she’s left alone. Her manager went to buy her an afternoon snack when a group of teens threatened her solitary.

 

“youngjiyah lock the door, i’ll be leaving. I might drop by Hara’s apartment to give her Kara’s final schedule before the disbandment”

“Yes unnie. be careful on your way out”

 

It has been quite a few weeks back since DSP announced the sad news of KARA not continuing as a 4 member grp. Gyuri have decided to retire and focus on her wedding happening next year while seungyeon will be focusing on acting projects. Hara and Youngji formed a duo with a ier hip hop concept. Everyone is okay with the setup and have promised a reunion for Kamilias in the year 2020 or after Gyuri gives birth to her first child whichever comes first.

 

A couple of failed key attempts  and heavy footsteps roared in youngji’s apartment corridor. Crisp beeping sounds echoed through her head.    

 

“someone will hear, someone will come help” “they can’t...they don't know the….”

---tears are starting to spill over when a loud thud brought her to her feet dropping her phone to the floor shattering the front screen. She scuffles to pick it and tried dialing her manager’s phone number when a young lady grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over the living area; then shoved her into a couch. A strike of  pressure charged her heart in fear as another lady throws a magazine on her face.

“!” The girl wearing a blue short highschool uniform shouted in annoyance.   

“you ugly piece of , how can anyone have you as their ideal woman?” She smirks underneath her breath which brought shivers down youngji’s spine.

“She’s scared unnie” another lady in her early 20’s muffled while staring at youngji. “look she’s shaking unnie”

“i don’t think it’s cold in here though” the third lady standing near the door blurted and slowly walked from where youngji was seated.

“the three of us are curious” she whispered into youngji’s ear.

a cloud of panic surrounds youngji’s thoughts as she knew they are determined to hurt her or maybe worst; kill her. She have had several indecent proposals and fans cussing on her but not to this extent. The look on the three ladies eyes scared her the most.

“We want to keep things short and sweet. We are very rational people. Just do what we want and we will not hurt you.”

an antagonizing silence filled the room as youngji sat in fear waiting for the lady’s next statement. she’s shivering but she felt numb, her legs were frozen, she insisted to move but her body felt lumpy she couldn't.

a sudden whip to her head brought her back to her senses. they grabbed both her arms as she struggles to break free. they straddled youngji and pinned her down.

She had to get out she thought to herself.

Youngji felt a cold metal poking her in the neck making her stop from squirming. Fear drenched her soul as she knew they are not giving up.

“listen, if you keep on screamin we might be forced to shut you up.”

“please i beg you, why are you doing this? i did nothing to you. please”

“nothing?the lady yelled in sarcasm “what do you mean nothing? you think you can steal our oppa and expect us to sit and watch?”

“what are you talking about? oppa?” youngji’s voice came out barest whisper, hoping they’d spare her

the young girl pointed at the magazine.

“this, this is a japanese magazine” she motioned as she walks towards the window inspecting the framed photos mounted at the wall.

“and there, Mino oppa said that you’re his ideal type” she laughed and turned back facing youngji

“and you… you’re a ” She charged at her forcibly pulling her clothes off. youngji fought back but the other two ladies had her pinned to the floor.

“you’re cold right? we are just helping you out”

“no, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter