Peaches

Confused

   I woke up when we drove over a bump making mine and Baekhyun's heads collide. He woke up for a second to apologize then he laid his head back on my shoulder. I decided to stay awake since I recognized where we were.

   The car was pretty silent other than the sound of Tao and Xiumin whispering to each other. When Xiumin noticed I was awake he turned to me and spoke with a smile.

   "Hi, did you enjoy your nap?"

    "Yeah, It made me tired but I'll wait to sleep until later. Where do you guys live?"

    "We live in dorms we're taking you to."

    I gave him a shocked expression.

    "I had no idea."

  He chuckled lightly.

  "Yep, what dorm number do you live in?"

  "Number 68." He smiled.

"Our number 61."

  "We could have a sleep over tomorrow after all our classes." Tao suggested in a slightly childish voice.

   "Hmm, sounds nice. At your dorm or ours?" I asked looking over at Baekhyun, which he was sleeping peacefully with his head still resting on my shoulder and smiled at him then looked back up at Xiumin.

  "Preferably yours, ours is messy."

  "Okay, deal." He smiled at me then turned back around in his seat, and I laid back watching Baekhyun sleeping sweetly like a cute puppy. 
    When we arrived at the neighborhood of the dorms, I waited for Tao and Xiumin to leave so I could wake up Baekhyun. "Wake up Hyunnie, we're here."

    He shot up at me using the nickname again. He smiled while asking sleepily rubbing his eyes with his sleeve.

    "What time is it?" I looked at my phone. "It's 9:05. Why?"

    He shook his head.

   "No reason. I'm still sleepy." He continued to rubbed his eyes.

    "Wait here." I said before getting out and going to his side of the car and opening his door.

   I picked him up and started carrying him into the dorms.

  I caught up with the guys who were waiting by my door for some reason.

    "What's up? Do you guys wanna come in for a while" I asked confused.

   "Yes please, if it's no problem with you." He paused and added.  "Or interruption." He and Tao smirked.

   "What? What do you mean interruption?" I asked with a hint of confusion in my voice.

   "Innocent." Tao said making Xiumin laugh.

    Then I understood feeling stupid.

   "Oh... Not funny. Nothing like that would happened between us. I don't even know if he's attracted to men, or if he would ever like me. Now my arms and legs are starting to give out, could you take the key out of my pocket and unlock the door?"

   I was a bit upset from what I last said, realizing he probably wouldn't like me and I was a bit embarrassed.

     "Sorry." Xiumin said looking down, noticing my quick change of emotion.

     "It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm sorry"

    He walked in, holding the door for me and Tao.

   They sat on Baekhyun's bed so I put him on mine and covered him up.

    "Goodnight, Hyunnie." He smiled Slightly, figuring he wouldn't hear that.

   "Goodnight, Yeol" I blushed because he did hear it but I wasn't that embarrassed because he used a nickname for me too.

  "Okay, so what's up? Do you want something to drink or something?"

   "Sure, what do you have?"

   I shrugged and walked over to my mini fridge that's next to my desk, and put my phone on the fridge to check it.

  "I have flavored water, peach tea, sweet tea and green tea. What do you want?"

  "What flavor is the flavored water?" Xiumin asked with an amused look on his face.

  "Peach. Which is somewhat obviously my favorite flavor."

    Xiumin and Tao looked at each other. "Peach is also my favorite." Xiumin said still looking at Tao, scrunching his nose at him.

  "Why the looks?"

   They laughed lightly.

   "Because 'peach' is Tao's name in Chinese."

  Tao 'awed' and kissed Xiumin on the lips.

  "Oh." I said slightly amused. "I didn't know you two were together."

  They both nodded while turning their attention back to me.

   "You guys are cute together." I smiled.

   "Here's your peach water, and Tao what do you want?" I handed Xiumin the water.

   "Sweet tea, please." He smiled before adding "Thank you."

  I nodded.

   "Oh, yes thank you." Xiumin then added.

   "You're welcome. Okay, now what do you guys want to do?"

   "Could we watch a movie then go?"

  I nodded and picked up my movie box that was on top of the mini fridge.

   "Here's my movies you can look through."

   They grabbed the box and started flipping through movies while I the television and movie player.

   "Let's watch a scary movie!" Xiumin said excitedly as Tao kind of moaned.

  "Why horror?"

   "I'll protect you, don't worry." Xiumin told him as he took him into his lap.

  I put in the movie without even looking at the title since I've watched all the movies about a thousand times.

  When the movie began, I laid in my bed next to Baekhyun and turned off the lamp on the bed-side-table and we watched the movie in nearly complete silence, there were a few screams and comments here and there.

   Baekhyun woke up when he felt me jump.

   "You okay?" He asked concerned as he sat up, throwing one of his arms around my waist and laying his head on my side.

   "Yeah, no matter how many times I watch this movie, that one part always scares me."

   His hand slid off my waist, laying back when he realized Tao and Xiumin were there.

   I sat up to get my phone from off my mini fridge and the air conditioning kicked on and it almost instantly got cold.

   I sat back down and wondered aloud: "Why is the air on in fall? I'm cold now." Baekhyun put one of his arms behind me and his other one around me and covered us both with the blanket.

   "Thank you." I said acting cool but slightly blushing.

   "Aw, cute!" Tao said, paying more attention to us than the movie.

   I jokingly glared at him while.       He laughed and turned his attention back to the movie. 

When the movie was over, Tao and Xiumin said their goodbyes.

  "Bye hopefully we'll see you around!"

  "Yeah, see you." They left.      

  "Goodnight Baekhyun."

  "Goodnight Chanyeollie." Me and Baekhyun, still cuddling, fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been writing the chapters in a notebook and ended up losing the notebook I looked for it for a while but never found it so I had to start fresh for this chapter. Also I have school and have been really lazy lately.

Xoxo, Chloe