Movies

Confused

  The alarm woke me up at 5:35. I need to get up for my first class of the day. I couldn't move and didn't know why, until I looked over and remembered. Baekhyun and I slept in the same bed. I laid there waiting to see if he would release me or not. He didn't so after a minute or two I decided to wake him up.

   "Baek, don't you have the same morning class as me? Why don't we get up early so were're not late on our first day."

   "What time is it?" He asked with sleep coating his voice.

   "5:35. Are you going to take a shower or would you rather me wake you up in five minutes?"

  "Are you going to take a shower?"

    "I'll let you go first if you want."

He smiled.

  "No, you go first."

   I nodded and went to the closet to find an outfit for today. I picked out a red plaid blazer, black jeans with rips in the knees, and black high-top Vans.

  I went into the bathroom, and got in the shower. I didn't want to take long because Baekhyun wanted to take a shower too, so I got out after washing my hair and standing around a minute. I got dressed and walked out.

   Baekhyun looked up as the door opened. He was sitting up on my bed, he looked cute and innocent with his messy bed head as he looked at me with an amazed look.

   "I like you're style. You're so cool looking" 

   "Thanks, you can take a shower now."

  He nodded and got up, heading to our shared closet to pick out his clothes taking out a plain yellow hoodie, black skinny jeans, and white high-top converse and went into the bathroom.

   "I didn't take long so you could have time, and the water would still be warm. It loses heat quickly."

   The door locked.

   "Thanks, that's very thoughtful." After about 15 minutes he came out standing expectantly.

  "I like your style too. You're cute!"

  He smiled and covered his mouth with the sleeve.

 "Thanks."

    My alarm went off again, startled I picked up my phone and turned it off.

   "It's about time to leave."

   We gathered our books and put them in our bags, both regular black backpacks.

   "Let's go together."

   I nodded and we headed to the door.

   We walked to our math class and interned, somewhere around, 2 maybe 3 minutes early. 

      We walked in and the professor told us to choose our seats. We sat in the very back, because like who wants to sit in the front??

   "Why did I bring all my books? We only have this class, then we go back to our dorm for a bit then go to choir."

   Baekhyun shrugged.

   "I did the same."

    I decided not to be bothered by my own stupidity. The bell rang and class began.

   "Class, we have two students joining us today. Be kind and welcome them." She directed everyone's attention back to us. "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

    Some guy stood up to speak. "Let me do it for them, Gay1 and Gay2. Am I right?" Half the class laughed but one girl spoke up.

   "That's not even funny. What makes them gay? Because they're sitting together? They probably don't have any other friends. Seriously, you're so dumb, how do we have the same parents?" She looked back at us. "No offence."

   I smiled.

    "None, taken. Thanks."

    "Yeah, I guess that one's not completely gay, he seems to like you."

    She scoffed.

     "You shouldn't just assume something like uality, or that someone likes someone else, especially if you don't know the person."

    "Class, class. Calm down, please. It's only the second day and there's already bickering? But you're right, you can't assume something like that so let's not try to unless you really know the person. We should spend this class hour getting to know each other!" The teacher called a students name and asked them to say a few facts about them selves.

   "Baekhyun, 3 facts go!"

   He was startled by his name being called so suddenly but remained cool.

   "Uh, I'm 5'9, uhhh I'm often told I have a good singing voice and people say I dance good."

   Quiet a few of the girls seemed interested in what he had to say. I was too. 

   "Ohh, maybe you could show us at the talent show later on this year."

   Everyone paused for a second then the teacher picked the next student.

     "Chanyeol! Go!"

      I was more cool, with my feet on the desk, "I'll just say what he said, I'm 6'1 I've been told I can sing and dance." Most girls were in aw because this bad-boy-cool-guy attitude.

   "You should perform together than!" The teacher offered excitedly.

   "I'd like that." I whispered, for the most part, to myself. But Baekhyun heard.

   "That would be cool. But I kinda have stage fright."

   "I kinda do, too."

   Class is almost over when everyone has stated a few facts so we just talked until the bell rung. 

         We left for our dorm. We got to our dorm and the room was so cold I felt like I would turn into a Popsicle, Baekhyun also felt it. I ran to my bed and threw the blankets on me.

   "You cold too?" I asked and he shook his head.

   "I get cold easily and I'm sensitive to the cold."

   I paused for a second wondering if what I was thinking was appropriate.

   "Oh, lay with me under the covers, we'll get warm faster and hold more heat."

  "You don't have to explain." He ran to my bed and I lifted the blankets for him to get under.

  There was still room between us so I put my arm around him and pulled him in closer.

  "Sorry, the closer the warmer."

   He smiled

   "If that's the case, I'd be sitting in your lap."

  "You want to?" I joked.

   We laughed until we heard a knock on the door.

    "I don't feel like getting up, I'll freeze if I leave."

   "Come in, it's unlocked." The door opened but the person didn't come in.

    "Is this Chanyeol or Baekhyun's dorm room?" The voice asked.

   "Uh it's both of ours. You can come in."

   She came in. She saw us in bed together but didn't seem affected.

   "I just wanted to apologize for what my brother said about you guys being gay, not that being gay is bad or anything. He just shouldn't have assumed is all."

   "I understand. Thanks for your concern but we're not affected by it."  

   "Okay, I feel like I need to apologize for his stupidity, he once bullied two best friends like you for being 'gay' and it ruined their friendship. I didn't want that to happen here." She smiled a sincere smile. "Well I'm gonna leave now."

   She used her thumb to point behind her at the door, with a small awkward laugh. "Bye." She added while waving and backing up slowly.

   "Bye?." Baekhyun said more in a question tune then a statement. He turned to look at me, and I looked at him. I couldn't help but laugh. He started laughing, too, until there was another person knocking at the door startling Baekhyun.

    "It's open, come in!" I spoke first,  still laughing at Baekhyun.

   It was Xiumin and Tao.

   "Oh, didn't mean to interrupt!" Xiumin joked acting like he was going to leave. "I'm kidding. We came to see what you guys were doing today."

  Tao nodded "So what are you doing today?"

   I looked at Tao, Xiumin, then Baekhyun, and back at Tao.

   "I don't think we were going to do anything, right?" Baekhyun shook his head.

   "Why, what's up? Do you have any ideas?"

   "Actually, yeah. We do" Tao said happily.

   "Let's hear it." Baekhyun said encouraging him to go on.

   "Movies." Tao was smiling.

   "Movies.... don't sound fun. I mean didn't we already do that this... Oh you mean at the theater?"

  Xiumin nodded.

   "Let's go!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

  "Okay, he wants to go, so lets. But when? Not right now, right? Our next class is at 12:30"

  Shyly, Baekhyun spoke up. "Let's skip, okay? I want to hang with you guys today." He stuck out his bottom lip in a small puppy pout.

   "I'm up for that." Xiumin blurted.

  "You're always 'up for that' if its about skipping school." Tao joked. "But if you are I am!"

  "I'm in, too, I guess. I'll drive."

    We were in Baekhyun's car on our way to the theater. The radio was on, the song before just ended and the next one was about to start. We hear the music start up.

   "Oh my god! I love this song." Xiumin yelled from the back seat. "Chained Up! VIXX is amazing! Have you seen the music video for this song? It's so hot like kill me, please!"

   Baekhyun was laughing at Xiumin's fanboying. It was kinda cute honestly.

   "You're so cute!" I thought I thought aloud for a second before realizing Tao was the one who said it. "What movies are out tonight?" They both looked up.

  "Uhh..." Xiumin hummed.

  "I don't know." Tao finished.

  "Okay, well see when we get there."

         We were at the counter looking at all the movies being showed today. There was The Apparition, Dead Silence and a few other scary movies I had no idea what they were.

   "What movies interest you?" I asked looking at the other three.

   "I wanna watch a scary movie." Tao said.

  "The Apparition."  Xiumin and Tao agreed with Baekhyun.

  "Four tickets for The Apparition."

  "$28, please"

   The lady behind the counter gave me the $22 change from the $50 bill.

    We headed into the movie room and looked for seat. "Not too close to the screen!" Tao said so we scooted back 4 rows.

  "Not to far, though." Xiumin added so we moved up 1 row and in the middle of it.

   "Perfect!" Baekhyun exclaimed happily.

  The room started to fill. A guy with rainbow hair sat in the seat next to me and the movie started.

       When the movie was about 20 minutes in, the guy next to me, rainbow hair guy, seems to be scared of the movie.

    "Why would you go to a movie theater and watch a scary movie by yourself if you're scared of them?" I whispered to Baekhyun. He laughed quietly.

   Rainbow guy got scared, he hid his head behind my arm. Then moved from behind me when he wasn't scared anymore . "Sorry, I can't deal with scary movies. Guess I shouldn't come here alone, right?"

    I got a glimpse of his face, he's kinda cute.

     "It's fine, I'll protect you." I joked.

    He smiled.

     As the movie went on an scary clips passed, rainbow practically jumped into my arms a few times, I sure wish i know his name so I didn't have to call him rainbow. And when the movie was over we all left, even rainbow, he was waiting for his ride.

   "That movie wasn't as good as I remembered it being the first time." Everyone agreed.

   "I didn't pay attention much." Rainbow said.

    "Yeah, because you were hiding the whole movie." I smiled. "What's your name anyway?"

    He stuck out his hand.

   "I'm Sehun. What's your name?"

   I took his hand and shook it.

  "My name is Chanyeol." 

         After the introduction of the 4 of us and Sehun, the new addition to our group, we left for mine and Baekhyun's place.

   We arrived and got in place to watch more movies. Tao and Xiumin were lying on Baekhyun's bed and on my bed, which is pretty big size, was Baekhyun, me in the middle and Sehun on the side against the wall.

   We were all covered up and wrapped tightly with the blankets sense it was cold in our room due to the broken thermostat in late fall.

      Warmth and sleep took over, and I feel asleep. Everyone watched movies for the rest of the time until Baekhyun and Sehun were asleep, both tight cuddlers,  and Tao and Xiumin left and did whatever they do at this time.

   I woke up when my phone suddenly went off, there was 1 missed call from my mom. I didn't bother trying to get out of the arms of these to guys, I was warm and enjoying their company after a year and a half of dorming alone.

    My phone went off again and awoke Baekhyun.

     "Hello, Baek." He smiled weakly.

   "Hey, what time is it?"

    "It's actually almost three. We left the theater at 9 o'clock, and us three fell asleep at about 10, we slept for three hours, more or less. How'd you sleep?"

   I turned around and Sehun was awake, looking up at Me.

   "I slept good, how'd you sleep?" Baekhyun said, bringing my attention back to him.

    "That's good, I slept well. What about you Sehun?"

    He turned completely toward me before replying. "I slept well, I was very warm. Only problem, you seemed to only cuddle him. Is there something going on between you two?"

   Baekhyun looked shocked and Sehun chuckled.

   "How could you tell who I cuddled more, when you too were asleep? And why would you assume there is something up? I like to cuddle, obviously even people I just met. And why did you even add that? Did you want me to cuddle you more?"

   Now Sehun was slightly shocked and Baekhyun was the one to chuckle.

   "Wow, for one defensive! And for two, yeah I wanted you to cuddle me more! You're cute."

   Baekhyun kind of moved around, scooting closer it seemed. I just figured he was falling off the bed, until he spoke.

  "Well he didn't cuddle you more, he cuddled me more. He doesn't know you very well..." He stopped midsentence, realizing us two didn't know each other well either. "Sorry." Baekhyun apologized.

   "It's fine." Sehun said with a smirk. "Lets go back to sleep like a happy family."

   As Sehun suggested, we went back to sleep, my lying on my back and Baekhyun hugging onto my right side and Sehun clinging onto my left side, both of my arms were around them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol gets all the bois 😂

Sorry lol.

Please enjoy the this fanfic and feel free to comment, vote, and other things you do on here.

Xoxo, Chloe~~