Don't Ask

  kalopsia, a review shop.  closed to finish requests, urgent hiring!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DON'T ASK
 by kailuvexo

❝ A STORY WHICH IN THREE CHARACTERS GO THROUGH LIFE TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR OWN DREAMS AND GOALS. THEY REFUSE TO LET ANYONE STEP IN AND GET IN THEIR WAY. ❞
 
> TITLE [3/5] I don't understand why that's the title. I mean, I see no connection of it to the story. Don't ask what? I can't see a connection in your title and plot. Also, the title isn't really eye-catching.   > DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD [9/10] Your description and foreword is pretty accurate and decriptive. I like that. 

  > STORY PLOT [27/30] The plot isn't common, but it's not unique either. Your plot is in between those  two things, so to summarize, the plot is rare. The positives of your plot is that, well yeah, it's rare. For example, does Kai like Seoyeon or something to allow her inside his stall while he's doing his business? Kai's acting strange in my perspective. I like guessing what his motive is.    > GRAMMAR/SPELLING/VOCABULARY [18/20] I'm not sure if what I saw were typos or not, because typos can really happen when you're writing. I suggest you re-check each chapter and look and fix the typos. Also, some puctuation marks aren't used right. There were no period nor comma when some sentences needed it, in fact, some sentences doesn't even have a punctuation mark at all. 
Some sentences doesn't make sense. Some were out of thought. 
Don't worry, your story is still understandable.
  > CHARACTERS D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter