Waffles

Confused

   "Chanyeol doesn't love you Baekhyun! It's just like before! No one will ever love you. You're mother and I included! When will you actually be worth something? Never, right! Because you're worthless! That's why you don't have any friends and you'll never get a wife, you'll die alone! Leave! Now! Don't make me hit you again! You aren't wanted here!" 
  Baekhyun's father gets up and chases him out the door, fist raised. Baekhyun feels water dripping on him not knowing where it came from then he hears a familiar voice. He can't clear hear the words but the voice reassure him a little. He runs searching for the voice, when suddenly the ground shakes violently and opens up. He falls into a dark place with no lights and feels hopeless.

  
    "Baekhyun, Baek, wake up. What's wrong!"
    
    He hears the voice again and the darkness starts to fade back into color.
  
   Baek finally opens his eyes. "Chanyeol!" He yelled, sounding hopeless, tears streaming down his face. "...Chanyeol..."
  "What is it baby, bad dream?" 
  I made sure to hold him close. He wrapped his arm around my neck not daring to let go, still crying. I wiped the tears away with my thumb and kissed his cheek. 
   "It's okay baby, I got you now. I won't let go, I promise."
   His hold around my neck loosened as he was now more awake. 
   "Do you want to talk about it?"
    He shook his head, "No, let's go get breakfast." He tried looking happy but I could tell something was really bothering him. 
  "Okay, what do you want to eat?" 
   He pondered the question for a minute. "Waffles! Let's get waffles." His smile was more real this time.
   "Okay! Yeah, let's get waffles"
  We quickly got dressed wearing casual outfits, I put on black skinny jeans and a button up shirt, while Baek put on blue skinny jeans and a white T-shirt.
  We got in his car and drove around until we found a store with a breakfast buffet. 
    We walked in the restaurant and a waiter was read to seat us. He kinda looked like a deer. He had very light, honey like hair and very delicate features. His uniform was cute, Baek would look really nice in it, black pants, white collar button up shirt, with a black vest and black apron. His vest had a cute yellow flower pinned in the pocket.
  "Hello~ Right this way!" He said as he showed us to a table by the window. "My name is Luhan and I'll be your waiter today! What would you like to drink?"
  "Baek, are you still feeling sick? Do you want a sprite?"
  "Yes please." He said looking at me than looking at our waiter, Luhan.
  "I'll have an ice water, please."
  "Okay, 1 sprite and 2 ice water"
  He placed a menu in front of the two of us and went to get our drinks.
   "You're getting waffles right, Baek?"
   He nodded. Luhan came back with our drink awaiting our order.
  "We'll both have the waffles."
   "Two waffles. Okay, I'll have that out shortly!" He walked to the kitchen to give the order then stood at the front to wait on others.
  "So, about this morning..." Baekhyun started off weakly. "I had another dream about my father. He was telling me how worthless I was and that no one would ever love me, including you, himself and my mother. He yelled at me to leave the house and no one wanted me, and he chased me out threatening to hit me again..." He got quiet. He looked so sad, I reached out and grabbed held his hand, rubbing it with my thumb.
  "Baek, is your father abusive? Is that was you said all the stuff that day?" He simply nodded, looking down at the floor. 
"Baek, I know I've only know you for about a week, and we've only been together a few days but I feel like I like you more already than I have every liked anyone else, you're a very worthy person anyone would be lucky to have you! Please don't be sad, okay?" 
He nodded and looked at me with a small smile. "I'm sorry I'm already burdening you with my life story. I probably should've kept it to myself and maybe told you later..."
   I interrupted him "No, no. If you ever have anything bugging you, you can talk to me. You can always tell me what's on your mind."
   Luhan came to the table with two plates with three waffles on each plate and a fancy bowl of syrup with a spoon.
  "Here you are, enjoy~!" He said with a smile.
  "Thank you." I said and he walked back to the front.
  I poured syrup on mine and Baek's waffles then grabbed a knife a cut out a piece of his and said "ahh"
  He looked at me and awkward opened his mouth, small at first but wider as the food came closer. He started chewing and smiled.
  "Mmm, it's good! Eat some!"
   He gently took the knife from me and feed me a bite.
   "It is good! I could make better one's though!"
  "Could you? Do you cook often?" Baekhyun asked looking interested.
  "I really like cooking, unfortunately we don't have a way to cook in our dorm room though. I could ask my friend Chen if we can go over his apartment and I can cook for everyone!" I got excited, I find cooking very fun.
   "Yeah, let's have a small get together of all our friends! We can invite Tao, Xiumin, Sehun, and Kai, right?" 
  "I think Chen knows Sehun and Kai. Maybe Lay knows them too, I'm not sure, I don't really talk to Lay."
  Baek looked confused "Who's Lay?"
  "I can't tell if he's Chen's best friend or boyfriend." 
  We quickly finished eating and we stopped by Chen's place.
  "Chen, it's me again! Open up!"
   "Chanyeol-ah?!" Chen yelled in a questioning tone. He opened the door and let us in. 
   "This is him!" I told Chen who looked very impressed.
  "Waaooow, he is cute! You did good Yeol!"
   Baek blushed and smiled awkwardly
   "I know, isn't he the cutest! He won't be this shy next time you meet! I'm warning you, he can get pretty sassy!"
   Chen laughed "So can I!"
    "No, but you are really whiney, anyway, Baekhyun this is my friend Chen. Chen this is Baekhyun​." 
    "Nice to meet you, Chen!" Baek said politely, shaking his hand. 
    "Nice to meet you too, Baekhyun. What brings you here anyway, Yeol?" 
   "Actually, I was wondering if we could have a small get together here and I could cook for everyone. I want to show my skills!"
   "Okay, what do you mean by small get together? How many people?" He seemed like he was going to take me up on my offer.
    "About 15 all together, counting you, me, Baek, and Lay."
   "Deal! What do you plan on making?"
    "Well, I don't know. I'll figure it out. I'll buy everything and invite my people, you invite yours."
    "When should it be? Tomorrow?"
    I looked at Baekhyun to make sure he was okay with it.
   "Yeah, sounds good."
    I made a group chat and added Sehun, Tao, Kai, and Xiumin then texted them: "Hey guys, you know Chen, right? We've decided to have a small party at his place and I'll cook for everyone!! You're coming right? It's tomorrow."
   "I sent my invitation to Xiumin, Sehun, Kai, and Tao. Who are you sending it to?" 
   "I was going to send to Kai and Sehun but sense you already got them I'll add Luhan, D.o, Kris, and Suho. You know them right?"
   "I'm not good with just names, I'll know once I see their faces. If I don't know them, this is a way to make friends.Anyway, we're gonna leave now, thinks for doing this. Bye now!" 
   As we were driving back to the dorm, an ad was playing on the radio about pound animals and Baekhyun looked at me
   "Let's go look at the animal shelter! We don't have anything else to do today, right?"
   "Okay, but what if you end up seeing an animal there you really want?" I asked half Seriously.
   "Let's get a puppy!" 
   "Alright. Where did they say this pet shelter was?" 
    "I know where one is let me drive us there! I went there a lot because I had no where else to go. I was like some of the animal, unwanted. But now I have a home, it with you."
  Baekhyun found a parking spot by the animal shelter and we quickly went in, we were both excited to get a dog.
  "What kind of dog do you want?" I asked Baek
  "None in specific, just one that speaks to me, you know?"
   I nodded in understanding.
  "Have you ever had a pet dog?" I asked and Baek looked kinda sad.
   "Once, but my father dropped her off somewhere. I loved that dog with all my heart, but my father did what he does best, he ruined her life."
  "I'm sorry, babe. I'll get you a dog and I'll make sure we keep it for the rest of it's life." I out my arm around him, making him stand closer to me.
   He pointed at a little black puppy that looked sick, and sad. 
   "I want him! He doesn't even have a name, how sad!" 
   "Yeah, he's cute. I'll go get a worker to let him out."
  Baekhyun stayed by the puppy's cage while I went to the front desk.
    "Can I adopt a that dog?" I asked will pointing to the dog even though he could barley be seen.
   "Which one?" The lady ask grabbing the key and walking out from behind the desk. 
   She followed me to where Baek was and opened the door.
   Baek gently grabbed him out of the cage 
   "I'll call you Jasper!" 
   We checked out with the lady and I payed her the $35 adoption fee. 
   "Thanks!" Baek said waving bye. "He's so cute. He looks happier already now that he's out of that cage!"
   "Let's buy him some food then take him home."
   We went to a nearby pet store and bought some dog food, a food and water bowl, a little bed, and Baek insisted that we get him a purple collar. 
   "It'll look so cute on him! Let's get his name put on it and our info so if he gets lost he can be returned!" 
  We got back to the dorm and got Jasper all set up. He was very happy about my choice in food.
   It was starting to get dark so me and Baek started getting ready for bed. I took a quick shower and we got changed into our pajamas.
  "Yeollie, you look so cute in pajamas. You look so cute but cool in everything!" 
  "You're cute always my baby Baek." he sat on our bed and I stood in front of him. I leaned over and kissed him "Goodnight, see you in the morning."
   "Goodnight, Yeollie. Goodnight, Jasper!"
  Jasper doesn't exactly know his name yet but I think he's getting the idea because he ran and jumped into our bed to sleep for the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy! An update! Slowly but surely all the exo members will make an appearance! x

Xoxo Chloe~