Boba Tea

Confused

     It took about 15 minutes to get to the Boba Tea Cafe and we had lots of fun having singing/rap battles, but when we arrived I was ready to get out because I love Boba tea with a passion.

    We walked in and one of the workers looked at us, happily, his face similar to a panda, his eyes appeared to be naturally blackened and has lots of aegyo sal, his lips are honestly the best lips I've ever seen and he has black hair. He spoke first

    "Hello, welcome to our Boba Tea Cafe." The other worker just waved, looking happier than the first. He has an orangy-brown color, up styled hair, cat like eyes, and his cheeks a little chubby. We waited at the counter for a very short period of time before our order was taken.    

     "I'd like a medium Watermelon tea smoothie with black pearls."

      Baekhyun looked at me. He gave me an awkward, scared look so I ordered for him as he pointed out what he wanted and I told the panda worker.

    "And a Honeydew tea smoothie with black pearls. Thanks."

    He nodded and walked over to the machine and started making them. He put ice and flavored powder, added green tea in a blinder and made it into a smoothie, then added the black pearls.

     He repeated the process but with a different flavored powder.

    He gave us the drinks and I payed saying thank you once more before taking a seat at one of their aesthetically pleasing table sets consisting of a black wooden table, soft velvety red single seated sofas, and a red and white stripped vase of black, red, and white roses.

   We started talking, at first it was a casual conversation about stuff like school, and then asking the other how ours days have been today. Baekhyun took out his phone and checked the time reading it aloud: 7:36.

    "Let's just skip all our classes today and hang out, get to know each other and have fun." This sounded better than going to math, choir, or language classes.

      "Okay, what should we do after we hang?" He thought for a second. "We could go to the mall, maybe." I looked at him with a confused look at first then it formed into an interested look.  

    "What's at the mall?" He also had an interested look on his face.

    "I don't know, I haven't been there in a while."

  We sat finishing our teas' and started making small talk with the workers since no one else was in the store. They decided to close early for today and go with us to the mall.

   "By the way my name is Huang Zitao, everyone calls me Tao so you two can too." Introduced the panda like guy.

    "I'm Kim Minseok, my friends call me Xiumin or Baozi, mainly Xiumin though." Said the one with cute chubby cheeks.

   "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. Everyone just calls me Chanyeol." I introduce myself.

   "I'm Byun Baekhyun, call me Baekhyun, my friends call me cute!" Baekhyun introduced sticking his tongue out with a smile.

    "Aww. You're cute." Tao teased. "Isn't he though." Xiumin joined in. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

  "I'm not." He whined even though he knew it and felt very pleased by this attention.

  Xiumin looked a bit displeased. "You actually really are." He made a slight kissy face.

   "Stop flirting." Tao teased.

  After they locked up the store we all hopped into Baekhyun's car. We had another rap battle but between the four of us. It seemed like today things have been moving very fast, Just two hours ago I had no friends and now I have three and I'm pretty sure we're all gonna be close.

     We made it to the mall in no longer than 40 minutes and just looked around at first. We passed by a Hot Topic and Baekhyun insisted that we go in but I'm sure we all secretly wanted to go in just as bad.            They have the usual dark, band stuff but then they had like video game themed collections, anime things, Disney, and lots more than just 'emo, goth' stuff so I don't understand why people act the way they do towards it.

   Next we went into the Bath and Body works, Tao wanted to get new body washes and lotion. We looked at the different scents of lotions, body washes, hand sanitizes, and car Air Freshener things. Me and Baekhyun got bored so we left, while Tao and Xiumin were checking out, and we got ice cream. Tao pouted that he didn't get to get ice cream and that he didn't have money to buy it since he bought so much stuff from Bath and Body Works, so I bought him one of those bear shaped cookie ice creams, he started chomping at it happily like a small child and it made me feel good.

   We looked in a few more shops then left to get food at a sushi shop. Xiumin got a plate full of steamed buns and showed us his aegyo, he filled his cheeks with air to make them more puffy and opened his eye as big as he could. It was actually kind of cute and kind of funny at the same time.

  "You're cute." I laughed out and he smiled.

  After we all ate until we were full to the point right before explosion, we walked to the car when Tao spoke

    "Can I drive?" Tao asked Baekhyun happily.

    "Sure, I wouldn't mind a break right now anyway. Just be safe please."

    Tao nodded happily and got in the driver side with Xiumin in the passenger's seat. I sat in the seat behind Tao and Baekhyun sat in the middle, next to me, because everyone's stuff was in the other seat. Baekhyun asked if he could rest his head on on shoulder because he was tired and had a slight headache. i agreed but I didn't think much of it.

  "You smell like peperments" Hr said while falling asleep with a smile on his face.

   "Thank you." I whispered quietly, making sure not to disturb him.

 "Cou turn down the music a bit? Baekhyun is sleeping." I looked over at him sleeping like a 

______________________________________________________________

How do you like the rewrite of chapter 2 'Boba Tea.' ? Hope you enjoy the rewritten xD. Feel free to comment, vote and other things you do on here.

Xoxo, Chloe~~